Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:32 PM

Probably the reason for my greasy hair:

Spoiler

Blocked pores:

Spoiler

How I tell if I'm about to start my period:

Spoiler

There's more, because I'm a walking bundle of grossness.

#27 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:47 PM

Probably the reason for my greasy hair:

Spoiler

Blocked pores:

Spoiler

How I tell if I'm about to start my period:

Spoiler

There's more, because I'm a walking bundle of grossness.

Just FYI, if you get blocked pores under your boobs it's cause you need better fitting bras. I know cause it happened to me to! But also, I feel you on all this stuff except the last. I don't get my period anymore thanks to my IUD

#28 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:51 PM

Just FYI, if you get blocked pores under your boobs it's cause you need better fitting bras. I know cause it happened to me to! But also, I feel you on all this stuff except the last. I don't get my period anymore thanks to my IUD

Thing is, I don't think I've ever owned a fitting bra in my whole life lol. They just don't make my size, and if they do it's sooo expensive. So I just stick to sports bras and those soft ones. And you're pretty lucky to no longer get periods with an IUD, I've heard for many women they get stronger.

#29 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:59 PM

I wish mine would work like that. It's made them lighter, but longer. 

Thing is, I don't think I've ever owned a fitting bra in my whole life lol. They just don't make my size, and if they do it's sooo expensive. So I just stick to sports bras and those soft ones. And you're pretty lucky to no longer get periods with an IUD, I've heard for many women they get stronger.

I've got somewhat of the same issue. It's really difficult to find a band size of 32 in any bra. The other half of the time I can find one, but then it just doesn't fit right in the actual chest area. (The size is right though). 

Nail stuff

Spoiler

I play like a 10 year old, but think like I'm a 20 year old (which I am). 

Spoiler

Bathroom stuff

Spoiler

#30 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:01 PM

Yeah the copper makes them worse. I have the hormone one. It's well known for making them lighter like @KyloRen or gone completely.

@KyloRen Well, at least it's lighter! It has saved me so much money holy fuck

#31 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:49 PM

Bathroom stuff

Spoiler

That reminds me of a pet peeve I had with my ex. He was too lazy to go downstairs to take a piss. He kept empty bottles of 1.5/2L soda around so he could piss in that. I wouldn't ever do it myself if I had a schlong but I could understand maybe once or twice, but he was so LAZY and it got so bad, he would do it on the regular. Like 3 times a day regular. He once pissed in a RedBull can, then forgot he did that and took a giant gulp of his own piss. I think I died laughing that day.

@Lucy not super TMI, but the way I can tell if I'm getting my period is if I start to get irrationally horny and the lampposts start looking attractive

#32 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:09 PM

That reminds me of a pet peeve I had with my ex. He was too lazy to go downstairs to take a piss. He kept empty bottles of 1.5/2L soda around so he could piss in that. I wouldn't ever do it myself if I had a schlong but I could understand maybe once or twice, but he was so LAZY and it got so bad, he would do it on the regular. Like 3 times a day regular. He once pissed in a RedBull can, then forgot he did that and took a giant gulp of his own piss. I think I died laughing that day.

@Lucy not super TMI, but the way I can tell if I'm getting my period is if I start to get irrationally horny and the lampposts start looking attractive

Ick. At least I use the bathroom like a normal person. 

Well, since we're going along this line, I can tell if I'm getting mine because I actually have cramps the week before for a few days, and get pissed off really easily for a few days, and then everything makes me honry for the last days leading up. 

#33 Pink_Bubble

Pink_Bubble
  • 340 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:34 PM

Tell your friend, she deserves to know what kind of friend she has

Yeah, I'll come forward eventually.. I think it'll be more appropriate once the break-up drama has died down.

Edit: After some heavy ruminating, I've decided I won't share the details. I personally think honesty here is risky and sometimes whats not known hurts no one.

Edit 2: Especially considering what happened last summer. The entitlement and possessiveness I've been on the receiving end of after sleeping with the best friend of someone I only went on two dates with. It wasn't me that came clean, I would have preferred it not be communicated. I maintain my 'date' didn't deserve to know; two dates doesn't warrant an expectation of monogamy or sexual exclusivity. The amount of slut-shaming, body-shaming, hate-messaging, vitriol and awkward tension (we have mutual friends) I experienced from him that continues to exist to this day. I don't need that again.

Edited by Pink_Bubble, 20 February 2017 - 05:48 PM.

#34 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:38 PM

@Lucy @KyloRen

Spoiler

#35 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:42 PM

Can we not shit on another member unnecessarily please? Seriously guys, there is a line and it's being crossed.

#36 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:43 PM

Can we not shit on another member unnecessarily please? Seriously guys, there is a line and it's being crossed.

Thanks for saying, I was about to. Dislike them how much you want to, but this is a bit too much.

#37 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:45 PM

Thanks for saying, I was about to. Dislike them how much you want to, but this is a bit too much.

We have zero context into this situation and they came here to share something, there is literally no need to just consistently tear someone down. Insult the action, not the person.

#38 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:51 PM

Knowingly, and willfully seducing someone, especially your friends SO, makes makes you a piece of shit. There we go :D.

Considering the ambiguity of the original post, and without context, that opinion is shitty. Cheating is never black and white and it's not even clear that it's cheating (at least from what I read, it sounded like it could have been cheating or they slept with their friend's ex). Again, there is no need to continuously shit on another member of this community, regardless of your feelings. 

#39 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:54 PM

I once masturbated to an extra-curvy piece of driftwood.

#40 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:54 PM

~BACK ON TOPIC~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#41 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

Spoiler

I really want to ask why, but I feel like the details wouldn't be appropriate for codex. So...why? haha

#42 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

I once masturbated to an extra-curvy piece of driftwood.

How tho?

~BACK ON TOPIC~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Have done two of the things. I'll let you figure out which ones lol.

Spoiler

#43 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:02 PM

Spoiler

Same. Except I don't wipe my finger, I just roll it in a little ball and throw it on the ground lol

#44 Pink_Bubble

Pink_Bubble
  • 340 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:02 PM

Considering the ambiguity of the original post, and without context, that opinion is shitty. Cheating is never black and white and it's not even clear that it's cheating (at least from what I read, it sounded like it could have been cheating or they slept with their friend's ex). Again, there is no need to continuously shit on another member of this community, regardless of your feelings.

Hey it's okay. I've already been beating myself up over it, and Adam's comments match that of my internal dialogue. Speaking to myself here, but in less emotionally vulnerable and intoxicated circumstances, I would have made a more conscious and sober decision. Last night was not that night.

It confuses me that sex bothers people so much. I personally think it's a reflection of the internalized possessiveness encultured from a monoga-normative bourgeois society. Analyzed logically, I think my guilt is unnecessary. but not completely unavoidable

Edited by Pink_Bubble, 20 February 2017 - 06:04 PM.

#45 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:04 PM

Same. Except I don't wipe my finger, I just roll it in a little ball and throw it on the ground lol

Booger buddies! lol

Hey it's okay. I've already been beating myself up over it, and Adam's comments match that of my internal dialogue. In less emotionally vulnerable and intoxicated circumstances, I would have made a more conscious and sober decision. Last night was not that night.

It confuses me that sex bothers people so much. I personally think it's a reflection of the internalized possessiveness encultured from a monoga-normative bourgeois society. Analyzed logically, I think my guilt is unnecessary. but not completely unavoidable

If you feel that way, or wanna beat yourself up, that's fine. But continuously insulting fellow members of Codex is unacceptable, period. Retired and private members really should know better. I would say the same thing to you if you were calling other members a piece of shit. My feelings about your situation are 100% irrelevant.

#46 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:04 PM

I may or may not also do this.

I really want to ask why, but I feel like the details wouldn't be appropriate for codex. So...why? haha

The details are a little hazy, but we were parked in the driveway (after coming home from somewhere? idk) and I was drunk. Sometimes I get a little overambitious when I drink, and one thing led to another. I opened the car door and vomited nonchalantly. Don't remember if we carried on after that or if we called it a night and went inside.

#47 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:11 PM

I may or may not also do this.

Haha. Welcome to the booger club.

Everyone picks their nose, or they are a liar. 

#48 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:18 PM

I love picking my nose. But I always wipe it in a tissue.

I enjoy peeing in the shower.

#49 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:21 PM

My nostrils have become larger over the years solely (I think) from picking my nose. I may or may not be wrong.

#50 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:52 PM

I love picking my nose. But I always wipe it in a tissue.

I enjoy peeing in the shower.

sometimes I brush my teeth in the shower, for no reason

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users