Quantcast

Photo

Have you been more active on neopets since coronavirus?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 yesnt

yesnt
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 09:39 AM

I'd never even heard of flight rising until this thread, I should check it out, always looking for more things to distract me from covid-19 haha. I didn't realise quite how many neopets clones there are out there.

#27 uhh

uhh
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 02:55 PM

Yeah, I've been playing Neopets more often since last year. I had a bit of time off after I had a mental breakdown lol, but that's another story, and now I'm back again anyway.
I literally never heard of Flight Rising in my life until now. What is it? Is it good? I'm really curious now.

#28 Spetsnazneo

Spetsnazneo
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2021 - 05:53 PM

Definitely! The COVID situation made me remember Neopets existed and I started again. I wanted to cheer myself up but getting a childhood dream pet.

#29 ladykatelyn

ladykatelyn
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 03:36 AM

Yes I actually started back up because of it

#30 mangosforlife

mangosforlife
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 03:59 PM

I've had COVID twice and have Long COVID so my energy level is just not the same as it used to be. That said, I find myself on Neopets a lot more than running out of breath doing too many things outside. 

I didn't even know what Flight Rising was until I went down the neopets rabbit hole on YouTube and ended up finding out about that. I'm trying not to add another thing to be addicted to but I may have to check it out. 

#31 Seaner

Seaner
  • 487 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 10:50 AM

i logged into my old accounts when i was notified of the big breach. nice for a short trip down memory lane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users