• Please log in to reply
655 replies to this topic

#576 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:20 PM

EDIT: I'm not going to put my username and password in that until someone else does first.......

EDIT AGAIN: @Fikri You still use Winamp? 

alright, someone please do the honors and put your username and password please. i'll cheer for you guys from the back. :lol2:

lol yeah. winamp is the best! don't judge me. :p

#577 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:24 PM

Waiting on @Junjie to put their username/password in and make sure it's safe. It's only fair.......

#578 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:27 PM

a neoboard discussing the glitch: http://www.neopets.c...topic=158031933

apparently everyone is seeing the same thing. there's nothing we can do but to wait until TNT fix it. some people already put their infos but nothing happened. btw, there's a weird play button on top right of the daily dare image. i tried clicking on it but nada.

Spoiler

i hope TNT is not planning to extend this into a weird plot or something with the project X that AAA talked about... i just want my trophy, goddammit. :crybaby:

#579 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:29 PM

I did it. Nothing happens. Just asks again.

#580 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:30 PM

Yep! Looks like JS just did a really bad job migrating their test code onto the live servers lol

#581 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:32 PM

Hiii thanks for tagging me, am not at Neopets right now thoo busy day at woorkkk xP

#582 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:33 PM

I spam clicked the little play icon and now it's gone, and when I refresh I don't get the login prompt. 

#583 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:35 PM

no more of that annoying login thingy and play icon for me.... now what lol.

#584 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:43 PM

Time to wait wait wait wait wait......

#585 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:47 PM

I checked the source code. It looks like we're gonna get something other than just a trophy.

<script type="text/template" id="ddPostEventGoldPopupTemplate">
<div class="ddPostEventPopup">
<p class="title">Congratulations!</p>
<p class="blurbcopy">You managed to defeat AAA every day during the Daily Dare. Thats takes fortitude! For this accomplishment, you've earned:</p>
<div class="prizes"></div>
<p class="postEventCopy2">Your new treasure has been added to your <a class='bold' href='/inventory.phtml'>inventory</a>.</p>
</div>
</script>

#586 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:49 PM

I checked the source code. It looks like we're gonna get something other than just a trophy.

yeah someone from the neoboards found something in the source code too.

source: http://www.neopets.c...topic=158031971

Spoiler

#587 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Well I'd sure hope so. SS'ing 20 days in a row is tough work!

#588 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

yeah someone from the neoboards found something in the source code too.

source: http://www.neopets.c...topic=158031971

Spoiler

Yeah that looks like plot stuff. I guess TNT is trying to make the page work properly and they fucked up. No surprise there. 

#589 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 01:06 AM

I got a popup of Lulu at the top saying something like "We were in camp together, remember? I can help you finish what you started"

...ominous?

#590 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 01:27 AM

Perhaps they are trolling us all, and have been the whole time. We be like "TNT sucks!" (mad face), and they be like "I wonder how bad we need to be before they all finally quit" (eyebrows).

a89b526c1d72f608f503d26877c3a91f.jpg

#591 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 02:24 AM

So..... already ended but yet they don't want give us trophy ah? Darn! >.<

Edited by Legitboi, 03 May 2016 - 02:24 AM.

#592 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 03:44 AM

Gosh am I the only one old enough to know that pop-up thingy is almost as old as Neopets?
That has been around for so many years, it's a very rare occurrence but it's known to usually appear on the NF page when new news are updated or in the games room when new games are added.
TNT explained so many years ago that it doesn't mean anything/it does have anything to do what it's happening (this case, the DD). It's just something from the admin.
*remembers the first time that appeared in the old games room and how an entire guild thought that was the way to send any score on any game as an admin for our accounts. Chuckles at the old memories and leaves the room thinking how old she is*

#593 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 04:22 AM

Damn you JS. I was excited for my trophy :( it was going to be the highlight of my morning (yea sad)

#594 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 04:33 AM

Gosh am I the only one old enough to know that pop-up thingy is almost as old as Neopets?
That has been around for so many years, it's a very rare occurrence but it's known to usually appear on the NF page when new news are updated or in the games room when new games are added.
TNT explained so many years ago that it doesn't mean anything/it does have anything to do what it's happening (this case, the DD). It's just something from the admin.
*remembers the first time that appeared in the old games room and how an entire guild thought that was the way to send any score on any game as an admin for our accounts. Chuckles at the old memories and leaves the room thinking how old she is*

Hee heee @Katya is olddd

#595 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 04:58 AM

They didn't announce it in the news for today, that might means one of three things: it'll be announced today (tomorrow's news) and stuff will be redeemable tomorrow, OR it still might pop up later today as a surprise, OR they are preparing something for us to do related to project X before giving us the trophies (I don't believe in a plot, because AC is just around the corner -unless AC this year is A PLOT!!).

#596 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:36 AM

They didn't announce it in the news for today, that might means one of three things: it'll be announced today (tomorrow's news) and stuff will be redeemable tomorrow, OR it still might pop up later today as a surprise, OR they are preparing something for us to do related to project X before giving us the trophies (I don't believe in a plot, because AC is just around the corner -unless AC this year is A PLOT!!).

I'm not sure I want more stuff before I can redeem my trophy....maybe if I can redeem my trophy and THEN move on to the new plot? How much would it suck for the DD tally to matter for a plot? Like, you can only get a gold plot trophy if you have a gold check on all of the games? I'd be pissed.

I would be really happy for the AC to be a plot though. For so many years it's really just been pick a team and play...no real interaction other than that unless you want to sit on the Neoboards all day.

EDIT: I figured out what the little yellow play button does in the upper right corner! It advances the script between Lulu and Aristotle. She says that she can help him with his game, he asks how she knows, she says she snuck in, and then adds the message that @jaredyne thought was ominous. I couldn't get the script to come back up once I refreshed the page though, so I think that was your only chance to read it.

Edited by Xwiint, 03 May 2016 - 05:42 AM.

#597 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:46 AM

Like, you can only get a gold plot trophy if you have a gold check on all of the games? I'd be pissed.

That would imply doing something contrary to what they wrote on the FAQ for the event. Believe me, you wouldn't be the only one being pissed if they would do that lmao.

I would be really happy for the AC to be a plot though. For so many years it's really just been pick a team and play...no real interaction other than that unless you want to sit on the Neoboards all day.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the people would be extremely happy with a AC-plot this year. In fact it would be wonderful if they decided to create mini-plot every year to substitute the AC. It would certainly be more appealing and fun than playing 4 games to exhaustion with no virtual purpose other than rub our genitals in losers faces (I'm all in favour of that, btw, but after decades doing it gets boring af).

#598 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:53 AM

That would imply doing something contrary to what they wrote on the FAQ for the event. Believe me, you wouldn't be the only one being pissed if they would do that lmao.

I meant if DD applied to whatever plot that might be coming too. I totally believe that you didn't need a gold check for the DD trophy....

BTW, someone on the neoboards found the DD trophy art...they're not that great looking.

Goldhttp://images.neopet...trophy_gold.png

Silver: http://images.neopet...ophy_silver.png

Bronzehttp://images.neopet...ophy_bronze.png

Participant: http://images.neopet...ipant_badge.png

I'm pretty sure 99% of the people would be extremely happy with a AC-plot this year. In fact it would be wonderful if they decided to create mini-plot every year to substitute the AC. It would certainly be more appealing and fun than playing 4 games to exhaustion with no virtual purpose other than rub our genitals in losers faces (I'm all in favour of that, btw, but after decades doing it gets boring af).

That's pretty much why I've jumped on the Codex train...trolling Neopets players is almost like taking candy from an un-monitored baby at this point.

#599 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:03 AM

Ugh ugly trophies. Why.

Ah they used the url I've been monitoring every day to see when they would upload the trophies, I just wasn't fast enough today :p

I'll add it to the OP.

#600 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:04 AM

Haha wow the perspective on those new trophies is not quite there... But I'm happier that there's a new trophy image than if they just recycled all of the old trophies

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: here we go again, dd, daily dare, aaa, abigail, games, insanity, aob, ss, im 2 old 4 dis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users