Photo

Any Sleepwalkers?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#1 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:09 PM

Does anyone sleep walk? Share your stories. I slept walked once and I walked to the couch and then just fell, my mom saw me. Also, my friend slep walked and he walked to his mom and said "Mom, don't forget to help me pack up my room tomorrow." lol, I find that hilarious. So, anyone care to share?

#2 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:11 PM

I don't sleepwalk.. but I do sleeptalk. Which is always embarrassing, specially at sleepovers or whatever when I say things I live to regret..

#3 Hanneh

Hanneh
  • 1152 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:13 PM

I was found at the top of the stairs once, sleeping. For some reason. And my friend walked into her mum and dads bedroom and told them that she spilt hair shampoo out the window because she needed it for her homework. Hm.

#4 Neo

Neo
  • 2032 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:13 PM

I went to tht toilet, went into another bed and slept in it and most often get up and swich ends of the bed, no pillows so ouch in the morning ;)

#5 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:26 PM

oh, I remember a funny thing. I was 4 and really scared of the thunderstorm So I slept in my mom and dad's huge bed with them. We fell asleep like this: Mom- left, me- middle, dad- right.
The next morning we woke up and it was like this: Me- left, Mom- right, Dad- middle
It boggled us and still does... :blink:

#6 Neo

Neo
  • 2032 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:28 PM

still its not as scary as waking up in a completely different bed, not knowing how you got there

#7 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:31 PM

I don't sleepwalk... But my uncle does. One ti'me he got up and walked around the house. When he came back to bed he stubbed his toe on the bedframe and broke his big toenail off. OUCH! :p

#8 BarCode

BarCode
  • 421 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:34 PM

One ti'me, I slept in my basement, I woke up in the morning in my kitchen under the table  :blink:  It was mind boggling.

#9 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:46 PM

lol... I have been sleep walking since I was like 4.

I havent for about a year now. So I think it may have stopped.

I remember being at a friends house for a sleep over, and we were sleeping in a fort we made in his basement, (I was like 8). I  then woke up, and I was upstairs sleeping in my friends bed. When I woke up it was still the middle of the night, so I went back downstairs to sleep in our fort. I then woke up and I was laying by there door...  :blink:

Also once my mom said I got up, and turned on all the lights in the house. (Even the one in our garage) then I went back upstairs and entered my bros room and started yelling.

Uhhh... theres more. But some of them are REALLY dumb.

lol

#10 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:47 PM

My mom sleepwalked when she was a kid... once she walked down the steps, out the door, and knocked on her friends door at 2:00 A.M.
My grandma (mom's mom) Thought it was funny but she was worried :p

#11 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:47 PM

on3 ti'me I was sleep walking when I was 7 and stepped on the table and the top class part fell off Cause my tables just like a big rectgle piece of glass on a holder thing..anyway I stepped on it and it slid of the table at like at midnight and I have really rude neighbors upstairs and they called the cops and they git in trouble for being reatards lol. :p   :D

#12 ryirish

ryirish
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:51 PM

xD
I Sleepwalk ALOT.  e_x  And Sleeptalk At The Same Ti'me.  I Once Walked Into The Kitchen And Pissed In The Trash Can.  xP  My Mom Asked Me What I Was Doing And I Replied, "Going To The Bathroom".  xX;

#13 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:52 PM

I'd like to hear em X-factor. Post them here or PM them to me, eithers okay by me.

Another one of my friends used to sleepwalk down his steps everynight, grab a glass of milk and say "I've got milk." His mom told me :p He has no Idea he does it but he always wakes up with an emplty glass next to hi'm.

#14 Taook

Taook
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 03:00 PM

ive only done it once when I walked into my moms room and then woke up
she asked me what I was doing, but I didn't know :p

#15 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 03:46 PM

My girlfriends brother used to sleep on the top bunk, cli'mb out the window and walk around the block. His parents followed hi'm one day. They finally had to put a real lock on the window so he couldn't cli'mb out it.

#16 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 04:12 PM

I dont sleepwalk but I someti'mes sleepTALK like valensin and it was embarassing on easter eve I was dreaming about sumin and my bro said I kept saying, Uhhhhhh bunny! Uhhhhhh bunny! rofl :p if thats true that must be really embarassing for me but ah well :D

Posted 11 June 2004 - 08:29 PM

I was like 6 and I was at my friends and he ocked the balcony door and I opened it and a pigeon pooped on me

#18 Shivi

Shivi
  • 436 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 09:16 PM

never sleepwalked, but I sleepmurmur... =/ Pretty funny stories...

#19 NP_craver

NP_craver
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 09:55 PM

dont sleepwalk, dont sleeptalk, dont sleepstalk, m I the onli normal one on dis board :) just kidding

#20 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 01:06 AM

I don't sleep talk or walk either. We are the only normal people! Just kidding :)

#21 Jaf

Jaf
  • 1654 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 02:17 AM

I don't sleeptalk or sleep walk :)

But I do sleep with my eyes open (2 cm opening)

I'm like Gandalf  :horse:

#22 djayjj

djayjj
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 04:13 AM

xD
I Sleepwalk ALOT.  e_x  And Sleeptalk At The Same Ti'me.  I Once Walked Into The Kitchen And Pissed In The Trash Can.  xP  My Mom Asked Me What I Was Doing And I Replied, "Going To The Bathroom".  xX;

Bwahahahaha! That's cool!! I still don't understand how people can sleepwalk and sleeptalk and even reply people yet don't remember it....It's kinda like self hypnosis! Anyway, I'm deadwood so I remain in bed till the next morning. I did sleeptalk a few ti'mes last ti'me..My mom told me I was ordering McDonalds...saying something like "1 filet o fish, and one coke" or something.

#23 NP_craver

NP_craver
  • 501 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 04:19 AM

I don't sleeptalk or sleep walk ^_^

I hav a friend hu does the same thing, once at camp, I went down our bunker bed to go to the bathroom and I turned on a little lamp and saw my friend on the chair sleeping with his eyes open :p I totally freaked and thought he was dead :p

#24 Hanneh

Hanneh
  • 1152 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 04:26 AM

I don't sleeptalk or sleep walk ^_^

I hav a friend hu does the same thing, once at camp, I went down our bunker bed to go to the bathroom and I turned on a little lamp and saw my friend on the chair sleeping with his eyes open :p I totally freaked and thought he was dead :p

Whoa that must have been really scary. I probably would have screamed.

#25 NP_craver

NP_craver
  • 501 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 04:31 AM

I did scream ^_^ ahhhh!!!!! and woke hi'm up den screamed even louder :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users