Quantcast

Photo

neocodex(The Ultimate Autobuyer) Its here!

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#126 Martin

Martin
  • User under investigation - Potential scammer

• 772 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 01:17 PM

For some reason I cant update the program!
After starting the program I am told "There is an update availible please wait will it is downloaded" Then it says "Error Line - 0" It is titled Project 1 with an OK button. When I press OK the Updater opens and gives me the usual info except there is a button saying "Comm and1" Nothing downloads. Its status is "Idle" I currently have 1.0.3 and need 1.0.6

This is the latest Updater too.

Edited by Martin, 13 August 2006 - 01:19 PM.

#127 AJB540

AJB540
  • 656 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE(Martin @ Aug 13 2006, 04:17 PM) View Post

For some reason I cant update the program!
After starting the program I am told "There is an update availible please wait will it is downloaded" Then it says "Error Line - 0" It is titled Project 1 with an OK button. When I press OK the Updater opens and gives me the usual info except there is a button saying "Comm and1" Nothing downloads. Its status is "Idle" I currently have 1.0.3 and need 1.0.6

This is the latest Updater too.

Minimize all other programs, then it should work. If it doesn't, close them. It was happening to me too.

#128 Martin

Martin

• 772 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE(AJB540 @ Aug 13 2006, 04:26 PM) View Post

Minimize all other programs, then it should work. If it doesn't, close them. It was happening to me too.

Thanks I tried minimizing but it didnt work. I also tried closing. Still no luck. Im going to do restart in case I have something working in the background that may interfere.

Edit: Worked! Restarted-Closed Every Program in System Tray- Disable Firewall and Antivirus.

Nice update!

-Another Problem tongue.gif
When I select the minimize to tray, it doesnt work when I use the minimize or close button. Also the setting is reset every time the program restarts even when selecting the save settings.

Also is there any way you could include the option to save usernames and passwords in the program so they dont have to be re-entered?

Another little problem! biggrin.gif
About every 20 sec the program keeps sending me "An error occured durring the early build of the program causing a malfunction in the way the item infomation was sent. Due to this pricing has been set back to 30% and a new version of the autobuyer MUST be downloaded. Sorry for the inconvience Shabba & Laser Wave (mainly Shabba, it was nothing to do with Laser Wave)"
I have the updated version.

Edited by Martin, 13 August 2006 - 01:52 PM.

#129 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2006 - 02:05 PM

A couple errors, I'm lazy so I stuck them all in one screenshot. Got them all while updating. Updater is in the folder

http://img114.images...mapimagehe0.jpg

#130 shabba

shabba

Posted 13 August 2006 - 02:06 PM

Ill just re-set that message its fine biggrin.gif its because I wanted everyone to update biggrin.gif
I changed martins message biggrin.gif
Also: About the pausing, its because the account is either wiz banned or on a quest. Its the best way to do it at the moment.
Also martin - how many copies have you got open you have priced an insane amount of items LOL.

Mr-hobo - Go download it from the codex downloads, you cant update from 1.0.3 only from 1.0.4 upwards sorry about that sad.gif

Edited by shabba, 13 August 2006 - 02:07 PM.

#131 Shin

Shin
  • 1586 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:22 PM

I'm averaging one price every 20 seconds. Somehow it got slower as soon as I used four accounts. blink.gif

#132 shabba

shabba

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:13 PM

Check the accounts on neopets there probably on a quest or something, im working on fixing the pausing, I did it as a quick fix sad.gif

#133 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:30 PM

Im not even going to bother with this any more, Im not going to use it and Im a bloody slow pricer compared to everyone else, even with four accounts. I would have at max 15k items priced by now, and you all have well more than that and I had a head start. Plus somehow my computer restarted after I went to bed dry.gif.

#134 shabba

shabba

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:31 PM

Once the pricing is 100% it will be reset, and every week/month it will be reset and we will see who is the best pricer then biggrin.gif

#135 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE(shabba @ Aug 13 2006, 07:31 PM) View Post

Once the pricing is 100% it will be reset, and every week/month it will be reset and we will see who is the best pricer then biggrin.gif

Haha, it still wont matter, they price faster no matter what. dry.gif Its not like I play neopets anyways, I guess my 5k just helped this start off good cool.gif

#136 shabba

shabba

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:45 PM

Awrr man - you was one of the better pricers though hawk sad.gif

Right everyone has been kicked, because some of you are totaly abusing it. I dont mine having more than 1 copy running but as long as you are logged on using different usernames. You guys are the ones to blame for completely ruining my server! I no your only trying to help but be more sensible please. Next version will only allow one copy...

Sorry to have to do this guys, but if you have been kicked then it was your own fault. Also could Revolver Ocelot PM me as soon as you read this, I will un-ban you when your next online.

#137 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:02 PM

Awww, so thats why I got the banned message, and I only had one copy too....oh well

#138 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE(WarezHaxor @ Aug 14 2006, 02:02 AM) View Post

Awww, so thats why I got the banned message, and I only had one copy too....oh well

Everyone was temporarily banned because bad prices were getting into the database so Shabba needed to update it. Quickest way to stop the pricing is to ban everyone tongue.gif

#139 shabba

shabba

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:06 PM

Everyone can re-open, there is a new version to be downloaded as well.

EDIT - Okay sorry guys for going mad earlier I no your only trying to help sad.gif I thank all of you very much for helping me out smile.gif and you will all be given a reward at the end of the pricing. I hope you guys will carry on pricing for me. biggrin.gif

Thanks again guys and girls

~shabba

Edited by shabba, 13 August 2006 - 05:50 PM.

#140 Martin

Martin

• 772 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 06:25 PM

I would like to offer my sincere apology to all users who were effected by the ban. With a poor choice of judgment I ran 2 programs with several repeated accounts. I have apologized to Shabba but thought I should apologize the programs users as well. I let this whole situation go to my head. There was no intention to abuse the program when it was completed or any notion of trying to damage Shabba's server. I am now using ALL different side accounts (an action approved by Shabba) which I should have done in the past. I will admit I was just to lazy to type them in. This has been the first program I have used in months and I just got carried away. I was only trying to assist with the pricing. I hope this does not damage any respect or credibility I may have with you.

Edited by Martin, 13 August 2006 - 06:26 PM.

#141 shabba

shabba

Posted 13 August 2006 - 06:31 PM

Its all forgotten about not anyway smile.gif It was probably better it happened anyway because now pricing can be done the right way smile.gif

And just to clarify it wasnt just martin who was doing this, I assure you that. Im not going to name names but tongue.gif I know who you are, and its all forgotten now, you can try and do it again, but it wont work tongue.gif lots of error handling has been added biggrin.gif

EDIT: Im off to bed, im currently running the most uptodate version of 1.0.8, although I havnt re-named it yet because im too lazy if anyone else would like to run this version (its the most stable) the you can download it here, just replace the old one with this one.

www.sherbz.com/shabbauab/neocodex(The%20Ultimate%20Autobuyer).exe

Thank you all and good night smile.gif

Edited by shabba, 13 August 2006 - 06:36 PM.

#142 Shin

Shin
  • 1586 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 06:49 PM

I have a brilliant idea! devil.gif

We should disguise the pricer as a searching-for-cancer-cure, kind of like what Google is doing. Then we can spread the responsibility of price updates to millions of people! Can you believe how efficient and up-to-date it will be? We will have half the world working for codex, running our programs right under their noses! Pretty soon, we won't only be pricing Neo items - we'll be pricing all kinds of items, like cars and homes and iPods. We will have a global database of all the items in the world! We will be invincible! We can take over the world!! devil.gif devil.gif

* There will be no malicious activity on Neocodex.
You agree not to upload, download, link to, or refer to anything malicious or illegal. This includes, but is not limited to, viruses, trojans, scamming, malicious coding, illegal activity, etc. Please keep the board clean from such "unwanted" material.

ohmy.gif

*Hides from the moderators*

#143 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2006 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE(shin @ Aug 13 2006, 09:49 PM) View Post

I have a brilliant idea! devil.gif

We should disguise the pricer as a searching-for-cancer-cure, kind of like what Google is doing. Then we can spread the responsibility of price updates to millions of people! Can you believe how efficient and up-to-date it will be? We will have half the world working for codex, running our programs right under their noses! Pretty soon, we won't only be pricing Neo items - we'll be pricing all kinds of items, like cars and homes and iPods. We will have a global database of all the items in the world! We will be invincible! We can take over the world!! devil.gif devil.gif
ohmy.gif

*Hides from the moderators*

People need to sign in using their neopets login. thumbsup.gif

Does muliple usernames affect this? I had one copy running but two usernames that were logged in.

#144 Shin

Shin
  • 1586 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE(Bao @ Aug 13 2006, 10:54 PM) View Post

People need to sign in using their neopets login. thumbsup.gif

Does muliple usernames affect this? I had one copy running but two usernames that were logged in.

Yeah running multiple usernames under one copy is good. I have four. tongue.gif

#145 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2006 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE(shin @ Aug 13 2006, 09:56 PM) View Post

Yeah running multiple usernames under one copy is good. I have four. tongue.gif

Thanks. I just created the second username just to price. I'm not much of a neopets player anymore.

#146 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:19 PM

So they were running more than 1 program each o.O That explains it. Im jealous now, you all have a 15k+ head start.

#147 shabba

shabba

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:27 PM

It will be wiped tomorrow!

#148 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE(shabba @ Aug 13 2006, 10:27 PM) View Post

Then its all good shifty.gif

#149 Shin

Shin
  • 1586 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:37 PM

It's already at 67.74%. We started at less than 30% earlier today! By the looks of this, seems like there will only need to be one more day of pricing. smile.gif

#150 Martin

Martin

• 772 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE(shabba @ Aug 13 2006, 11:27 PM) View Post

Thats good! I would like to start over

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users