41 replies to this topic

#26 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:47 AM

Thank you! haha

She is a cis female, a huge meme here in Brazil because she tries to act real sexy and stuff. Her name is "Ines Brasil" if you google it, you might not sleep tonight.

Your sig is so damn hypnotising. I found myself yesterday looking at it for more than 20 minutes (it might be the lack of sleep too lol).

This is an interesting thread. Surprisingly most results here shows people don't get frozen from using programs. But I should also assume those that got frozen repeatedly quit Neo and Neocodex long ago so the result might be a little biased? :p

Although I'm reckless about my cheating I've also created some "safety rules" that I honestly think it made me last this long. Being the first top one: STAY AWAY FROM THE NEOBOARDS.

#27 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:32 AM

Your sig is so damn hypnotising. I found myself yesterday looking at it for more than 20 minutes (it might be the lack of sleep too lol).

You might enjoy the full video, it's all about her trying to get into Big Brother Brasil.  :lol2:

#28 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:10 AM

1. Which programs do you use?
    Primarily Valorsuite now, Abrosia on a much less frequent basis. Abrosia's been giving me issues on my new computer so it's a little fruitless for me at the moment.

2. How often do you transfer neopoints and items?
    Never. My accounts run independently from one another.

3. When was the last time you got frozen for cheating?
    October 2015...Canadian Thanksgiving, I think. I had something like ~20 accounts chain frozen and I was IP banned. Lol. Took a break for a few months and now I'm back.

4. How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on)
    Shockingly. I'm sporadic on using proxies (for example if Neopets is being good and letting me on on my IP that day and it's faster for me to use it, I will), and I leave things on for like 12 hours at a time. Sometimes I log in and do stuff while it's on. Multiple things run at once. I used to give a shit about being careful and timing, etc but I gradually stopped caring.

I went into this with an attitude of generally not really giving a shit if I'm frozen. :p So, meh. It's all in good fun.

#29 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:10 AM

You might enjoy the full video, it's all about her trying to get into Big Brother Brasil.  :lol2:

Ugh, except I find my attention drawn to her nasty off center areolas peeking out of her top and/or her freaky eyebrows. 

#30 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:19 AM

Ugh, except I find my attention drawn to her nasty off center areolas peeking out of her top and/or her freaky eyebrows. 

lol c'mon, she's a goddess. Her meet and greet sells like hotcakes!

#31 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:36 AM

Her eyebrows freak me out too. And her off-center areolas probs aren't as bad if she was wearing a bikini top that fit those massive jugs.

#32 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:42 PM

The temptation is strong, but I'm afraid if I see her out of the context of your sig I might get disappointed. For now she's like a goddess to me, surrounded by mystery, but mostly because every time I see that gif I can almost feel those boobs smacking my face, for being such a naughty girl. Definitely disturbing, but weirdly pleasant at the same time.

#33 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:28 PM

The temptation is strong, but I'm afraid if I see her out of the context of your sig I might get disappointed. For now she's like a goddess to me, surrounded by mystery, but mostly because every time I see that gif I can almost feel those boobs smacking my face, for being such a naughty girl. Definitely disturbing, but weirdly pleasant at the same time.

Exatcly what she is. I assure you, you won't get disappointed!

@Swarley can back me up.

Edited by Copycat, 28 April 2016 - 01:29 PM.

#34 crazybus

crazybus
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:34 AM

Which programs you use?

I mostly use the AoB scanner (I used to make 500k a day on habitarium with that thing, god bless) and the score sender, you know, just for avatars and the altador cup and such. I recently started using the ABer.

How often you transfer neopoints and items?

I don't cheat on shells because I'm too much of a baby to transfer things to main. My main getting iced would literally kill me because I used to play legit on it for many years before I discovered neocodex. XD

When was the last time you got frozen for cheating?

Never, but I got frozen in like 2008 for multiple forum infractions (I was 11, hardly doing anything actually obscene. The moderators were so fucking touchy). 

How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on)

I'm painfully careful. I pause my ABer/SSer every few minutes because I remember how many breaks I used to take when I would ACTUALLY make 33k a day through games. My wait times on both programs are a lot higher than they need to be. I'm attached to my account and want to keep it forever, so I try to make sure that I won't get caught. :x

Edited by crazybus, 09 May 2016 - 09:35 AM.

#35 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:55 AM

@Copycat How do you plan to use this information to determine freezing rates? I'm just curious x)

#36 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:09 PM

@Copycat How do you plan to use this information to determine freezing rates? I'm just curious x)

I'm gathering my own informations using my own shells accounts to cheat and determine the freeze rate. I just want to compare mine to yours to see if the outcomes are much differents. If so, I'll try to find out what makes one account more "freezable" than another.

I am using some accounts to cheat VERY reckless (like SSing the same games everyday and ABing 12+ hours a day) and some accounts mildly reckless.

#37 saudia

saudia
  • A whole new wooooorld

• 62 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:46 PM

1. Which programas you use? - SS and Abrosia.
  2. How often you transfer neopoints and items? Prob once a week.
  3. When was the last time you got frozen for cheating? Last year.
  4. How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on) - I try to be as careful, not as reckless.

#38 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:20 AM

1. Which programas you use?
    Abrosia, NeonAP and I used the score sender one about 30 mins ago to beat the current BTY... I'll let you know how that went tomorrow.
  2. How often you transfer neopoints and items?
    I ab on my main since it's basically a chat account I made after my real main was frozen a decade ago. It just has a bunch of NP on it that i got from legit rsing over the years but nothing with sentimental value
  3. When was the last time you got frozen for cheating?
    about 2006... I wasn't cheating then though. I was just really really awesome at everything and TNT freaked out at me :cool:
  4. How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on)
    No proxy, no shell accounts, sent a relatively high score with SS without ever playing the game before (i wanted the gold BTY so I was hasty but I ended up with silver anyway)

#39 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 08:02 PM

Which programs you use?

Abrosia, NeonAP, Gormball APer and a few Greasemonkey scripts. I guess AoBing counts as well, though that is rare.

How often you transfer neopoints and items?

Never. Only got the one account that I do anything with.

When was the last time you got frozen for cheating?

Technically never? The only account I managed to lose was due to someone ratting me out to TNT about my being a member here.

How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on)

I'd say I play it rather safe. ABing times are all humanly possible, nothing runs more than an hour or so at a time without my watching over it and so on.

#40 MeowMeowMaryJane

MeowMeowMaryJane
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:35 PM

1. Which programas you use? Abrosia, NeonAP Shop Pricer, and the Auto Adopter
  2. How often you transfer neopoints and items? All the time. Way too often haha. I don't even think about it.
  3. When was the last time you got frozen for cheating? Probably 3 years ago, and because I bought a pet haha.
  4. How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on) I don't use any kind of proxy. I do it on 3 accounts, autobuy until restock banned, and then I just switch to another account. I discount items a lot. I don't play for months and months at a time, and then play ALL of the time for a month or two.

Edited by MeowMeowMaryJane, 30 May 2016 - 02:36 PM.

#41 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:34 PM

Hii please note that the study is already done, the results can be found here: http://www.neocodex....eeze-rate-study

#42 Harris

Harris
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:03 PM

I miss the AAA, used to AB there all the time using Abrosia.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users