#1 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:24 PM

POPULAR POST!

How To Be A Weeaboo:

A Step-by-step Guide to Denouncing Your Western Heritage.

ken_sama.jpg?1413556120

Gomennasai, Codex. The kimono-clad prince above is Ken-sama. If you are unaware of his legacy I beseech you to educate yourself immediately. Today you shall begin your journey to be as great as the man himself. Today you begin your journey to become a weeaboo.

Step 1: Anime > Cartoons

The first and easiest step is to begin indulging in anime. Anime is defined as "Japanese hand-drawn or computer animation." I call it the greatest gift from God. Anime covers all kinds of genres and age groups, and the icing on the cake is it looks so much better than American cartoons:

[m2iOBxj.png

It's incredibly obvious what the superior medium is here.

Many great examples of anime to get going are Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Tokyo Mew Mew, Fighting Foodons, Kirby: Right Back At Ya, and Sonic X. These shows are all rich in Japanese culture and history, and will provide great icebreakers at the next anime club box social!

Step 2: Ignorance Is Bliss

Did someone at the box social tell you that a blue hedgehog running fast isn't actually something that happens in Japan? Bullocks. That kid is just jealous at your superior knowledge of Japan. Keep educating yourself through anime and ignore all those "history" books they keep picking up from that whitewashed public library. Yes Japan does have a school of martial arts for every single thing in existence. Yes there is a well that sends people to feudal Japan Yes the world is a flooded dystopian future where pirates rule with an iron fist. (note I haven't actually seen One Piece.)

Anime is an incredibly entertaining way to learn the culture and history of Japan. Especially ones about the superior education system over there. It completely overshadows North America's education system, It's like no one here is even trying. I mean Angel Beats is a documentary on Japanese afterlife high school. It's amazing that actual footage was recovered and shown in a superior anime format. Let's see an American library ever carry books on that.

Step 3: Basking In Your Otaku Greatness

You've watched anime. Studied everything it as to teach you. You're starting to do away with your inferior north american teachings and praise the wisdom of Japan. You're becoming what great scholars have described as an "otaku". Otaku is the level lesser than weeaboo, but never fear because you're making amazing progress. Why simply listen to the voices of angels while watching anime when you can speak the language of the Gods instead? Yes! It's time to learn Japanese. I highly recommend Rosetta Stone for a learning guide, but if you spent all your money on Rin Kokonoe dakimakuras then I shall provide a few professional translations to start your lessons. Remember kids, kanji is outdated and far too complicated to bother learning. That's why it's never used in most mediums. Only use the basic Japanese alphabets, which are katakana and hiragana!

ごめんなさい (gomennasai) = Good evening
かわいい (kawaii) = Anime
ごはん (gohan) = boys love
しかたがない (shikata ga nai) = I love you
へんたい (hentai) = Cool person
やおいがすき (yaoi ga suki) = I love Pokemon
どこにもっともちかいラブホテルですか? (doko ni motto mo chikai rabu hoteru desu ka?) = where is the bathroom?

I hope learning these few examples enlighten your soul and empower you to continue learning such a beautiful language. Words spoken only by superior beings.

Step 4: Testing For Secret Asian Heritage

So you've watched every anime ever and have mastered the very foundations of the superior Japanese Language. It's time for the ultimate test. Having tests ran on your very DNA to determine that you're actually part Asian, but hopefully only Japanese. Yes for only $149 you too can learn your past. Your Asian past through the power of AncestryDNA™.

Wait.

What's wrong?

I'm...not actually Japanese?

Not even Asian?

Not even 1/100 Asian?

That can't be right!

I know I'm Asian.

CHECK AGAIN.

I WATCHED ALL THOSE STUPID CARTOONS AND LEARNED AN OBNOXIOUS LANGUAGE AND YOU'RE SAYING I'M JUST A STUPID EUROPEAN?

Step 5: Become Depressed

After trashing the DNA testing lab and finishing crying into your tear soaked Rin Kokonoe dakimakura you fall into a deep depression. Life is a lie. Your DNA is a lie. Everything is a lie. In every form except physical you know you're actually Japanese. No DNA test can prove that otherwise. No one here understands your pain. Your suffering. Your endless desire to glomp and play pocky-kissing games. You cannot stay in this lie of a country. It's time to visit the holy land and find the truth.

Step 6: Spend Life Savings On Trip To Japan

After fishing a high price on eBay for the mostly clean dakimakuras (wink wink) you spend every penny you have on a one-way trip to Japan. Here you're going to prove that you're actually Japanese by seamlessly blending in with the locals. It'll be easy because you're actually Japanese and no one will even be able to tell the difference!

Why is everyone staring at you? What're they calling you? Guy Jean? Who's Guy? That's not your name. A woman got embarrassed and ran away when you asked where the bathroom was? Maybe using the bathroom is taboo here. That's probably why it's never covered in anime. That explains it! Press on, my friend! Your journey must continue!

The woman brought over a police officer? At least he was polite when you greeted him this fine evening. You asked him where the bathroom was and he arrested you? I guess using the bathroom really is illegal here. Maybe an anime should've covered it. It could have been a suspenseful anime about the tragedy behind the anti-bathroom laws or something. Is there an underground society fighting for the right to poop? Sounds thrilling! Maybe we should find it sometime!

Wait what do you mean we can't find it? Deported? For wanting to poop? What a serious crime! Wow! Kicked out of Japan and we just got here!

Step 7: Realize You've Made a Horrible Mistake

After spending your entire life savings and being kicked out of your parent's basement for having naked pillows of anime girls you're now homeless. You have no home, no education, no money. You spent your entire teenage years watching anime, learning a language wrong, and listening to some schmuck on the internet about something he has no idea about. At the very least you can look back at this abomination of a trip and know the horrors of otaku and weeaboos. There is no compliment to being an otaku. It is not a word to be associated with. There are horrible consequences for learning about another society through the misguided, fanservice-riddled drawing of perverted men (and sometimes women!). There is no afterlife high school. It was all a lie.

The past is behind you. You can get back on your feet and be a normal member of society now. One free of that horrible weeaboo virus. At least One Piece was cool.

Remember kids: Don't be a Weeaboo.

What you saw in anime seemed real. But you knew it couldn't be real, didn't you? That's why it's important to think about what you see in anime, and ask questions. Kinda like you just did.

A message from Concerned Children's Advertisers

#2 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:24 PM

このガイドは美しいです!

アンコール!アンコール!

#3 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:31 PM

THIS IS SUCH A SUGOI GUIDE. YOU REALLY DID YOUR GANBARE, ELINDORIL. YOU'RE GREAT FOR LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR NAKAMA AND GUIDING THEM TO HAVE A SUBARASHII LAIFU.

#4 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:32 PM

THIS IS SUCH A SUGOI GUIDE. YOU REALLY DID YOUR GANBARE, ELINDORIL. YOU'RE GREAT FOR LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR NAKAMA AND GUIDING THEM TO HAVE A SUBARASHII LAIFU.

SUGOI. ARIGATO KEL-CHAN.

#5 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:34 PM

FUCK dude I helped him witht the Japanese words part and I completely forgot about those. How could this happen? Those are the most important Japanese words. i'm a fucking failure, guess it's time to commit sudoku

Sayonara my tomodachis

#6 diebuster

diebuster
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:44 PM

You're not a true weeb until you learn how to fold your katana over 10000 times (superior to smelly gaijin weapons) and learn aikido, the ultimate form of martial art in the world.

#7 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:01 PM

Speaking of Weeaboos, are you and Turnip going to Animethon again this year?

#8 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:05 PM

Just wanted to say, I enjoyed reading this, and the replies too.

#9 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:06 PM

I know some Japanese and I can say this 100% correct/accurate

#10 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:08 PM

I know some Japanese and I can say this 100% correct/accurate

Especially this part, right?

#11 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:09 PM

Especially this part, right?

Mhm years of studying anime tells me this is right. Formal education of 4yrs highschool

#12 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:12 PM

KAKOIIIII @ELINDORIL-SAMA!!!!

#13 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:21 PM

This reminds me of Davido-kun (skip to 1m 50ish):

#14 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:25 PM

tldr?

#15 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:31 PM

tldr?

Here:

Remember kids: Don't be a Weeaboo.

What you saw in anime seemed real. But you knew it couldn't be real, didn't you? That's why it's important to think about what you see in anime, and ask questions. Kinda like you just did.

A message from Concerned Children's Advertisers

#16 diebuster

diebuster
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:31 PM

This reminds me of Davido-kun (skip to 1m 50ish):

At least Davido-kun is well-mannered.. Well, kind of. There are worse types out there like this one:

#17 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:45 AM

Finally I can be a glorious weeaboo. I'm at step 5. Hey wait, I'm actually Asian.

This Davido video made me cringe. Even the Japanese are insulting him all the time what the fuck. (But since he's a gaijin he's not really human, right?)

I actually wanted to go to Japan for vacation this year lol but it might not work out because I need a lot of money for moving.

#18 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:54 AM

At least Davido-kun is well-mannered.. Well, kind of. There are worse types out there like this one:

This is the second time I'm seeing this within a few weeks and the pain is as strong as it was the first time. 

I am 21 numbers. 

And I was on the right path to becoming a fullblown weeaboo. Even started learning hiragana and katakana. Idk what happened, I think I became aware of what weeaboos are and noped the fuck off that path.

That being said, oppai are my favourite fruit.

#19 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 02:07 AM

Gosh those kana sentences are glorious! That Davido-kun video is kinda sad though.

#20 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 05:37 AM

へんたい   :reaper: 

#21 Kula

Kula
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 05:40 AM

どこにもっともちかいラブホテルですか? (doko ni motto mo chikai rabu hoteru desu ka?) = where is the bathroom?

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Elin-kun is hontouni baka desu.

#22 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:15 AM

Speaking of Weeaboos, are you and Turnip going to Animethon again this year?

Probably if we don't have any financial constraints.

I really want to meet Ladybeard.

#23 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:36 AM

Probably if we don't have any financial constraints.

I really want to meet Ladybeard.

Ladybeard is my hero. Seeing him being so confident in who he his and genuinely enjoying makes me so happy it's silly. He also seems like a great person to hang out with.

#24 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 07:00 AM

Ladybeard is my hero. Seeing him being so confident in who he his and genuinely enjoying makes me so happy it's silly. He also seems like a great person to hang out with.

Let's hope so because he's going to be at a local convention.

#25 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 07:34 AM

[m2iOBxj.png

SAKAMOTO ! <3 my last name is Sakamoto haahahaha

Im a hentai person and yaoi ga suki

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: otaku, weeaboo, dirty gaijin, xenophobia, anime, made in mspaint

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users