Quantcast

Photo

Richest Codex Player? Most NP made in a single day.

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#151 TrashcanV3

TrashcanV3
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:10 PM

1m pure nps here. Any ideas other than ss and abing that would give me the maximum np yield?

#152 kbexx

kbexx
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:31 PM

1m pure nps here. Any ideas other than ss and abing that would give me the maximum np yield?

Food club, especially if you have an old account. Buy max stocks every day. I try to max battledome every day for nerks which you can sell for around 65k each, or use in alien aisha vending machine and potentially get PBs. I've also had great luck with prizes for poetry contest,  but I will say that other times I have just gotten codestones. That's in addition to ab and SSing

#153 Goingtohell

Goingtohell
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 02:32 AM

35+ million pure. 40+ million in items. Been accidentally hoarding R99s because I've been lazy to bother selling them.  :rolleyes:

#154 Alyson

Alyson
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:15 AM

Around 60+ mil the last I checked, mostly through ripping off unsuspecting people during charity corner with my years of piled up junk. Have quite a few UBs lurking that I'm far to lazy to fish out of SDB and sell, not by far the richest but contented enough I guess  ;)

#155 jasonlumar

jasonlumar
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:32 AM

Food club, especially if you have an old account. Buy max stocks every day. I try to max battledome every day for nerks which you can sell for around 65k each, or use in alien aisha vending machine and potentially get PBs. I've also had great luck with prizes for poetry contest,  but I will say that other times I have just gotten codestones. That's in addition to ab and SSing

I know there's a lot of food club guides out there but is there a specific one which is better to use? I've always struggled following guides, never seemed to make anything.

#156 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:48 AM

I know there's a lot of food club guides out there but is there a specific one which is better to use? I've always struggled following guides, never seemed to make anything.

I used to do a daily food club bets thread. There are trusted people in the Neo community that people tend to blindly follow, if you can stumble across their petpages. I'd also recommend following the bets on the Neo subreddit. You don't necessarily need a guide, you just need NP because you can copy the bets and win lots of NP without ever having any idea what you're doing.

#157 ScarDefault

ScarDefault
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:54 AM

I used to do a daily food club bets thread. There are trusted people in the Neo community that people tend to blindly follow, if you can stumble across their petpages. I'd also recommend following the bets on the Neo subreddit. You don't necessarily need a guide, you just need NP because you can copy the bets and win lots of NP without ever having any idea what you're doing.

Which is better? Neo subreddit or boochi?

#158 TrashcanV3

TrashcanV3
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:15 AM

Around 4-5 hours sometimes  :S

I am not really in need of NPs - but still I once want to get like 50k a day by bounty

i cant get stuff through ABing... Maybe it might be due to my poor connection :(

#159 jasonlumar

jasonlumar
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 07:17 AM

I'll take a look at it, never knew about the sub Reddit - thanks :).

I have a lot just sitting in the bank so might as well use them for something.

#160 ClemsonMark

ClemsonMark
  • 41 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 07:51 AM

I have exactly 54031np and maybe 75m in items mostly in gallery.  But i just come here for the community and info haven't actually "cheated" yet lol... to afraid of getting my gallery iced since I am like 12 items away from finishing!  Anyone with rare old petpets "cough" "cough".. message me.. 

#161 Kula

Kula
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 10:47 AM

8+ mil in pure and 5+ mil in items. I'm thinking of spending some for battledome weapons this week.

#162 Darkskull

Darkskull
  • 104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:48 PM

I started back neopets about a week ago and now I'm around 2mil in. Thanks Abrosia!

*Fakes smile*

~End of Commercial~

#163 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:50 PM

I had 200 BSS

200 FQS

STS

a lot of pure

But then i got iced smh

#164 santafish

santafish
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 02:21 PM

Whats everyone using those millions/billions for? Figured at that point it stops making a difference

#165 Darkskull

Darkskull
  • 104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:48 PM

Whats everyone using those millions/billions for? Figured at that point it stops making a difference

I donate to some of the people I see being ripped off lately.

#166 Dewgong

Dewgong
  • 221 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:50 PM

Bank interest is nice. :)

#167 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:11 PM

It can be traded, see our Trading Post forums for more info~ ;)

Also, can be donated to Contests here or simply given away. Speaking of Giveaways, check out the link in my signature, am giving away NPs free~ ;)

#168 santafish

santafish
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:18 PM

It can be traded, see our Trading Post forums for more info~ ;)

Also, can be donated to Contests here or simply given away. Speaking of Giveaways, check out the link in my signature, am giving away NPs free~ ;)

Not sure I have access to the trading post.. think I saw something about # of posts or having to help someone to gain access lol. Anyways, thanks for the tip, posted on your thread!

#169 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:28 PM

I'm earning my millions just to see how high I can get my daily interest before I start going for stamp collector avvies

#170 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:17 PM

I'm a little jealous hahaha
I was happy that I got 3M this month
But the problem is that I'm very fearful so I don't let the abrosia run for so long. And for my luck, my computer is broken

#171 Faeling

Faeling
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 06:59 PM

WOW I'm in awe of a lot of you! Been playing on and off for 12 years legit and only have 16 million in pure and maybe another 15 million in items

#172 w35l3y

w35l3y
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 01:52 AM

I currently have ~20mil pure.

My dream always were to have 10k+ of daily interest. :)

#173 auraldesign

auraldesign
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 02:13 AM

Currently sitting at a low of ~20mil in pure while having ~150-200mil in items.  :unsure:

I've been inactive for too long - I need to rebuild my bank.

#174 Underwatered

Underwatered
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 02:37 AM

i ab'ed to about 20m I believe before I got frozen few years back. Now sitting on ~100m and collecting interest :p

#175 asupernaturalfreak

asupernaturalfreak
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:17 PM

I have about 18 million, I hope to get to 100 million one day. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users