Photo

Heroes! [spoilers]

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:09 PM

Wow, I just give a try to watch this show and it turned out to be damn good. I love the fast pace action, this is not bad at all. Even though it likes X-men..xD

#27 A pirates life for me!

A pirates life for me!
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:23 PM

the origins of the the heroes "sign" obviously originates from the battle hiro was launched into at the end of the first season however whether or not he will stay in this time period is as yet unknown. im hoping for most of the main charecters from the first season to be in the second yet this is not the case according to HBO leaks afetr the season finale.

#28 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:16 PM

Hopefully it will be as good as the first one.

I like Hiro and Ando the most in the show especially the scene when Ando tells that Hiro is badass or when he said "He said you got a sword". Its very funny somehow. Lol

#29 DudeOnline

DudeOnline
  • 1897 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE(A pirates life for me! @ Jun 7 2007, 08:23 PM) View Post
the origins of the the heroes "sign" obviously originates from the battle hiro was launched into at the end of the first season however whether or not he will stay in this time period is as yet unknown. im hoping for most of the main charecters from the first season to be in the second yet this is not the case according to HBO leaks afetr the season finale.

I have a feeling that in Feudal Japan, is where he gets all of his training. and he might spend enough time there to get the "badass" image when he comes back.

#30 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2007 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE(murderkill @ May 29 2007, 12:56 AM) View Post
i found it odd that no one else seemed to notice Sylar crawling away...

and of course Peter survived the blast, Ted could've too if Sylar didn't kill him.

i want more backstory on Sylar though... like how he got ALL of his powers. remember, he got ice power from somewhere. because he killed Molly's dad by freezing him, also, what powers (if any) did Sylar get from her dad?

blink.gif
He didn't kill Molly's Dad with ice powers, he nailed him to the wall with knives.
Clearly the ice power came from Molly's Dad.

#31 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Jul 6 2007, 05:11 PM) View Post
blink.gif
He didn't kill Molly's Dad with ice powers, he nailed him to the wall with knives.
Clearly the ice power came from Molly's Dad.

no, he nailed Molly's mom to the wall with knives.

Molly's dad was sitting at the table, frozen in place with the top of his head gone.

why would he freeze himself?

#32 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE(murderkill @ Jul 20 2007, 05:04 PM) View Post
no, he nailed Molly's mom to the wall with knives.

Molly's dad was sitting at the table, frozen in place with the top of his head gone.

why would he freeze himself?

Having rewatched it, it appears you're right.

In which case, I think it's fairly clear that the ice powers were obtained from one of his previous kills, alluded to by the fact that he is known to the FBI.

#33 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:43 PM

woohoo. i'm downloading the 1st season now. (:

#34 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2007 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Jul 21 2007, 09:01 AM) View Post
Could he have gotten the power from molly's mother then killed the father with the powers. The father might not have had any powers to defend himself.
I don't honestly remember the episode much so I'm only guessing tongue.gif

No... only Molly's Dad's head was opened.
So no maternal power stealing possible in that scenario tongue.gif

#35 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:29 AM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Jul 20 2007, 03:50 PM) View Post
Having rewatched it, it appears you're right.

In which case, I think it's fairly clear that the ice powers were obtained from one of his previous kills, alluded to by the fact that he is known to the FBI.

which brings up another point... if he's already known by the FBI then who else did he kill?... and also, how would they have gotten a name, unless someone else escaped?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users