[Guide]Minimizing the risk of being frozen[out dated]

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#26 cibong

cibong
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:36 AM

i am doing the same with ur guide...but still be froze~~~
frozen i i think its a random..maybe u just refsresh the page 100 times in 1minute..
they said it cheat!!!

#27 mim

mim
  • 59 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 06:56 PM

what would be an abnormal time, persay?

#28 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:39 AM

I don't know... from personal experience, i don't think ther eis anything that will reduce your freeze rate if you're using a trainer... not even if u make human errors.. or slowly increase your score... i honestly don't think they look at any of that

#29 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:43 AM

so then i how would they know your using a program...TNT judge it by something

#30 Big Joe

Big Joe
  • 755 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:29 AM

I always try not to get reviewed but I always do. I wait, I get lower score. It is sooo annoying.

#31 chaoticguymike

chaoticguymike
  • 2221 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:34 AM

For instance, this is true, with Meerca chase. If you submit your score too early even if it's only lets say 200, neopets will review it for being an impossible time.

You just have to play the game once on your own, figure out how long it should take and after you cheat etc, wait until around that time then send your score.

Neopets does watch the times.

#32 Big Joe

Big Joe
  • 755 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:42 AM

I'm going to try that. Thanks smile.gif

#33 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:55 AM

i don;t thnk they always watch times.. only when you get an uber high scores.. like after you hit the review score cutoff..

#34 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE(Rikku @ Jul 17 2007, 04:55 PM) View Post
i don;t thnk they always watch times.. only when you get an uber high scores.. like after you hit the review score cutoff..

I'm pretty sure that each game has a review time, as well as review score.
That's what mike was saying.

#35 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:52 AM

have anyone ever considered that the people at the top of the game charts are actual tnt accounts.

they could setup these accounts and put them at the top of the leaders boards no-ing that cheaters will try to beat there scores, thus , the tnt set up accounts with impossible scores, you try to beat that score the tnt no you are cheating and freeze you.

Just an idea.

#36 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE(interhacker @ Aug 25 2007, 04:52 PM) View Post
have anyone ever considered that the people at the top of the game charts are actual tnt accounts.

they could setup these accounts and put them at the top of the leaders boards no-ing that cheaters will try to beat there scores, thus , the tnt set up accounts with impossible scores, you try to beat that score the tnt no you are cheating and freeze you.
Just an idea.

I think you've been overdoing the pills, that's what I consider...

#37 LikeAStar

LikeAStar
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE(interhacker @ Aug 25 2007, 07:52 AM) View Post

Just an idea.

Nah, it's defo not that. I mean, all you gotta do is look at the people on the leader boards' lookup to know. =P
I've found that if you send a score twice, it gets you frozen. 1we8.gif Well, thats what I've experienced.

#38 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:56 AM

It all depends on how crafty you are. If you really put some effort into it, you can make yourself look legit. I've tried auto trainers before, and one of those 'no-duh' moments for me was that I couldn't obviously send a higher score in 5 minutes from cheating than my legit score in 5 minutes. It would look really suspicious if you suddenly managed to double your point amount in the same amount of time. A good understanding of the game is useful, as it would be easier to make it look like a realistic score. Even then, there may be a very specific window of time that you have to be in to send a cheat score and get away with it, and when they review your score, if the time is off, they automatically freeze you. Who knows?

Once someone figures out what it is, however, TNT will be screwed ^-^ At least until they manage to make a new system for flash games.

#39 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:22 AM

"I think you've been overdoing the pills, that's what I consider"

Like i said just an idea sorry guys..i will shut up now!

#40 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2007 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE(Akira @ Aug 26 2007, 11:56 PM) View Post
It all depends on how crafty you are. If you really put some effort into it, you can make yourself look legit. I've tried auto trainers before, and one of those 'no-duh' moments for me was that I couldn't obviously send a higher score in 5 minutes from cheating than my legit score in 5 minutes. It would look really suspicious if you suddenly managed to double your point amount in the same amount of time. A good understanding of the game is useful, as it would be easier to make it look like a realistic score. Even then, there may be a very specific window of time that you have to be in to send a cheat score and get away with it, and when they review your score, if the time is off, they automatically freeze you. Who knows?

Once someone figures out what it is, however, TNT will be screwed ^-^ At least until they manage to make a new system for flash games.

Yeah, pretty much. Recently due to a umm certain program, they have been extensively looking at scores being sent, I've noticed that even ones that aren't review scores. You have just got to remember they are using Flash/ActionScript to create their flash games which has alot more capability than PHP, JS or another web developing language as flash can monitor say keystrokes, look at open processes CRC values and other things, Neopets luckily doesn't. If they did all you trainer lovers would get owned =P

#41 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:46 AM

I tell you whats funny about that, theres only roughly about 15 - 20 people who know what the hell your on about because modest is something that I've never been described as xD

#42 arvinalove

arvinalove
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:01 PM

wait... is there even a working trainer program on this site?

Edited by arvinalove, 27 August 2007 - 05:01 PM.

#43 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:33 AM

30 - 40 then. Alot more people would know but those 30 - 40 know and thats all that worries me tongue.gif

#44 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:21 AM

... and now some non-private people also know. Anyone who bothered to read the last posts in this thread laugh.gif.

I was wondering though, can TNT see your password? Like, if they noticed something slightly suspicious, would they be able to tell several accounts belong to the same person because they've all got the same pw?

Edited by Sasha, 28 August 2007 - 05:38 AM.

#45 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE(Sasha @ Aug 28 2007, 11:21 PM) View Post
... and now some non-private people also know. Anyone who bothered to read the last posts in this thread laugh.gif.

I was wondering though, can TNT see your password? Like, if they noticed something slightly suspicious, would they be able to tell several accounts belong to the same person because they've all got the same pw?

I highly doubt you do, go on say what you think it is I'm talking about wink.gif Also yes, neopets does store plain-text passwords (non-encrypted)

#46 dontai24

dontai24
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE(Urban @ Oct 30 2006, 11:22 PM) View Post
This kid is pathetic.

he's just saying thanks to the person who created the guide. it's a good guide cause i know i wouldn't want the neopoints i have to go down the drain.

#47 Aerowyn

Aerowyn
  • 432 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:42 AM

Bottom line with trainers is to take your time, act like you're actually playing the game (time-wise) and stop before your score gets too high.

Most people do the trainers to get the trophies. Don't go for gold. They're less likely to be suspect if you make a bronze or silver trophy instead of instantly going for the gold. smile.gif

#48 Starw390

Starw390
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 09:54 PM

Could someone please give some helpful info on how not to get iced making NP on multiple accounts? Thanks!

#49 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:55 AM

Could someone please give some helpful info on how not to get iced making NP on multiple accounts? Thanks!

I started using a proxy some minutes ago and it works fine! I used it for the scoresender on my cheating account and I managed to go to this account from another browser which uses the same proxy. Its' a great thing and really easy, even for noobs like me ^^

#50 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:22 AM

but now the proxy is down and I don't understand this. nor can I use another one. can anyone please help me with this problem? I think it's not clever to use a new IP every few days... -.-

or can anyone tell me where to get a safe proxy, please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users