Quantcast

Photo

What's a bad habit you can't seem to break?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 07:17 PM

When I get stressed out I pick my skin trying to correct every imperfection and only succeed at making it worse. It's better than the trichotillomania I had when I was about 13 or 14 where I pulled out half of my eyebrow hair... I've found that obsessive compulsive disorder never really gets cured, the compulsions only transfer to something hopefully more healthy.

#27 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 07:27 PM

When I get stressed out I pick my skin trying to correct every imperfection and only succeed at making it worse. It's better than the trichotillomania I had when I was about 13 or 14 where I pulled out half of my eyebrow hair... I've found that obsessive compulsive disorder never really gets cured, the compulsions only transfer to something hopefully more healthy.

I think my skin biting is related to picking and hair pulling as an obsessive compulsive disorder as well. I try to even out the skin by biting it off when in reality it would be most even and perfect if I just didn't bite it at all in the first place. :/ fuck you and your dumb ideas, brain.

I knew a girl in middle school who pulled out all her eyelashes. Everyone treated her like a freak but now that I look back I realize she probably had something similar to what I have. 

#28 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:13 PM

I'm the worst scab picker ever. I just hate the feeling of rough patches of skin so I always end up pulling them off. I also constantly peel off the dead skin on my lips because I'm too lazy to invest in a lip exfoliator.

#29 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:23 PM

SMOKING

fuck

and bone-cracking. Back, neck, knees, shoulders, fingers, toes, elbows, and jaw.

#30 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:27 PM

I also constantly peel off the dead skin on my lips because I'm too lazy to invest in a lip exfoliator.

Same here, I do this all the time when I'm sitting at the computer at home. It gets gross when I need to go out and try to apply lipstick, and it's all patchy :(

and bone-cracking. Back, neck, knees, shoulders, fingers, toes, elbows, and jaw.

This isn't really bad for you, though? :o It just sounds scary. It's painful for me personally, I hate when people try to crack my fingers. 

#31 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 04:43 AM

I always bite my fingernails. I could break the habit if I tried I suppose, but I've yet to do so.

#32 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:07 PM

I am also flawless like @Ali

Edited by Daria, 16 June 2016 - 01:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users