#51 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2016 - 09:46 PM

Definitely me too.

Did you buy it @Scot?

Ye I'm on Y3 making Rare seed and ancient seed in my greenhouse so I can grow hundreds in the Fall. I hate the graphic for corn so much.

#52 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2016 - 01:49 AM

Ye I'm on Y3 making Rare seed and ancient seed in my greenhouse so I can grow hundreds in the Fall. I hate the graphic for corn so much.

Haha. I hate the corn too. Why. No one even needs corn.

#53 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2016 - 12:02 AM

After many long hours I have achieved twenty 5+ hearts and nine 10 hearts. Next goal is to give a bouquet to all candidates ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#54 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:25 AM

After many long hours I have achieved twenty 5+ hearts and nine 10 hearts. Next goal is to give a bouquet to all candidates ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Goddamn lol.

That's the only area of my game lacking. I spent all of Y2 giving everyone presents on their bday. But I'm trying to figure out the Mr. Qi quest without looking on the wiki. I have to feed the dragon his last meal. 

And I've been working on the cooking achievement. I have 25/40 achievements on Steam. xD 

#55 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:50 AM

Tfw you cheat too hard an accidentally get an achievement that only 0.52% of players have....

OOPS.

#56 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2016 - 02:49 PM

Part of me wants the game, the other part tells me to stop spending money on games...

SAME! I know of so many people playing this right now though...am tempted, but still on the fence.

#57 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2016 - 08:34 PM

Tfw you cheat too hard an accidentally get an achievement that only 0.52% of players have....

OOPS.

Which achievement? Legend?

#58 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 08 April 2016 - 09:28 PM

Which achievement? Legend?

Yeah lmao. The only working cheat I have is an item duping one and I started selling stuff when I over duped and yeah, I accidentally made 17 mil at once. 

#59 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:38 PM

I don't see the appeal to this game since I love harvest moon and rune factory, both of which has the same gameplay as stardew valley, and much better graphics.

Actually now, rune factory 4 over all the rest.

Any reasons that would persuade me to try this game? :x 

#60 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:20 AM

I don't see the appeal to this game since I love harvest moon and rune factory, both of which has the same gameplay as stardew valley, and much better graphics.

Actually now, rune factory 4 over all the rest.

Any reasons that would persuade me to try this game? :x 

I wouldn't really know what to point out because other than animal crossing I've never played a game like this, I don't know what features to compare.

But I can say it's EXTREMELY addicting. Like, I got bored with Animal crossing pretty quickly because it felt like chore simulator every day. But this one actually does it in a way that doesn't feel tedious. 

#61 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2016 - 09:49 AM

I wouldn't really know what to point out because other than animal crossing I've never played a game like this, I don't know what features to compare.

But I can say it's EXTREMELY addicting. Like, I got bored with Animal crossing pretty quickly because it felt like chore simulator every day. But this one actually does it in a way that doesn't feel tedious. 

I actually just downloaded it lol.

As much as it feels like a slightly modified version of harvest moon (and it's like a replica of Harvest Moon SNES, which kinda turned me off because I've played that original game for years and I see a new game that looks just like it), the mystery and unlocking new aspects of the game can get interesting.

I'll give this a few more days try. x)

#62 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2016 - 10:15 AM

@Scot I bought it

#63 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2016 - 10:18 AM

@Scot I bought it

one of us

one of us

#64 Feral

Feral
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 09:21 PM

this is such a legitimate guide that I want to restart a new file to do things right

I got too bored doing things correctly and I modded my game for free stuff, but now I'm married and bored because I have everything 

#65 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2016 - 09:39 PM

I actually just downloaded it lol.

As much as it feels like a slightly modified version of harvest moon (and it's like a replica of Harvest Moon SNES, which kinda turned me off because I've played that original game for years and I see a new game that looks just like it), the mystery and unlocking new aspects of the game can get interesting.

I'll give this a few more days try. x)

Do some mining and monster hunting when it opens up, it really gives you something else to do and it kept my interest in the game since it offset the monotony of farming and building relations with strangers.

#66 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2016 - 11:27 PM

Okay I don't think I'm going to get into this one, just doesn't seem of interest to me after researching it further.

#67 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 10 April 2016 - 06:20 AM

Okay I don't think I'm going to get into this one, just doesn't seem of interest to me after researching it further.

Nothing wrong with that, everyone has different tastes in video games.

#68 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2016 - 10:35 AM

I suck at this, I can't make money very fast lol

#69 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:14 AM

In Y1 you're going to be poor 70% of the time, at least I was.

#70 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 10 April 2016 - 03:15 PM

That's why I cheated lmao. 

(If you want the cheat table I use I'm more than happy to give it, but only the infinite item option works, I used it to dupe a ton of everything, that's how I got so rich)

#71 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:19 AM

One of my crops turned brown D:

I did water it, could crows have been the cause?

#72 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:53 PM

Did the season change? That kills crops (unless they can be planted in more than one season, like corn iirc)

#73 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2016 - 06:27 PM

What Swarley said and if a crow ate one of your crop, you would either see the crow in the act of eating it or the crop would just be completely missing. Just pickaxe the dead plant to get rid of it and if you accidentally hoe the ground and you want to get rid of that spot, pickaxing it would get rid of it.

#74 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:31 AM

Did the season change? That kills crops (unless they can be planted in more than one season, like corn iirc)

Nope, still in spring. I used fertiliser + potato seeds on a patch of 3x3. Now its 8/9 crops remaining D:<

What Swarley said and if a crow ate one of your crop, you would either see the crow in the act of eating it or the crop would just be completely missing. Just pickaxe the dead plant to get rid of it and if you accidentally hoe the ground and you want to get rid of that spot, pickaxing it would get rid of it.

It can be that I forgot to water just that one plot, could it? :/

#75 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:16 AM

Nope, still in spring. I used fertiliser + potato seeds on a patch of 3x3. Now its 8/9 crops remaining D:<

It can be that I forgot to water just that one plot, could it? :/

Apparently, not watering your plants for two days and beyond will kill it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users