Photo

Abrosia Noob Here, I have a question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KadyFrightas

KadyFrightas
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 10:38 AM

So, I never used this program before and this is my first post here. I have read all your guides about proxys and Abrosia and I have one question: Can I use a VPN instead of a proxy? I saw the tutorial recomended using a proxy from a site named "Hide My Ass", but I use a VPN, how can I setup my Abrosia with it? 

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2021 - 04:01 PM

So Abrosia itself doesn't directly support VPN's. If your VPN gives an IP address and port, you can use that, as long as it doesn't have you log into that IP and port, Abrosia does not support any Proxy/VPN/IP address that requires a log in.

But adding a VPN directly, it does not. Or you could try leaving your VPN on while you use Aborisa, which would be another way. 

The best we have is the guide for Amazon EC2 as a kind of remote/VPN thing: http://www.neocodex....ing-amazon-ec2/ (Do NOT post in that topic, it hasn't been active since 2011. Do not gravedig!)

however I'm not even sure if EC2 still works in such a way, or even if the free version works that way as you have to pay for it. 

#3 KadyFrightas

KadyFrightas
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 12:14 AM

It did not work with my VPN's IP/Port... I'm trying to use KProxy now, but I don't know hoe to get the a proxy IP/Port there. I think that Amazon EC2 is super outdated, yeah!
Thanks for the help Kaiba ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users