Quantcast

Photo

9 Months and counting! Baby in the making!

preggers first time

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
346 replies to this topic

#251 Muirex

Muirex
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:01 PM

That's such a pretty name! o: My friend's baby was named Rose after Doctor Who's Rose Tyler. 

#252 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:54 PM

That's awesome! I love Doctor Who!!!

#253 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:12 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing baby pics! hope these last couple of weeks fly by and treat you well. :) 

P.S I <3 Doctor Who too! :p

#254 Muirex

Muirex
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:19 PM

Doctor Who is awesome! I'm looking forward to baby pics too, keep us posted :heart:

#255 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:06 AM

Oh I for sure will! 

Ugh, so I was making birthday breakfast for Ryan, his b-day was yesterday. My cat loves bacon! As I was putting the second round of bacon in the pan, I realized I almost stepped on the cat so I jumped out of the way, dropped the bacon in the pan and grease splatters on the right side of my belly. So I am babying it, not a bad burn at all but still gotta baby it and keep it clean. So far, I have a cold cloth on it to ease the pain a bit.

#256 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:02 PM

I can't believe Kyra Jade is almost ready to enter the world :)

That's terrible about the burn, VooDoo! I have no idea how to treat grease burns. Take care of yourself <3

#257 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:10 PM

@Ladida Thanks! I can't believe it either nor can I wait lol. I have been cleaning the burn spots (they're little speckles all over the right side of my belly, and putting neosporin on. *shrugs* Pain has gone away a while ago. Some have started blistering and some have not.

#258 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:45 AM

Ugh sorry to hear about the burns.

I can't wait to see pictures of her when she arrives. This month! YAY! :D 

#259 Muirex

Muirex
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:04 PM

Gosh, that sucks D: I hope they heal quickly!

#260 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:45 PM

Me too, it's gonna be weird enough to explain the burns to my doctor on Tuesday lol

#261 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:13 PM

Sorry hear about the burn! I also can't believe how soon she will be here! Will you post pictures after she's born!? I want see this lil princess ♥

Edited by Kitty, 08 May 2017 - 01:13 PM.

#262 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:15 AM

Oh yes, Pictures will be shared with my codex family for sure!

So, I met the male doctor today, one of 2 that may be in the delivery room with me if it isn't a woman doctor. He's a cool old man, not creepy or weird at all. I got good juju from him! He seems to think I won't make it to my next doc appointment! I have an ultrasound scheduled for May 15 and then I see another doc right after that. The ultrasound is to see how big she is and weight! I am super excited because they said I would not have any more ultrasounds, so I get to see my baby girl one more time before her birth... that is, as my doc says, if I make it to my appointment lol.

Heart rate is a strong 140. She was hiccuping when he listened to her heartbeat so I got to hear that which was awesome and cute!

#263 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:08 PM

Awww that is so cute baby hiccups maybe she is saying "That was a good lunch or something lol".

#264 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:06 PM

The countdown is on and I'm so happy for you! I'll be anxiously waiting pictures <3

Hee Hee Hee Who. Hee Hee Hee Who. Just keep breathing lol

#265 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:23 AM

@Kitty Hahaha I hadn't eaten anything yet! At 8 am in the morning, it's too early for me to eat. But I did down the rest of my tropical fruit juice because I had to go pee when I woke up at 6:40 and it takes forever for me to refill my bladder! She loves juice! I have never drunk so much juice in my life before getting pregnant! Also milk. We maybe went through a gallon in it's "best by" date, where I was the only one who drank it! Now, it's a gallon a week if I make it a week lol. I love drinking milk, but even so, I hadn't drunk this much ever! I am completely out of drinks too, just have water bottles in the fridge. I need to go out and get more milk and juice, but I woke up an hour ago and need some energy to feel like getting dressed like a human instead of a pregnant woman lol.

@Trapezeo Gosh, I am so excited! 

#266 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:57 AM

Oh wow juice huh? My mom ate curly fries when she was carrying me. I still love anything with potatoes! French fries,curly fries,mashed you name it. I think its good to drink a lot milk when pregnant? I fear about that one day if I ever decide to have children I'll have take soy milk $$ shit. Because my tummy hates milk :<   

#267 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

Yes milk is great during pregnancy! And I also crave onion rings, pancakes, and cantaloupe. I, too, love potatoes of any kind. Addicted to to them! Don't eat them enough as an adult because they take forever to make lol... unless they are from the frozen food aisle! LoL. But anytime I go out to eat, I always get steak fries or some kind of potato! Well, since being pregnant, I have substituted potatoes for onion rings where they are served!

And, if I couldn't drink milk, I would drink vanilla almond milk. So freakin good!

#268 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:54 PM

Comparison pics!

18446802_795877213909916_615359349895939

#269 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:38 PM

So, doctor's appointment today! Ultrasound says Kyra is 7lbs 5oz and still have long legs. Doc says I am 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. She says it's going to be any day now but I need to really pay attention to timing of my contractions because I had one in the office and she said that wasn't a braxton hicks contraction, but a full blown one and I should have felt some pain with it. And when she checked to see if I was dilated, she was surprised it didn't hurt at least a little, so I may have to rely on water breaking to know if I am in labor or really pay attention to my contraction timing. Very interesting! So, there's the update! She is ready!

#270 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:06 PM

Thanks for the update, @VooDoo! I loved the comparison picture. Looking forward to more details :)

#271 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:01 PM

Yuppers! Bag is all packed and ready to go!!! Still need to move a dresser in our bedroom to make room for the bassinet next to our bed! And actually putting the car seat in the car.

#272 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:16 PM

You shouldn't try to move the dresser now.

#273 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:39 PM

wahoo! ...they'll hurt eventually. Stay nice and relaxed, good luck! :)

#274 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:40 AM

You shouldn't try to move the dresser now.

Oh no, I am leaving that to my man to do lmao! I ain't even gonna try it's an old and very expensive dresser which means very well made and heavy without clothes in it lol. All of our furniture is super heavy!

wahoo! ...they'll hurt eventually. Stay nice and relaxed, good luck! :)

Relaxed... check! I am super relaxed! I feel like I took some kind of drug lol... but in reality I just woke up and my body hasn't followed me out of the bed yet lol.

#275 ipleadtheyiff

ipleadtheyiff
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:31 PM

This thread is the cutest! Good luck VooDoo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users