• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2016 - 03:46 PM

I would totally do that if I had any idea how to use photoshop :p

Microsoft Paint is a perfectly cromulent alternative.

#27 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:35 PM

I totally support plastic surgery but I do not support plastic surgeons who capitalize off people who clearly have body dismorphic disorder. And I don't support people using plastic surgery as a crutch for some other deep seated issue. I just wish there was more of a system in place to separate people who just want to fix something and people who are trying to fix problems that really aren't there to the point where they end up fucking themselves up.

24b91b9d-08c5-48a0-9597-b41b5351f918_tex

#28 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2016 - 10:37 PM

Microsoft Paint is a perfectly cromulent alternative.

Hahaha I tried that and I created a monster! D;

#29 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2016 - 10:39 PM

I don't know what exactly you want done to your nose, but the liquify tool in photoshop is usually enough to morph around anything to the shape/size that you want. 

#30 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2016 - 06:55 AM

I really don't care either way, you do what makes you happy. 

My sister got tits and while I didn't think she needed them, it was her decision and her body so whatever.

#31 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2016 - 07:32 AM

There might be a web app for it, actually. They make them for hair dye and stuff, why not nose jobs?

#32 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 July 2016 - 10:55 AM

I'd pretty much be a hypocrite if I didn't support it.

I got shit I'm getting done. 

#33 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:15 AM

HAHAHA.

I'm not sure if Jess just suggested you do that because it would be funny, but I think it's a good idea. You're basically reshaping your nose and what shape and size you (or the surgeon?) pick will be pretty significant. That being said, you don't need to post the photos unless you want to. :p

#34 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:39 AM

There's a fine line between looking like a Barbie doll and changing a small trait that you dislike about yourself. 

A few girls from my school got nose jobs but that's because they are Greek and totally needed one. When I was going through puberty my nose was growing faster than the rest of my facial features and that's when I reeeeaaally wanted to get a nose job xD But now years later everything else caught up and the only thing I would ever really consider doing to my face is getting lip injections bc my lips look like a chicken butt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users