Abrosia Settings Help

abrosia autobuyer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 backseatlove

backseatlove
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 07:11 PM

Hey all just needed settings help with my Abrosia Autobuyer as i know alot of people around the forum suggest buy times of 1500ms but unfortunately even after digging around the forums i am unable to get anywhere under 2100ms with multiple settings around the forum.

The buy times regardless the settings are never constant and always fluctuate randomly regardless even if i put times and pre haggles of even 0.1/0.2, can anyone suggest some good settings for buy times of 1500ms? please and thank you! <3 

https://imgur.com/2b9oVWz

https://imgur.com/pRJDoz8

#2 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2020 - 02:33 AM

The buy times also depend on how far away you live from the neopets severs (California) and your internet speed. Some people will not be able to get those buytimes.

I myself stay above the 1500ms and make plenty of profit, so they're not neccesary. Its just safe to stay around the 1500ms or above.

So I can't really give you settings that will give you those times, because it depends on those factors.

Keep lowering your settings, till you get as close as possible. It might be not possible for you to get as low as 1500 though.

Edited by Rainforce, 06 December 2020 - 02:36 AM.

#3 backseatlove

backseatlove
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 07:20 AM

The buy times also depend on how far away you live from the neopets severs (California) and your internet speed. Some people will not be able to get those buytimes.

I myself stay above the 1500ms and make plenty of profit, so they're not neccesary. Its just safe to stay around the 1500ms or above.

So I can't really give you settings that will give you those times, because it depends on those factors.

Keep lowering your settings, till you get as close as possible. It might be not possible for you to get as low as 1500 though.

Thank you so much for making that more clear to me as it may distance to server! i was wondering as i tried all types of numbers having a 1gig download and upload internet fibre here ! makes more sense now thank you! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users