• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#26 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:49 AM

your slick back looks real nice dude. how does your hair look when it's in a man bun? i feel that you could work that

Ta, man buns don't suit me at all because my hair is too long on the sides for that to look good. I do tie my hair back sometimes tho when I go to sleep because otherwise it annoys the shit outta me.

#27 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:23 AM

Hair pics and stuff.

That was ridiculously fun to follow. Kudos to you for having the patience and dedication to handle all that formatting.

#28 bwoke

bwoke
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:49 AM

My hair turns blonde from the chlorine in my pool. It is inevitable. It's not even like a good blonde, like it's so unnatural and just doesn't look good in my opinion. So to combat it, I try keeping my hair relatively short. As for my haircut, I'm trying to pull of a short comb over. Try thinking of a super ugly version of Cristiano Ronaldo lol.

#29 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:03 AM

Ta, man buns don't suit me at all because my hair is too long on the sides for that to look good. I do tie my hair back sometimes tho when I go to sleep because otherwise it annoys the shit outta me.

if you got like size 1 cut on the sides and it would prob work

bc u dont have a high hairline as well so that helps with making the man bun look nicer

#30 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:43 PM

I have dark brown hair and I do nothing with it lol

It's super long though lol

#31 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:55 PM

I have pretty long hair. My natural colour changes in tonality all the time some days it looks very ginger or strawberry blonde and other days really brown. 

I rarely do anything to it, it's got a light wave to it.

It makes my heart happy when people refer to it as mermaid hair.

I've had it really short before and it has always looked awful when I do lol

#32 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:56 PM

I cut my own hair and mostly regret it but sometimes it looks great. 

I change my hair way too often for it to grow much anymore though, so it's been stuck shaggy for the past few years.

I love hair pastes and texture sprays. 10/10 recommend

Heres a red/blonde I had for years, this is what most people probably know me for having.

Spoiler

Lilac

Spoiler

Blonde and purple, my favorite but hard to maintain

Spoiler

Then I did a few shades of dark blue and turquoise for a few months but I dont know if I have photos.

This made the silver transition easier.

Warm silver - I called it moldy silver because after 2 washes it was unbearable

Spoiler

Right now its a cooler, darker grey with dark roots.

So if anyone's ever thinking of dying their hair, I hope you realize you can never go back. Ever. It just doesn't happen.

And don't go silver, its a pain in the ass.

I'm pretty sure I have more photos of my hair journey on here somewhere.

I also just realized that almost all my photos have dogs in them. 

-shrugs-

#33 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:09 AM

I have pretty long hair. My natural colour changes in tonality all the time some days it looks very ginger or strawberry blonde and other days really brown. 

I rarely do anything to it, it's got a light wave to it.

It makes my heart happy when people refer to it as mermaid hair.

I've had it really short before and it has always looked awful when I do lol

so tru so pretty  :wub:

#34 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:23 PM

I just took like 10 pics of my hair, emailed them to myself, deleted them off my phone, then realized I didn't actually email them so I guess y'all will never know how cool my hair is

#35 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:15 PM

I just took like 10 pics of my hair, emailed them to myself, deleted them off my phone, then realized I didn't actually email them so I guess y'all will never know how cool my hair is

Take new ones.

#36 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:43 PM

I wish I had some pictures with me right now of my hair when I was a child. It was SUPER blonde. I'm heading to my parents house on Saturday so I'll take pics of pics :)

#37 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:45 PM

@Coops

Long, long ago, in the 2nd best state in the United States, I was born with beautiful black hair that stuck up.
Spoiler

At some point over the next 2 years, it turned into a blonde blonde blonde.

Spoiler

3rd grade - it stayed the same, just longer. I used to be cute.
Spoiler

In jrhigh and high school, I got into hair dye. (but not into having pictures made of myself.) There's a lot of colors missing from this time frame that I'm still looking for.

Spoiler

graduation
Spoiler

Then I got drunk and cut my hair a few weeks ago. It was this color to my ass previously. I'm also missing a bunch of colors between high school and now I'm looking for. Please ignore my stupid face.
Spoiler

#38 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:09 PM

@Coops

Long, long ago, in the 2nd best state in the United States, I was born with beautiful black hair that stuck up.

Spoiler

At some point over the next 2 years, it turned into a blonde blonde blonde.

Spoiler

3rd grade - it stayed the same, just longer. I used to be cute.
Spoiler

In jrhigh and high school, I got into hair dye. (but not into having pictures made of myself.) There's a lot of colors missing from this time frame that I'm still looking for.

Spoiler

graduation
Spoiler

Then I got drunk and cut my hair a few weeks ago. It was this color to my ass previously. I'm also missing a bunch of colors between high school and now I'm looking for. Please ignore my stupid face.
Spoiler

How did your hair turn blonde? I didn't realize such a huge change could happen (barring B12 deficiency).

Your face isn't stupid tho. :( I really like your face.

Dude I see your kids so much in your baby/adolescent pictures. It's so weirdly fascinating haha.

#39 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:36 AM

How did your hair turn blonde? I didn't realize such a huge change could happen (barring B12 deficiency).

Your face isn't stupid tho. :( I really like your face.

Dude I see your kids so much in your baby/adolescent pictures. It's so weirdly fascinating haha.

I have no idea. I have a bunch of baby pics where it's black and then a bunch of toddler pics where it's super light blonde. My sister was born with black hair too, but it didn't go blonde, she just ended up a dark brunette.

Thanks!

#40 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:09 AM

Really, the best part about my current hair is that when I put it up in a bun, I have Bianca-hair from 10 Things I Hate About You #lifegoals

#41 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:20 AM

Really, the best part about my current hair is that when I put it up in a bun, I have Bianca-hair from 10 Things I Hate About You #lifegoals

You just made a reference to a movie...Does that mean you actually watched one?

#42 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:07 PM

You just made a reference to a movie...Does that mean you actually watched one?

I'll watch anything that has both Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles in it.
This is my 8,888th post.

#43 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:49 PM

Current hair

Spoiler

I need a haircut (and probably a lesson in smiling)

#44 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:44 AM

Current hair

Spoiler

I need a haircut (and probably a lesson in smiling)

I really, really like this shirt.

#45 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:35 PM

I really, really like this shirt.

Thanks! It's from the Canadian brand Naked & Famous, they're known primarily for their funky jeans but their shirts are super rad as well, whether it's different textures or patterns. 

#46 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2017 - 09:31 AM

heniWPE.png

LOVE this haircut on you!

#47 aidenX

aidenX
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:59 PM

I don't know how to quote a quote but I also love the purple-silver color you had there @Salamanda.

My hair is black and... I rarely do something to it, other than combing and ponytail.

It's past shoulder length now. I want to cut it by myself but haven't found a good youtube tutorial video that works; does anyone has any recommendation?

#48 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:29 AM

I've been blonde all me life. Never had fancy colours apart from that one time I had a fuchsia dip dye. I was the coolest girl in school.

And I went down nostalgia lane looking at these pictures. Idk who thought it was a good idea for me to have "LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER" haircut, but oh god. Horrible.

Spoiler

Oldest one I could find. 8 years old in this picture. Loving those hairclips. As you can see, I have pretty fine hair. O well.

Spoiler

10 years old and an attempt at bangs I suppose. 

Spoiler

11 I think? All the kool kids had that hair thing. You could get those done at your local fair by some lovely African ladies. I remember when I had black and white done one year and the boy I had a crush on asked me if I was a Juventus Turin fan. Boys will always be the same. I love them.

Spoiler

11, shortly before my mother forcibly cut my hair off. And I loved having long hair. :( Shortish hair for the next few years, yay.

Spoiler

I don't know what's going on here but I certainly don't like it. 12 years old, and the year I started looking ugly in photos, thus the censoring.

Spoiler

LET ME SEE YOUR MANAGER! Also the year depression hit me pretty hard, I just felt so uncomfortable in my skin. Having a haircut I really didn't like, glasses, and braces probably didn't help my self esteem either. 

Spoiler

Ergo no more pictures of me the next two years. Depression sucks, yo. Anyway, I'm 15 in this picture, my hair has grown out, I got contact lenses, my teeth started looking okay... Was so much happier. Also probably the last time my hair was as full, because the same year I started my period, and now six years later I've lost quite a bit of hair. I wish my damp hair still looked like this lol. Instead I look like Gollum. Such is life if you have low ferritin. Fuck periods!

Spoiler

16 here, I wonder if my hair will ever look this nice again. It was never thick to begin with, but compared to now it looks like Rapunzel's hair to me. Ughhhhh.

Spoiler

17, you can see my fading fuchsia dip dye. Also the year I noticed that my hair was starting to get thinner. My hair would fall out and regrow much finer. You can kinda see it.

Spoiler

18, probably my longest hair. Loved it. I chopped quite a bit off the next year because it was really starting to thin out. Shoulder length, yo.

And that's it. I have been unhappy with my hair for almost 4 years now, therefore I haven't been taking many pictures of it. Also not a selfie person.

In conclusion: I do fuckall with my hair. Either it's open and looking semi-shit, or I've got it up in a ponytail. That's as fancy as it gets because you really can't do much with little and fine hair, unless you want to damage it. So now I'm working on getting my ferritin up again. I hope my hair goes back to what it was like before I was losing so much blood 10-12 times a year.

#49 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:57 PM

Spoiler

I cut four inches off of this a few months ago and it's already grown back. Meh.

This was my hair for two years in high school 

Spoiler

Basically been getting longer ever since because regrets. 

Last time I did anything to the colour, I got balayage so it was a little bit blonder but it's pretty much grown out now. This is that:

Spoiler

So yeah. Probably time for another hair cut anyway. 

#50 Unique

Unique
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:24 PM

I have thick, wavy, blackish brown hair, about shoulder length. God I look so edgy but I love it .>.
I haven't tried any hair dyes yet, not really into dyes. If I do, I'd go for blue, maybe red. Not too interested in plain colors either, ugh choices..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users