Quantcast

Photo

arrested. computer broken. inactive notice.

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 nox

nox
  • 6707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2006 - 05:19 AM

Well, yesterday my friend and I decided to bomb the 1 train in NYC (where we live), we completely covered two whole cars (they were empty because most people get off at the end of the 1 line.) We must of not been paying attention 100%, because we think a passenger saw us through the small door; and reported us to the conductor.

Anways, the conductor barges in laughing, swirling his keys on his finger (you could tell this was one of the best moments of his life) and screams at my friend for using broad tip markers on the train (even though I have 4 cans of spraypaint in my bag), and asks him to come to him. I pray that he doesn't call for me, after he walks my friend through the car - but sure enough he does.

We definately would of booked it, but the train was stuck in a tunnel, and by the time we got to a station, he had the police on the phone. The police officers come, and this situation becomes one of the most embarassing moments of my life, as they cuff us, as tourists gasp at the horror. People sure are nosy :p.

We get to the station, they cuff us to some bar and tell us to sit on the bench. We waited there for hours, as they took down all our information, investigated our "tags", and why we did it, how many times we have done it, etc. After like 4 hours of sitting in the station with my hand cuffed to a bar (although it was kinda fun with a good friend by my side), our parents come.

I have yet to recive any charges, I will find out in family court on wednesday.

Oh, and my computer broke on friday. I'm taking care of some animals for these people I know, so I can be kind of active until tuesday, but that's it.

Edited by speaker, 02 July 2006 - 05:39 AM.

#2 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2006 - 05:23 AM

Someone had fun XD

#3 nox

nox
  • 6707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2006 - 05:29 AM

I don't know if it was fun, certainly making the best out of a bad situation. :p

#4 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2006 - 05:35 AM

Private apps are every other month.

#5 BarCode

BarCode
  • 421 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 05:35 AM

Being arrested isn't a good thing, you know... At least you had fun :p

#6 Cam

Cam
  • 1690 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 06:10 AM

Private apps are every other month.

What's that got to do with anything?

Yeah im gonna laugh if you go to juvy :lol:

#7 lookie1st

lookie1st
  • 170 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 07:19 AM

Not sure I get the private app. comment either. lol

Anyways too bad you got arrested, hopefully they wont punish you too hard. What did your parents say?

#8 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2006 - 08:04 AM

He edited his post. He said something about good luck to those applying for private.

Way to make me look like an idiot speaker :p Luckily I noticed the time you edited it at :p

#9 RandomNameIgnoreIt

RandomNameIgnoreIt
  • 1828 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2006 - 08:24 AM

Since when did bomb mean spraypaint? There need to be memos released about these kinds of things :p

#10 Will

Will
  • 2229 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 08:40 AM

Since when did bomb mean spraypaint? There need to be memos released about these kinds of things :p

True, true. I was like, Whoa I knew speaker was weird but bombing a train seems a little far-out!

#11 Dancryc

Dancryc
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 10:12 AM

Hmmmm well hope you learned your lesson! I was arrested once.....Extremely humiliating when people don't even try to hide their curiosity, all they do is gawk <_< wide mouthed at you as if you were a circus attraction. Hope your parents weren't too hard you, after all it's just a misdemeanor right? :whistling:

#12 nox

nox
  • 6707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2006 - 10:47 AM

What's that got to do with anything?

Yeah im gonna laugh if you go to juvy :lol:

Juvy? I'd go to jail.

Depends if they charge me with a felony or not.

Another thing, i'm not proud of the situation - getting upset will just make the sitation worse for me.

I forgot one thing in the story. My friend, had brass knuckles in his pocket when the conductor pulled us aside, but in between a train stop he trhew them into the tracks

Edited by speaker, 02 July 2006 - 10:48 AM.

#13 nox

nox
  • 6707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2006 - 11:08 AM

it all depends on the damage, unfortunately.

it all depends on the judge in court, misdemeanor or a felony

Edited by speaker, 02 July 2006 - 11:08 AM.

#14 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2006 - 11:11 AM

lol bombing, that's used alot here to.

#15 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 11:35 AM

You shouldnt have started spray painting in the train..
People spray paint in the train and then those same people say "What kind of a shitty train is this with all these tags???"

#16 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2006 - 12:09 PM

Question... why did you even want to do this? I'm just wondering why you'd want to destroy public property with markers and spray paint...

#17 nox

nox
  • 6707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2006 - 12:50 PM

i highly doubt it as well, (do note the smileys in my post).

regarding the judge, i was told that they would decide what i'd be charged for in court, since thats when they will be recievin the images of damage, and costs, etc. NYC also has different laws with vandalism

thanks for the long detailed response.

Edited by speaker, 02 July 2006 - 12:50 PM.

#18 SupermanFTM

SupermanFTM
  • 5817 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2006 - 01:03 PM

Good luck with that. It seems like Cody knows a lot about this stuff... -cough- ;)

#19 nox

nox
  • 6707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2006 - 12:47 PM

hi well im someones labtop so i can go on...

im getting probation, community service, 175$ fine (split with my friend&reduced).

the community service is brutal, cleaning subway stations for 8 hours a day. i had 1st day today..it was baad. but, everyone there writes too so its kinda cool, meet some nice people

#20 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2006 - 02:23 PM

Spray paint/vandalise = Tag, not bomb...

Atleast everywhere else. :p

Shouldn't have done it where there's almost always gonna be a person. Should have done it in a place with loads of tagging done. They'd only paint over in the street cars anyways.

#21 nox

nox
  • 6707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2006 - 04:16 PM

Spray paint/vandalise = Tag, not bomb...

Atleast everywhere else. :p

Shouldn't have done it where there's almost always gonna be a person. Should have done it in a place with loads of tagging done. They'd only paint over in the street cars anyways.

it's a slang, very common for graffiti, go google it or wikipedia.

just like when i say fuck you, i don't really mean sex you i do it for the thrill partly, and on a train gives me that rush

Edited by speakerINACTIVE, 08 July 2006 - 04:17 PM.

#22 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2006 - 06:54 PM

I f'ing love that rush. Especially in a busy place with people watching you. I also love it when people look at your work and smile.

#23 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2006 - 07:05 PM

Shouldnt they make you clean it up. Where i live, if you do that shit, even on your own house, thell make you clean it up, with soap adn water(takes a shit load of time).

Vandalism isnt a felony and you cant get jail time for it, unless youve done it several times. They should just give you community service time.

p.s. nyc has more then one train :o

*note* he didnt blow it up, he just sprayed it down with shit...

#24 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 07:07 PM

Vandalism isnt a felony and you cant get jail time for it, unless youve done it several times.

Vandalism = class 6 felony
I'm not the best behaved kid. I'll tell you that. I know these things.

Edited by Sonic, 08 July 2006 - 07:07 PM.

#25 nox

nox
  • 6707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2006 - 07:10 PM

Shouldnt they make you clean it up. Where i live, if you do that shit, even on your own house, thell make you clean it up, with soap adn water(takes a shit load of time).

Vandalism isnt a felony and you cant get jail time for it, unless youve done it several times. They should just give you community service time.
p.s. nyc has more then one train :o

*note* he didnt blow it up, he just sprayed it down with shit...

they took it out of service immediately after the incnidnt, brought it to the train yards.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users