pokemongo sun moon oras xy etc pokemon

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#26 Arnie

Arnie
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:27 PM

I thougth i was finnishing Pokemon Korosu, but it's longer than it appeared. Ñeh... i'm going back to work next week, so, i will finnish that hack ROM someday, in the far future.

@Rainforce , thank you, i will be posting here my current team, just because :3

Here is my houndoom :B

C08057uWIAARfJv.jpg

Edited by Arnie, 30 December 2016 - 12:29 PM.

#27 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2016 - 05:57 PM

I caught a Tauros in Pokemon Go and fell in love in Pokemon Moon so that's a thing

#28 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:10 PM

I've been done with Pokemon Sun for a while now. Had such a great story line. AI was actually difficult. But honestly, screw the Battle Tree AI. So much hax it's not even fun. 

I soo agree with all your statements. I loved the storyline, enough to consider getting a Powersaves so that I can play it again without losing my save file (or at least I *think* that's what it does). And yup, I grinded enough such that I didn't have problem with the fights but I love that they actually put that in. And lastly, definitely agree with the Battle Tree thing. I'm probably still gonna build a team of good pokemon and go for it sooner or later still though. Most likely.

@Arnie Love your sketches too! The Houndoom looks appropriately menacing. :D

I caught a Tauros in Pokemon Go and fell in love in Pokemon Moon so that's a thing

It does lend itself rather easily to falling in love with it, doesn't it? :)

And now with my parents back from vacation, I am playing Pokemon Go with them again. It helps to have the Christmas/New Year thing going on too, haha.

--------

On my end, besides the Pokemon Go stuff, I have also been having fun breeding pokemon, and then giving them out. Many of the pokemon I bred were originally obtained from such giveaways in the first place too, so it has the good feeling of receiving and then giving it forward. Was particularly fun to do that during the Christmas break period!

#29 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:45 AM

Arnie Nice sketch, I really like that you used a black canvas :)

#30 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:47 AM

I was away on vacation the whole Pokemon go holiday event. :(
Anyone hatch the new species yet?

#31 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:08 AM

No new species yet for me :[ 

But I caught a wild Charizard! I regret not turning on AR since he was in my library

#32 graciea

graciea
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:29 AM

I finally picked up Pokemon Moon again! I stopped playing after I reached the second island, but now I'm making slow (but steady!) progress to try and finish the game. I feel kinda bad because I've had it for like a month now but I've made so little progress. orz

Thinking of picking Pokemon Go back up too, just worried that my phone won't be able to take the load.

#33 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:01 AM

Wow, I caught a magikarp but it changed to a Ditto, new species for me. When did this start happening? I dont know when I get new go updates anymore :(

#34 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:41 PM

@neobo Ditto's started dropping in November I think? He transforms from the common species, so Rattata, Pidgey and Magikarp (though Karp isn't common for me :p I must be too far from the river)

#35 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:04 PM

I recently got back into pokemon shuffle, for no real reason other than I accidentally opened it and it gave me like 30 hearts. It's a nice, passive game that's easy to play real quick when I'm hiding from my children.

ooo I also got Pokemon Rumble for Christmas, but it was used and I can't figure out how to delete the old save data.

#36 Marionette

Marionette
  • 327 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:05 AM

Me and the kids play Pokemon Go every school run and every time we walk the dog.. baby's we've hatched so far are Pichu, Igglybuff and Magby. We've run out of eggs though so I need to go get some more!

#37 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:07 PM

Hmm. Apparently it's now super-easy to get Homebrew on your 3DS. What this means is that effectively, now anyone can hack into their Pokemon XY/ORAS/SM game, edit their game, their items, their pokemon, clone them, just simply store save backups etc.

Anyone who doesn't know this and is interested, feel free to hit me up.

#38 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:01 AM

Hmm. Apparently it's now super-easy to get Homebrew on your 3DS. What this means is that effectively, now anyone can hack into their Pokemon XY/ORAS/SM game, edit their game, their items, their pokemon, clone them, just simply store save backups etc.

Anyone who doesn't know this and is interested, feel free to hit me up.

Oh, it got easier again? Great to hear. I already have Homebrew, but I never thought about hacking my Pokemon X game. Gonna try that this weekend :)

#39 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:30 PM

I got pretty far into the plot of Moon and I caught a Zubat that I really wanted but it turned into a Ditto. Never thought I'd be disappointed in a Ditto.

#40 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:41 PM

I miss the bluestacks cheat for Go. Anyone know what PC based pokemon go hacks still work? It had been stormiing, and will again soon, it would be something to do..

#41 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:11 PM

I caught a magnemite in Go. I'm very excited because it's one of my favorites

#42 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:50 PM

I hatched a few eggs and got the Pichu in Go. Caught a few other good ones, too.

#43 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2017 - 09:04 PM

I'm almost done with the UB story in Moon and I wondertraded off an Eevee I hatched, got a shiny lvl 100 magikarp holding a lucky egg. It's name was Joke.

#44 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:32 PM

Pokemon go question, anyone using auto IV rating apps? How accurate?

#45 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:38 AM

I'm so glad pokebank is finally out! Can import all my old pokemon (including my shiny collection)

It was about time though lol. I thought we were going to get it in like early january

#46 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:57 PM

Is pokebank for go?

#47 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:35 PM

^^^

Yep it works now. 

Way better than poketransfer lol

#48 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:12 PM

Does Pokebank cost $$?

Also, today I caught a Hypno. Yay!

#49 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:27 PM

Does Pokebank cost $$?

Yes it does. But like. Only $4.99 for a whole year, so it's fairly affordable reallys.

Also Pokebank is for the 3DS games, not Pokemon Go hehe.

#50 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:52 PM

I caught a magickarp and poliwhirl. Poliwhirl is such a basic pokemon, but it was my first one. I've caught plenty of poliwags, but haven't evolved them all the way. I'm waiting to get enough of a few new pokemon to evolve.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokemongo, sun, moon, oras, xy, etc, pokemon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users