Photo

What made you turn to cheating in NP?

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#1 knarthas1313

knarthas1313
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:31 PM

How did you find out about ways to cheat? What made you want to cheat?

I started after I first got iced. There was a glitched when you added money to the bank, it would double. Needless to say.... I had BILLIONS in a few minutes. Needless to say again, I was iced the next day.

Not wanting to restart legit, I started looking for ways to cheat.

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:32 PM

Legit Neopets is boring. We have fun.

#3 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:46 PM

I actually had fun playing legit Neopets, after coming back to it a few years ago. Key Quest was sorta fun, Habi was definitely fun. Then both went down. Also, I somehow started realising how unprofitable legit playing would be. Would never be able to get anything decent the way I was playing. So, I started googling around. Found this place, read up. Tried Abrosia. And there we are I suppose. Don't regret it. :D

#4 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:56 PM

I got into NC trading and customization. Needed NP to illegally buy NC and paint all my pets :p 

#5 Faeling

Faeling
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:39 PM

Neopets was getting a little boring for me so I decided to spice up my play a lil by cheating

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:11 PM

I was tired of making NP really really slowly, so I began to look for an ABer. Found myself here, and then found all the other wonderful cheating programs. 

#7 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:14 PM

i was legit for like 12 months on the very very first account i ever made. I was probably 12 or 13? Then I saw people on the Neoboards talking about cheaters so I was like COOL maybe I can cheat, so I googled 'cheating programs for neopets' then found some dodgy site, made a dodgy scorelist and got my account frozen. Pretty sure I made a few more accounts after that which got iced and finally learnt how to do it properly then took a 4 year hiatus xD

#8 Paprika

Paprika
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:16 PM

Mainly my hatred for playing the four altador cup games. :lol2: I just want to join in the fun without wanting to scratch my eyes out!

#9 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:31 PM

Though I played Neopets long before RS, I first started cheating in Runescape. In Runescape it mostly started out of not wanting to grind, wanting to be rich (I only ever made like 1mill legit... and that took me forever). Plus I always admired the people who could create these bots. Incidentally this admiration is a big part of why I went into computer science :p After botting a while, I amassed around 40 mill on my main, but then I got stupidly banned for powermining too long.

I was so pissed off about all the stuff I lost that I made around 10 accounts and botted the hell out of them. I made 200-300 mill in a couple months, realised there was nothing I wanted to buy anyway, and then I traded it all for keys on Team Fortress 2 :p Traded around on that game for a while and actually made a huge profit.

Anyway, I came back from a Neopets hiatus a few years after quitting, and I was curious if there were still any bots for neopets. Around then is when I found Zombians and eventually you guys :)

I basically just bot out of laziness and because I genuinely find it fun to cheat in kids games :p

#10 Marionette

Marionette
  • 327 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 01:05 AM

I was reading up and trying to figure out how to feed Kads, someone mentioned that some lazy people use an autofeeder and I was like "yesss I'm lazy!", googled the autofeeder and wound up here  :lol2:

#11 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 04:59 AM

That goddamn Typing Terror avatar

if that game wasn't such bullshit I probably never would have gotten into neopets cheating, hahaha

#12 Sirius

Sirius
  • Azkaban Survivor

• 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 05:01 AM

Wanting game avatars/trophies. I taught myself to AoB and then got into buying pets etc.

#13 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 05:46 AM

Playing Neopets legit got quite boring after a few years, this way I'm having way more fun!

#14 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 12:09 PM

I wanted some trophies at least and couldn't ever get scores high enough so I started googling about some cheats... And found out about AoB. Then Neopets got boring and I grew more and more frustrated with their stupid ways so one thing led to another ;)

#15 ratcoffee

ratcoffee
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:24 AM

When I was a kid, it was just greed. I never had made more than 50k on my own. I found sponsor clicks, then wanted more than 50k/day, so started messing with AoB and all that.

I started again recently out of boredom/nostalgia. I kind of want that nice neopets account kid me had dreamed of for so long. It's silly, I know.

#16 Dollars

Dollars
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:55 PM

Original account was legit and got frozen, figured this gave me a license to cheat.

Edited by Dollars, 21 June 2016 - 06:12 PM.

#17 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 06:09 PM

This is a long story...
When neo first came out I joined up, and played legit for a little while. Along came a rather large mall owner and billionaire by the name of Alombar42. Word was he amassed the fortune via the first dupe. Not exactly unfathomable given neo was so young at this point. I knew at that point that I had to do what he had done. I spent hours looking for dupes, learning neopets code, when I decided to join NF when codex was private. Met a few individuals who helped me to learn to code better, and started coding programs for neo. Eventually got an invite to codex and after another year, found the first public dupe neo had with the very same group of people I coded with. The rest is for another day hahah.

Edited by WarezHaxor, 21 June 2016 - 06:10 PM.

#18 Yeezy

Yeezy
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:19 PM

I mainly cheated just to get game avs, and some trophies.
Also autotraining/autohaggling.
Just wanted to get stuff I wanted.

#19 NeoVix

NeoVix
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:44 AM

Found out about cheating when I was butthurt that my legit that I spend years and years building account was frozen for 'autobuying'. I then searched autobuying as as far as I thought at that time, all programs were solely to steal your account details. I then used an autobuyer for a couple of days until I had back the NP I had lost when they iced me.

Edited by NeoVix, 24 June 2016 - 09:45 AM.

#20 Ehentalix

Ehentalix
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this member!

• 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:12 PM

Got iced several times trying to RS legitimately, so I figured I might as well cheat.

#21 ThatNeoGuy

ThatNeoGuy
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:20 AM

keep getting NH on stamps that I want. 

if you can't beat em, join em  ;)

#22 Kreepy

Kreepy
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 02:14 PM

I got iced unfairly as a legit RSer a while back.

#23 complexion155

complexion155
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 03:01 PM

I got iced unfairly as a legit RSer a while back.

Ouch... that must of completely sucked... lol if I was completely legitimate and got iced I would just move away from the game as it wouldn't seem fair in the slightest.

My reason for turning to this it just seems like a more efficient way to enjoy my time on here!

#24 Kracken

Kracken
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 11:10 AM

TNT chain iced my accounts because I had apparently "Scammed" someone which was not the case. Someone offered a UC for a custom to be done on their pet which I accepted to do and well.... TNT said no no and iced me for scamming for neopoints.

I rebuilt legitly, had RN/RWs/NC/UCs all legit and traded up from scratch.... someone reported my main and I got chain iced again for buying/selling neopets. I managed to get my main back but TNT refused to give back my side accounts.

I wanted a UC grey gelert so badly that I bought one from a neopoint/pet selling website, ever since I built up my accounts to where I am now with UC PKDR and more.

#25 Amon

Amon
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 05:57 AM

The PC.

Honestly I got sick of them lol.

Also had a side account that got iced D: no idea why.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users