heff
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 11:56 AM

Can't wait for this one, <3 your programs

#27 Trix

Trix
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 02:40 AM

lol, I tried it, it was working fine. Then it ended up buying codestone truffle... RUINED. Could you somehow make a exclude list?

#28 Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Posted 18 December 2005 - 03:35 AM

Just put it on Exact.

#29 genkaku

genkaku
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 03:03 PM

Oh noes...it just spent like 52k on a custard petpet paint brush when I said that the max price was 5k...and I think I actually lost a profit when I bought the codestones :crybaby:

Edited by genkaku, 24 December 2005 - 08:22 AM.

#30 murderousfiend

murderousfiend
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 08:49 PM

I found a few bugs, for starters, it totally ignores the max price! I lost money using this ... in the "wait" box, it will not accept 3 as a value ,over half the time it does not log items bought, or what price was paid for them(just posts some bogus profit #), when it does log what it bought, sometimes it didnt accually buy it ... in the stats box it does not say how many items bought, np spent, or proffit. only how many searches it has done :p

other than that, this is probably the fastest UAB ive ever used and *pokes xth, look here* yours also accually recognizes a wiz ban, and waits accordingly, I love that :)

recomended features for update:

1: able to make a variable wait time ie: wait between __*user entry*__ and __*user entry*__ , rather than __ *user entry*__ sec each time every time (lets not make it to obvious were using a bot)

2: automatically send items to shop and price( make it so max price+min proffit=price for item).

3: have it remove np from till every 3-5 minuites.

4: in the stats box have proffit = np currently on hand - np on hand when program started = posted proffit

5: in the log, have it log the item bought, price paid for item, missed items, and random events

6: I have never seen this on a UAB and it would be sooo valuable, notice when you have a faerie quest, and automatically cancel the quest, those damn faeries are always messin up peoples UAB

Edited by murderousfiend, 25 December 2005 - 01:20 AM.

#31 lilgamemaster

lilgamemaster
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 11:18 AM

Yup, theres the ignoring max. price bug. So beware people before using this until its fixed. ^^

#32 Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Posted 25 December 2005 - 02:30 PM

other than that, this is probably the fastest UAB ive ever used and *pokes xth, look here* yours also accually recognizes a wiz ban, and waits accordingly, I love that smile.gif

Woah. Was I just insulted with a noob with 80 posts? If its speed you want, when you run mine in simple mode it will run with the same speed. Both programs practically do the same thing when buying. As for the wizban, I just did the five minute thing because I was tired. I have already fixed that to wait the required time. <_<

#33 murderousfiend

murderousfiend
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 03:44 PM

Woah. Was I just insulted with a noob with 80 posts? If its speed you want, when you run mine in simple mode it will run with the same speed. Both programs practically do the same thing when buying. As for the wizban, I just did the five minute thing because I was tired. I have already fixed that to wait the required time. <_<

sorry xth, dont think I was insulting you man, as that is not how it was ment to come accross :( I love your UAB, works great and has the nicest options out there... I was just hopping you would see this and have your next update recognize a wiz ban and wait accordingly like davids does... it was ment as a suggestion, not an insult dude

#34 Balistix

Balistix
  • 1160 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:45 PM

David , I think you misplace the string lol.

#35 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:59 PM

Hang on hang on I'll fix it :)

#36 lilgamemaster

lilgamemaster
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:02 PM

whats min. profit...like how does it detect the profit?

#37 9mm

9mm
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 10:13 PM

Its not even opening for me...weird.

CRAP! didnt see how old this topic was.....didnt mean to grave dig!!!

EDIT:

Edited by 9mm, 15 April 2006 - 10:13 PM.

#38 Daniel ~ Bong

Daniel ~ Bong
  • 637 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 06:10 AM

Tis odd, every program I try to run... I get error's. Oh well, just my luck.

I don't play Neopets anyway, I just use programs to give feedback xD.

#39 mikafacee

mikafacee
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:59 PM

nice, i'll try it.

#40 Frits

Frits
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 07:32 AM

Looking good. Will try it for codestones. Thanks! biggrin.gif

#41 Icyfire

Icyfire
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:09 PM

It says im missing a file when i try to log in.?

#42 supra12

supra12
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE(Icyfire @ Jan 24 2007, 10:09 PM) View Post
It says im missing a file when i try to log in.?

me to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users