Bad Experiences On Neopets?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#26 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

besides loosing my very neopets account (i was a young, dumb, cheater back than), I think the worst event that happened to me was a pant devil stealing a very rare paint brush like a page after I got it :'(

#27 anbeezy

anbeezy
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

I got Cg'd, then frozen for being Cg'd and TNT said they couldn't do anything about it. That was my very first legit neopet account that I worked hard on. :crybaby:Made me quit for a couple of years.

#28 mandyx33

mandyx33
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:59 PM

I got scammed when I was about 8 or so. LOL. I quit after that.

#29 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

i submitted the answer for the LC twice on both my main and side, which have the same mail address.
When I thought I would get big prizes tomorrow because I answered it so fast , the next day I found I got frozen......

#30 AeonZ

AeonZ
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:59 AM

Frozen for cheating on flash games. Lmao. Sent one of the scores too quickly ~.~ Damn, that was the account I had since I was a small fart. Ohwell :/
Oh, and the rules that don't allow swearing. Meh.

#31 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:11 AM

I remember when I started playing, I received a very rude neomail saying I was a noob because my acc was 1 year old and my pet was not painted. He had a purple cybunny. *lol* I insulted him and I got blocked but he didn't.

#32 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:17 AM

As like most I read I was a n00b well old one, I had my first account and recently came back to neopets after not playing for years I made the account when I was 13 (im in my mid 20's now) and tried cheating using this account for the firsttime. It was my legit account with about 5 mill and every paint brush possible at the time with hard work and way too many hours spent on neopets. Anyways I ended up getting frozen and I quit for like 2 years after that.

#33 Hush

Hush
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:29 AM

I lost my very first account because I couldn't request the password as the email provider was faillet. too bad.

#34 lokita

lokita
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:46 AM

Returning to neopets and seeing that I lost everything in a wipe or something :( I HAD A LEATHER JACKET AND OTHER GOOD STUFF THAT WAS WORTH A FORTUNE BACK THEN!!

And there was the period of time where I would be SPAMMED with password recovery emails. Had to put something on my account page to tell them to fuck off. It worked, haha.

#35 Frostorm

Frostorm
  • 154 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:15 AM

Spending a 250k worth nerkmid in the vending machine and getting a bottled fairy and 180 NP :(

#36 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:38 AM

Got back into neopets after several years and started cheating, bought advanced, set everything to 0.1 on the autobuyer and got all my accounts (had like 7 good accounts) from 9 years ago frozen. That was including my girlfriends legit main account with 4 million from playing games and stuff. (because I gifted her a item) Shes still mad at me lol and this was a year ago.

#37 CharlotteX3

CharlotteX3
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

I've been lucky and haven't had any really terrible experiences, other than mispricing some things here and there.

Maybe the worst is just that my account from when the site first launched got wiped in a purge. I don't remember what was on there but I'm sure it would have been worth tons by now.

#38 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:41 PM

Scammed of a B-Bomb. ;;

#39 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:46 PM

Uuuuh hmmm I guess the worst thing that happened was I bought some np from some site ages ago and my side account got frozen, but eh :V Nothing bad has happened apart from that~

#40 Glow

Glow
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

All of the people.

They are the worst experience.

#41 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

The dumbest thing I ever did was when I was browsing the TP and saw a wishlist that said "Login to your account at somewebsite to get a FREE baby paint brush!" Me being like seven and stupid, I did it. That's how I lost my second account, TNT never gave it back even though I was just a retarded 7 year old who didn't know what they were doing.

#42 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

The pant devil stole a SWAMP GAS PAINT BRUSH when it was most valuable...why me though seriously :(

#43 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:29 PM

Anytime I browse the avatar chat.

:nono:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users