• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#76 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:50 AM

I swear I have half a magic shop worth of MPs  :/ I just want a few stamps.

#77 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:38 AM

Today was the first day I paid any attention, so right now they're asking for books. Will I have the opportunity to use my Kreludan Furniture or am I out of luck?

#78 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:05 PM

From reddit:

Sort of a mini guide. If you don't do your dailies you're missing out on a chance to get free items that you can turn into the CC, so every chance helps. I'm only going to cover items that can be turned into the CC, do remember that there are other potential item rewards that are asked for by the Coincidence or are expensive on their own, in addition to less rare items that can also be turned into the CC or items that might apply to a future CC. If you're aiming to try and get a trophy (assuming it's like 2015) then it'll be easier to also have cheaper items to turn in to reach number goals.

Below do not give out r90-99 items for CC, but do give out r1-89.

•  

Edited by Swim, 06 February 2017 - 01:05 PM.

#79 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:11 PM

Do any of y'all know if I will get to use furniture again, or should I go ahead and sell all I have in my shop?

#80 Daviid

Daviid
  • 73 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:13 PM

Today was the first day I paid any attention, so right now they're asking for books. Will I have the opportunity to use my Kreludan Furniture or am I out of luck?

Do any of y'all know if I will get to use furniture again, or should I go ahead and sell all I have in my shop?

As in "you can't donate furniture?"

They ask for 5 categories, not just one.

#81 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:21 PM

As in "you can't donate furniture?"

They ask for 5 categories, not just one.

Mine is saying books. Is there somewhere I can change the category?

SMFH. I didn't realize you could click on the people holding baskets. I have done sold probably 200 pieces of furniture. Sweet.

#82 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:24 PM

From reddit:

Sort of a mini guide. If you don't do your dailies you're missing out on a chance to get free items that you can turn into the CC, so every chance helps. I'm only going to cover items that can be turned into the CC, do remember that there are other potential item rewards that are asked for by the Coincidence or are expensive on their own, in addition to less rare items that can also be turned into the CC or items that might apply to a future CC. If you're aiming to try and get a trophy (assuming it's like 2015) then it'll be easier to also have cheaper items to turn in to reach number goals.

Below do not give out r90-99 items for CC, but do give out r1-89.

•  

im loving you ! i never do my dailies and look what i got from king hagan 

King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (*deleted for my security* out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me. 

King Hagan hands you:

bvb_advancedlearning.gif
Advanced Learning bvb_brightvalecastle.gif
Brightvale Castle

He also gives you 346 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened! kinghagan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by Amarillo, 06 February 2017 - 06:26 PM.

#83 bwoke

bwoke
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:33 PM

Wow... ^^^^

Anyone know what the trophy ranges of this Charity Corner will be>

#84 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:41 PM

I read a few pages back that 1,000 is probably required for the best trophy. But who knows?

#85 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:55 PM

I read a few pages back that 1,000 is probably required for the best trophy. But who knows?

last year it was 2k+ i believe. But i think the atrophy requirements change every year

#86 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

I've just been trying to get one of a few r99 petpets for the items I have :(

Everyone wants pure lol

#87 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:09 AM

Mine is saying books. Is there somewhere I can change the category?

SMFH. I didn't realize you could click on the people holding baskets. I have done sold probably 200 pieces of furniture. Sweet.

@talbs you were not the only one I was like whys it not taking my furni items grrr was about 20 mins before I worked out I had to click the item type :p

#88 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:45 AM

Haha dammit I almost missed this! Stupid real life getting in the way. Time to donate!

edit: bugger i probably missed the avatar if there's one this year huh... oh well. still time for messing around!

Edited by jaredyne, 07 February 2017 - 01:58 AM.

#89 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:54 AM

Upon much thought,  I have decided that fighting the Giant Hungry Malevolent Chomby is the best choice for R90 food (Fern Salad, Goulash)  and books (Skies above Ty,The Chomby Champion).  

#90 HonestHeart

HonestHeart
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:10 PM

I think its better to invest than to gamble 

#91 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2017 - 03:14 PM

last year it was 2k+ i believe. But i think the atrophy requirements change every year

Last year the event lasted two weeks.

#92 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2017 - 03:41 PM

Is there one R90+ item that everyone finds to be the cheapest to buy? I'm looking at buying a few more items.

#93 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:06 PM

Yea I imagine it would be 1k this time around

#94 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:19 PM

Is there one R90+ item that everyone finds to be the cheapest to buy? I'm looking at buying a few more items.

i dont think theres any in particular. if i were you, I'd go around TP offering like 250k on those lots of 10 which is as cheap as you'll get around this time. Or just boot up abrosia and make a AB list in books/food (since they restock often and have a bunch)

#95 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:57 AM

I think its better to invest than to gamble 

Same. Half as I'm lazy, and half as holy hell I sold all the old 1np junk-from-the-bd items from my sdb and made millions in a few hours. Then I got enough stamps to get a new avatar. Dang I love CC

Neoboards are saying if you donated each day and didn't have the Fall Charity Corner avatar, you'll be able to get it today

#96 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:28 AM

CC is good fun yes and nps can be made fairly easily both gambling and not but selling hoarded items

#97 stacy

stacy
  • 81 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:35 AM

I just clear my SDB every time =)

#98 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:36 AM

Something Has Happened! schooltools.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fall Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

lol neo please...

#99 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:36 AM

Yeah. I'm pretty happy with CC this year, hoarded tons of everything after last time. Definitely the right move. Clearing off that SDB is very nice, especially when you're making bank doing so.

Edited by jaredyne, 08 February 2017 - 04:37 AM.

#100 bwoke

bwoke
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:04 AM

Minute detail, but I like how the Avatar you get is called "Fall Charity Corner" though it's winter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users