• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2016 - 01:02 PM

I subscribe to Mighty Nest, $10/month. It's a eco friendly online store and they send you something random each month. I got a glasstic style bottle last month. They also donate a portion of every purchase to a public school of your choice and fuck knows the oldest monster's podunk school needs every spare dime.

#27 Faeling

Faeling
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:58 PM

Do you prefer darker/lighter, pink/brown, matte/satin? lumiere is a very popular shade that is supposed to look good on everyone so I'd recommend that! It's hard to choose just ONE shade though, ya know? :3

oh yah, lipsticks are just as bad for me as nail polishes LOL lumiere looks pretty, I'll prolly do a good look around before I get that, see if there's anything else might be a must have.

I subscribe to Mighty Nest, $10/month. It's a eco friendly online store and they send you something random each month. I got a glasstic style bottle last month. They also donate a portion of every purchase to a public school of your choice and fuck knows the oldest monster's podunk school needs every spare dime.

Mighty Nest is  pretty neat site! their kids stuff is really cute!

#28 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:28 PM

oh yah, lipsticks are just as bad for me as nail polishes LOL lumiere looks pretty, I'll prolly do a good look around before I get that, see if there's anything else might be a must have.

Same here  :sorry: Luckily colourpop's packaging is thin too! ayyy 

If you subscribe you get $5 off, or it's free shipping over $30. I'm trying not to hit $30 though, to pretend like I have control over my addiction.

#29 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:38 PM

I dropped ipsy a while ago because they rotate in the same products too often for my taste!

I recently joined Sephora Play to give that a shot but it's basically glorified free samples that they charge you $10/month for, so I probably will not keep it for much longer. Ipsy is still better value despite all the repeats.

My brother gets a LootCrate. I have been wanting to subscribe to Fantasy Box or Spicey's Subscriptions (or something like that) but I ain't got enough privacy :'(

I am kinda excited to see what the Macy's box will hold once they release it....they're taking forever.

#30 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2016 - 05:35 AM

I used to subscribe to Ipsy and Happy Mail from ABM, but it cost too much to have them sent over here. My mom would be sending them to me and it was just silly to have to do it every month so I cancelled. (I try to avoid looking at what Happy Mail sends out every month now because I want it)

I subscribe to get specialty coffee now, and I subscribe to 'My Little Box' which is based in Paris. 

https://www.mylittlebox.co.uk/home

Spoiler

#31 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2016 - 06:24 AM

I've been considering subscribing to marvel collector corps, but it's so expensive :p Has anyone else tried that one?

Also, eventually I'll use the first timer deals on blue apron and the other one I don't remember the name. Those are the ones where they send you fresh ingredients and a recipe to make a meal. I've heard it's very good.

#32 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:54 PM

I had a subscription to NatureBox for about 3 months but then I ended it because there was no way I was going to stick to their tiny portion sizes.

#33 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2016 - 02:10 PM

I love these neatly arranged boxes but I'm mostly drawn to the arrangement and when I look at each of the items by themselves I think it's not worth the money anymore. Like the box looks nice but I actually would only like one thing from it, then it would be cheaper if I only bought that. Only thing I would buy might be candy boxes or something like stationary if there's anything like that?

#34 Ellea

Ellea
  • 147 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2016 - 02:29 PM

I love my Mishibox. It has introduced me to a bunch of skincare products that I really really like. I had birchbox for a while but I got annoyed with how small the samples are so I cancelled after 3 months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users