• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#101 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:19 AM

I feel like the Queens are nice to each other because Drag Race now is way more popular than it used to be. Look at Phi Phi she got the bitch edit and now she hides and doesn't get bookings. As a fan of the show don't get me wrong I love seeing the shade and fights but I think they are focusing on their image. Because as you can see in Drag Race past being the villain may be entertaining and fun to watch but it doesn't relate well post-show.

#102 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:30 PM

I've only watched one season of drag race. Bad gay, I know. It was season 4. I LOVED Latrice Royale.

tenor.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8925-1401815686-12.

#103 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:39 AM

I've only watched one season of drag race. Bad gay, I know. It was season 4. I LOVED Latrice Royale.

tenor.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8925-1401815686-12.

Well that is one of the best seasons anyway, but watch season 5 and all stars 2.

#104 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:52 AM

Christ Valentina is faker than Trinity's ass... How is she congeniality? 

#105 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:01 AM

Christ Valentina is faker than Trinity's ass... How is she congeniality? 

She was obviously going to be miss congeniality. She was the most likeable throughout the season.

#106 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:12 AM

She was obviously going to be miss congeniality. She was the most likeable throughout the season.

I just didn't find her very likable and I get that she has a lot of backing. Fan favorite, sure, if we have to. Just would've preferred to see it go to anyone else.
This girl is making me like Phi-Phi. That isn't a good thing. 

#107 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:51 PM

Congratulations to Valentina. she was the most kind person ever on this season. 

#TeamSasha

#108 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:56 PM

i think miss cucu should just keep the title cuz no one in this season realy deserves it. werk@aja for calling out this bs.

i got my life from the reunion episode. it's. so. goooood. i hope rupaul keeps the format up for future seasons.

#109 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:37 PM

Just finished rewatching All Stars 2 and yeah still pissed that Roxxxy Andrews squeaked by

#110 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:38 AM

I was so upset that Kim Chi was doing a show the day after I left for Europe. SOB

#111 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:08 AM

I was so upset that Kim Chi was doing a show the day after I left for Europe. SOB

The triple A girls are gonna be in Dallas in September and I need to find people to go bc I love Alaska

Kim Chi is so funny tho sad you missed her :(

#112 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:02 AM

Guys resurrecting this because I need to talk about all stars 3

First, I need to find where I can see the first episode, didn't see it last night :(

#113 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2018 - 08:34 AM

Guys resurrecting this because I need to talk about all stars 3

First, I need to find where I can see the first episode, didn't see it last night :(

I couldn't find it anywhere today. It's crazy. My friend found a semi-watchable upload on some shady site. 

#114 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:49 AM

I'm not sure if everyone has access but VH1.com has it public without logging into a service provider. Awesome quality. Only shitty because you have to turn off adblock.

This is a crappy but bearable version and I suggest you have a pop up blocker because you get a popup every time you click.: 

http://watchfreeproj...on-3-episode-1/

Mods-remove/warn me if this is against the rules.

----

Spoiler

#115 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:45 AM

This season is gonna be lit

#116 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2018 - 06:35 AM

Ep 2:

Spoiler

#117 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:19 AM

Ep 2:

Spoiler

I think Dela threw that lipsync on purpose and decided to have fun instead of bearing responsibility of eliminating someone. At least Dela is smart as to actually put an enjoyable performance in letting Shangela win, especially when she was "out of breath" and miming Shangela. 

Also, I believe Thorgy wasn't actually in the workroom when she was saying her goodbye speech with Chad/Alaska can swooping in. The lighting on her did not match the ambient lighting of the background too severely and the shadows were just not matching, especially when the past two all stars were literally beside her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users