Quantcast

Photo

Altador Cup XIV - Team Codex

team codex ac xiv hype

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

Poll: Altador Cup XIV (100 member(s) have cast votes)

What team should Team Codex support next year?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Neopets - Honestly, do you still play?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Who is excited for Altador Cup XIV

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 Coldplay

Coldplay
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 05:56 PM

@Cannabis It's freeware. This is the one I know works for YYB, SoSd, and MSN. You need to use it with AoB though to reach minimum scores consistently. Slushie slinger is more complex to repeat and it's fine not playing that game because nobody does.

http://www.mouserecorder.com/

Can I just play SoSd forever pls. I will have to learn to AoB too it seems :(

#52 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2018 - 04:20 PM

@Cannabis It's freeware. This is the one I know works for YYB, SoSd, and MSN. You need to use it with AoB though to reach minimum scores consistently. Slushie slinger is more complex to repeat and it's fine not playing that game because nobody does.

http://www.mouserecorder.com/

Aye thanks! Will be sure to use this when AC hits

#53 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:00 PM

Hey guys! Next weekend will be my next drawing! You still have time to VOTE and COMMENT to be included in the drawing!!!!!

TEAM DARIGAN - DARIGAN MINION FOR LIFE

#54 Coursed

Coursed
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:48 PM

I voted for Meridell haha, they look bright and cool tbh. Also thank you Keil for the MouseRecorder and the info! Very useful!  :friends:

#55 Coldplay

Coldplay
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:33 AM

Hey guys! Next weekend will be my next drawing! You still have time to VOTE and COMMENT to be included in the drawing!!!!!

TEAM DARIGAN - DARIGAN MINION FOR LIFE

I'd be bad bois forever too, although I think I need to settle down for a team on my main.

Bad bois or the girl inside me (faerieland) or the asian lover too (shenkuu)

#56 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:14 PM

Yeah way back when I first started neo, I played faerieland but then my punk days/phase came about and boom... team Darigan it was and has stuck with me ever since!!!

#57 Purrina

Purrina
  • 92 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:21 AM

OK, I've changed my mind ... after reading through this awesome thread full of lulz I am actually looking forward to the AC this year!

My favorite posts so far ...

Spoiler

This could be a lot of fun!  :lol:

I haven't had any time to look through AoB/CE yet, but thanks @UnicornSoulX for your helpful post.

I will find the time to go through it after I get more settled and unpacked (we just moved).

#58 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:56 PM

OK, I've changed my mind ... after reading through this awesome thread full of lulz I am actually looking forward to the AC this year!

My favorite posts so far ...

Spoiler

This could be a lot of fun!  :lol:

I haven't had any time to look through AoB/CE yet, but thanks @UnicornSoulX for your helpful post.
I will find the time to go through it after I get more settled and unpacked (we just moved).

Well you have plenty of time to look through it. Take your time!

#59 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:06 PM

Yeah way back when I first started neo, I played faerieland but then my punk days/phase came about and boom... team Darigan it was and has stuck with me ever since!!!

Well, I had a gay furry(ish?) crush with Moltara's team captain. 

#60 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:23 AM

Well, I had a gay furry(ish?) crush with Moltara's team captain. 

lol I feel ya there!

#61 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2019 - 09:02 PM

Aye! I am in full acknowledgement that I dropped the ball on the prizes! But, I started planning a wedding in December and my frugal self is saving every penny I can! Hahaha. But I hope people are still excited for the AC this year! It is only a few months away! I am hoping there is enough interest for a team codex!!!!

#62 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 10:03 AM

According to the news Altador Cup will start soon! I'm a bit excited, it's my first one.

#63 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:52 PM

So, I am hoping to get hype up for next year's Altador Cup XIV! I don't want to have another year without a                 
TEAM CODEX! Obviously, this will not determine the team for next year as it is a public post, and I would                   
never leak our backing, but this is just to get the topic started!                                                          

I am hoping to follow how the team is announced from previous years! And I know this is early, but is it really?            

So... what do you have to lose? Let's get the topic started!                                                                

I WILL BE DOING REAL WORLD MONETARY GAINS GIVEAWAYS RANDOMLY THROUGHOUT THIS TOPIC AS WELL... SO STAY TUNED AND STAY ACTIVE!

CHRISTMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER, WHO WOULDN'T WANT AN EXTRA $25 BUCKS TO SPEND ON THEMSELVES?

P.S. I hope I am allowed to do this! I know I have no authority or anything! But... I want to at least get NeoCodex going for AC season! If not, please delete. I wish to make no trouble!

So this is probably a dumb question, but how do we find out what the team really is? Lol, like I've been on codex what feels like forever but I've never participated in AC before and I can't say I've ever been super active on the forums. :p

#64 hodor

hodor
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:46 PM

Was the last AC hard to cheat? The last one I participated in we had to AoB for YYB

#65 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2019 - 12:00 PM

Anybody know how we join team codex or figure out who will win ahead of time? (If it matters to be on a winning team.) Thanks.

Edited by masxed, 25 May 2019 - 12:01 PM.

#66 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:35 AM

@masxed @renegade I don't even know for this AC. I am guessing we didn't get enough hype to get the admins excited for AC again to start the process. But I can understand because last year, cheating was made a lot more difficult due to not ranking up when you score send the games. So, maybe they are still trying to figure out how to cheat again in a better way that neo won't realize. *shrugs*

@hodor I wouldn't say it was hard to cheat, but it was harder to cheat! We had to AoB which meant actually still playing the games. Score Sending flagged your account and you did not rank up! Or you had to use a recorder for SoSD!

#67 Coldplay

Coldplay
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 10:33 AM

Aww, I was hype waiting on Codex team :(

#68 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2019 - 12:13 PM

Moltara

Moltara

Moltara

#69 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2019 - 12:59 PM

Aww, I was hype waiting on Codex team :(

Me too! Me too!  :sorry:

#70 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2019 - 03:35 PM

MoltaraMoltaraMoltara

This... person.

I like them.

Me too! Me too!  :sorry:

Make one. 

Other than @KaibaSama, I can't see any of the staff to take initiative. And even with her, I wouldn't put all that responsibility on one person basing on my own experience.

Pick a team for fun. Don't worry about winning. 

And make Team Codex more about the team than the game. 

And there will be people like me who can provide solid support. I may not know a lick of coding, but I managed to automate a double all star account using freeware and cleverness. TNT couldn't flag me last year because I seemed 100% legit except for the unhealthy play times.

#71 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 26 May 2019 - 04:45 PM

No one else was taking charge so I'm glad you made the thread! :) HYPE HYPE

Other than @KaibaSama, I can't see any of the staff to take initiative. And even with her, I wouldn't put all that responsibility on one person basing on my own experience.

^ This. It would have to be at least 2-3 staff members plus some experienced users. In the past it was a major group effort and this year it just wasn't even on any of our radars. I will be playing though, so let me know what team ya'll end up going with. 

#72 hodor

hodor
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2019 - 10:31 PM

shenkuu pls

#73 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:55 AM

fairyvil

IKy6J4F.gif

#74 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:11 AM

playing for maraqua this year....cause why the heck not

#75 Coldplay

Coldplay
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:08 AM

I want to be a pretty faerie this year, so I'll go with that if we don't choose a team 

Edited by Coldplay, 27 May 2019 - 09:08 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, ac xiv, hype

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users