• Please log in to reply
655 replies to this topic

#51 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:56 AM

You think that is a good idea complete the daily dare in others accounts?

You mean shell accounts? If you use a proxy, I don't see why it would be an issue. It'll help the accounts look more legit. If you mean your side accounts, then no.

#52 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:22 AM

Day 1 SS:

Spoiler

Edited by GetJinxed, 13 April 2016 - 12:08 PM.

#53 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:48 AM

does anyone else have an issue reaching about:memory ?

What's exactly the problem you're having with it?

It took me a while to figure out why the game wasn't changing for today. @Katya, the first day is April 12-13, your OP says April 11-12, which confused me.

I blame the alcohol and too much bday cake

I'll fix it now.

Day 1 SS:

Spoiler

Someone mentioned the score has 50 points increments. Therefore you need to add those 50 to the "mod" box, or you'll get impossible scores like 25033.

And only 5 minutes? Hm, doesn't seem enough. 

#54 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:04 PM

I'll fix it now.

Someone mentioned the score has 50 points increments. Therefore you need to add those 50 to the "mod" box, or you'll get impossible scores like 25033.

Doing it on normal manually took me about 20-30 minutes. To not have the game end, you have to purposely lose hands so that your opponent doesn't run out of cards, which would end the game. That's why it takes forever. I believe it does have 50 point increments as all I've seen in my scores are things like 24550 and 2400. The HST should be able to confirm the 50 point incriments.

#55 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:09 PM

I'll fix it now.

Good point! Was enough for me in 2 accounts. No review :p

Doing it on normal manually took me about 20-30 minutes. To not have the game end, you have to purposely lose hands so that your opponent doesn't run out of cards, which would end the game. That's why it takes forever. I believe it does have 50 point increments as all I've seen in my scores are things like 24550 and 2400. The HST should be able to confirm the 50 point incriments.

Yeah i forgot about it. Seriously sorry about forgetting about the "mod" :/ I did a 26000 score with 280-300 seconds time. Went through without reviews xD Pretty sure it will be safe

#56 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:11 PM

Thanks for the info @KyloRen, I'll update the OP with the *kinda* correct list.

@GetJinxed be careful with impossible times. That's the main cause for banning. It might not get reviewed but it doesn't mean you're completely safe e_e

#57 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:13 PM

Thanks for the info @kyoren, I'll update the OP with the *kinda* correct list.

@GetJinxed be careful with impossible times. That's the main cause for banning. It might not get reviewed but it doesn't mean you're completely safe e_e

Ah! I'll take my chances :p I've seen a few impossible max scores accepted on the HST in the last 2 months. So if they can get away with it why the hell can't I? Currently trying to establish a main account without being too greedy. So far my best one is 6 months old with 70 trophies. I'll stop I promise  :rolleyes:

#58 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:23 PM

I updated the OP with SS list to beat AAA and Abigail.
As usual, peeps, be careful with your cheating shenanigans, and always double check your lists, no matter who provided them!

#59 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:57 PM

I just cant access the page. I found a way around it though. :)

#60 ScarDefault

ScarDefault
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:02 PM

You mean shell accounts? If you use a proxy, I don't see why it would be an issue. It'll help the accounts look more legit. If you mean your side accounts, then no.

Hey... What's the difference between the shell and side account?  :unsure:

#61 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:11 PM

@GetJinxed All the beestt with that!! But. Yes, please be carefull, set the scores with the possible increments & with safer wait times next time please. You'll prob get away with it for now especially with lack of review score but, it increases the risk too much babe. D:

@ScarDefault Shell can be an illegal account of yours that has no official link to your main. You can thus use it to hold money, trade, transfer NP and items etc.

A "side" is an account that is officially linked to a main account. TNT officially allows like, 3-4 sides for each person, along with a main account I think, but they strict prohibit any NP gathering activities on sides so you'll have to keep that hush-hush if you do do that (they don't even allow Wheel of Excitement collection on a side, for example).

Edited by Junjie, 13 April 2016 - 02:11 PM.

#62 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:37 PM

@GetJinxed All the beestt with that!! But. Yes, please be carefull, set the scores with the possible increments & with safer wait times next time please. You'll prob get away with it for now especially with lack of review score but, it increases the risk too much babe. D:

True :p I manually sent a score and thought it was safe. Forgot also to add the "mod". Tomorrow i'll do a deeper research for the SS scores as I don't want my lazyness to hurt all the other fellow codexians  :wub:

#63 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:43 PM

True :p I manually sent a score and thought it was safe. Forgot also to add the "mod". Tomorrow i'll do a deeper research for the SS scores as I don't want my lazyness to hurt all the other fellow codexians  :wub:

Thaat's da spirit loove~ :wub: :p

#64 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 05:35 PM

Not sure if this has been posted but I read that you can still get a gold trophy if you complete all the challenges/etc before the time is over so blessed bc no matter what it is I will always somehow miss one day...

#65 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:32 PM

@Cannabis Hmm yeah seems like it, from the JN guide: http://www.jellyneo....?go=dailydare16

Trophies

There are four trophy levels this year for Daily Dare:

• Gold – Beat AAA at each challenge.

Just that you would miss the "bonus prize" of completing a challenge on the day it's released, it seems.

Edited by Junjie, 13 April 2016 - 06:33 PM.

#66 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:36 PM

That info is in the OP of this thread. It's in the neopets FAQ (linked in the OP as well), and I even posted it before JN had their guide up. It's not that hard to read things, guys. :p

#67 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:39 PM

Oh! Okay I genuinely did not see that, I last read the OP before that was there I thiinkk.

Soorryyy @Katya *hides face and flees* D:

#68 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:46 PM

@Junjie but I put that there with my first edit after the challenege was released! Booooo for people that don't read :c
When ppl don't read important stuff, somewhere in the world a delicious soup is being made with..... kittens.

#69 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:52 PM

@Junjie but I put that there with my first edit after the challenege was released! Booooo for people that don't read :c
When ppl don't read important stuff, somewhere in the world a delicious soup is being made with..... kittens.

Uhh. Oh dear, looks like you are right, and somehow my brain skipped over it. *more hidesface and moore fleess* *tattoos Kitty Cooking Instigator on forehead in self-shaming*

(was just confirming @Cannabis though actually, but ya you are still right I should stop getting kitty cooked xP D: )

#70 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 07:59 PM

I did read I just didn't click the link, my apologies 

#71 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:04 PM

Today's game is Carnival of Terror: http://www.neopets.c...tml?game_id=902

Abi's score is 100

AAA's score is 450

In-game cheats include:

Type custard to restore your health to full
Type piecrust to reset your ammo to full

Edited by jaredyne, 13 April 2016 - 11:15 PM.

#72 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:26 PM

AOB Codes:
Spoiler

Though apparently the cheat codes mentioned above may be enough already (will only try the game a few hours later at home)

Also, the prizes today for AAA & bonus prize, are some Clown-themed wearables it seems. xD

Lastly, score sending for this game seems to be pretty straightforward, the max score is a lottt above AAA's score and just need to make sure the time is not too short or something.

Edited by Junjie, 13 April 2016 - 11:29 PM.

#73 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:27 AM

Waiting for second day's SS list~ 

#74 Pis

Pis
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:31 AM

Still waiting.. -.-

#75 marzipan11

marzipan11
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:49 AM

Not very familiar with SS, but why don't you just try to play a few times?

According to JN and my AoB playing, the score is received in 1, 2, 3, and 6. Game ends when HP/Ammo/Time goes 0. Ammo and HP can be refilled by cheat code, and all of them can be add by supply. 

Therefore, as long as you don't send a SS saying you got 450 in 5 seconds, any time longer than 3~4 minutes should be fine. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: here we go again, dd, daily dare, aaa, abigail, games, insanity, aob, ss, im 2 old 4 dis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users