[Guide]Autobuying[double up]

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:34 PM

ok before anyone acuses me, again i'd just like to point out that

1. the person on GG isn't me, so don't even bother asking him/her. (i've only heard of that place.. was never a part of the site, so it couldn't be me)
2. I didn't rip the guide
3. you do realize that absolutely nothing is similar about the 2 guides other then the structire of it.
4. they deviate on soo many ways!!
5. well i don't know what else i have to say in my defence... anyways... up to you staff to decide.

also what you guis don't realize is that MOST not all, by far not all guides will look similar, not 100% the same but similar. i looked around2 how to write guides a few YEARS!!! back and got some general ideas, now i write guides all on my own. i did ge tthe info like the account age and restreiction on the stuff that you can see from google, but i can't confirm the exact site... cause i don't really remember.

Edited by Rikku, 21 July 2007 - 05:47 PM.

#27 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:45 PM

I'm disappointed Rikku.
Unless they ripped it from you.
Apparently you read it Rikku and how could we not accuse you lawl just look at it. You dont need to post guides for us to like you, even though it helps. But yeah i am sad that you would do that. Even though it has helped me out a little bit.

BTW it didnt come from GG it came from CN you would know of you read it, and i know you read it cause you copied it.
dry.gif Just admit it now and make it alot easier pl0x. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Rikku @ Jul 21 2007, 08:34 PM) View Post
ok before anyone acuses me, again i'd just like to point out that

1. the person on GG isn't me, so don't even bother asking him/her. (i've only heard of that place.. was never a part of the site, so it couldn't be me)
2. I didn't rip the guide
3. you do realize that absolutely nothing is similar about the 2 guides other then the structire of it.
4. they deviate on soo many ways!!
5. well i don't know what else i have to say in my defence... anyways... up to you staff to decide.
also what you guis don't realize is that MOST not all, by far not all guides will look similar, not 100% the same but similar. i looked around2 how to write guides a few YEARS!!! back and got some general ideas, now i write guides all on my own. i did ge tthe info like the account age and restreiction on the stuff that you can see from google, but i can't confirm the exact site... cause i don't really remember.

1. All that does is says that you werent the one who posted the original.
2. Prove it pl0x
3. It is all the same, dont give us that shit
4. Of course.
5. Your guilty just admit it

If you REALLY didnt copy this guide then i am really sorry.
Look at the massive amount of evidence against you.

#28 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:51 PM

first off IMO all guides are gonna look similar when they deal with the same subject. There are always gonna be some things they are going to look the same. No one can really say for sure if it was copied or not except for rikku. He says he did not copy it, I believe him. Has he done anything on here to lead you to believe he is not trustworthy? I may have only been here a couple months now but in that time I have seen him to be a very active and helpful member of the forum. So if he says he did not do it then why not take his word for it?

#29 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Jul 21 2007, 08:51 PM) View Post
first off IMO all guides are gonna look similar when they deal with the same subject. There are always gonna be some things they are going to look the same. No one can really say for sure if it was copied or not except for rikku. He says he did not copy it, I believe him. Has he done anything on here to lead you to believe he is not trustworthy? I may have only been here a couple months now but in that time I have seen him to be a very active and helpful member of the forum. So if he says he did not do it then why not take his word for it?

Yeah but read the similiarities.
Even the same words and such are bolded like that.
I would believe him if it wasnt so goddamn similiar.
He is helpful.

#30 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE(Freddy @ Jul 21 2007, 08:56 PM) View Post
Yeah but read the similiarities.
Even the same words and such are bolded like that.
I would believe him if it wasnt so goddamn similiar.
He is helpful.

Well the setup of the guide is similar, but could he have not used that or one similar to that as a layout of how to set his own guide up? That in itself would not be so bad would it? It would be like using a tutorial to make a sig. Its still your sig but you had a guideline to follow to set it up as your own.

#31 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:10 PM

the word's aren't similar... neither are the sentences... the wording everythig is diffrent...

#32 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:21 PM

Alright First of all the first heading of the whole guide is the same thing. The first thing that you say is the same as the other guy saying that the BEST way to gain neopoints through neopets is through restocking.... thats pretty suspicious in iteself. But i mean you could have put autobuying in the place of restocking. You two then use the same adjective 'massive'. HMMMM. unsure.gif You both say after that that restocking is 'VERY BORING'. (another flag). You both say that you have to restock a thousand times. (Another?) You guys both then say that 'here's where autobuying come in'. WTFux you cant barking say that you didnt copy that barking guide you copied it WORD for WORD the first paragraph. Do you think we are retarted?

We're not f.ucktards
There were atleast 10 things just in the first paragraph....
unsure.gif Im totally sure you copied this guide now.

Just come clean

And Mastachew you are an idiot if you dont think he copied this.
I still like both you guys, just proving a point.
thumbsup.gif

#33 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:56 PM

Still Freddy man dude stop trying to prove that i ripped it! If it was a word for word copy of the toehr guide with a few sentences swithed around i would understand. but read the whole thing over. It wasn't copy and pasted for cryin out loud. i already said that i used other guides to get ideas, dosn't mean i copy and pasted and put it here. The wording is MY OWN!. if i do use similar words as someone else then it's just a quensidence. I'm not going to try to change your mind any more, if you still think i just copy+pasted it on here then fine that's that. After loking @ both my and the GG guide i agree there are similarities, but there are aloso big diffrences. Fredyd I still respect your as a member and your opinion, and i can sorta see how you came upon your conclusion, but still i think you should give me the benefit of doubt (sp?) and trust me, and why would i bother writing another guide if i ripped this one? I will keep writing guides for you guys if it's ok with the staff...
Also if i was that lazy i would of contacted that person to ask them for permission to post their guide here.. since i see nothing wrong with doingh that, i'd still be helping you guys.

Oh actually one more thing, Please don't call Masta an idiot for defending me, he has a right to his own opinion, just like you have yours. Thanks Freddy.

Edited by Rikku, 21 July 2007 - 06:59 PM.

#34 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE(Rikku @ Jul 21 2007, 09:56 PM) View Post
Still Freddy man dude stop trying to prove that i ripped it! If it was a word for word copy of the toehr guide with a few sentences swithed around i would understand. but read the whole thing over. It wasn't copy and pasted for cryin out loud. i already said that i used other guides to get ideas, dosn't mean i copy and pasted and put it here. The wording is MY OWN!. if i do use similar words as someone else then it's just a quensidence. I'm not going to try to change your mind any more, if you still think i just copy+pasted it on here then fine that's that. After loking @ both my and the GG guide i agree there are similarities, but there are aloso big diffrences. Fredyd I still respect your as a member and your opinion, and i can sorta see how you came upon your conclusion, but still i think you should give me the benefit of doubt (sp?) and trust me, and why would i bother writing another guide if i ripped this one? I will keep writing guides for you guys if it's ok with the staff...
Also if i was that lazy i would of contacted that person to ask them for permission to post their guide here.. since i see nothing wrong with doingh that, i'd still be helping you guys.

Alright you might not have exactly copy-pasted (no shit) but you copied it.
You would bother writing another guide (if you did unsure.gif) because we liked this guide.

You insult my intelligence its the same barking guide either way.
You insult everybody's intelligence by saying that.

Does it take an intelligent person for that.
You make me want to believe you but just read the damn guides. Its the same thing.

#35 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE(Rikku @ Jul 21 2007, 06:56 PM) View Post

Oh actually one more thing, Please don't call Masta an idiot for defending me, he has a right to his own opinion, just like you have yours. Thanks Freddy.

that's one thing i agree with.

#36 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE(arthritis @ Jul 21 2007, 11:40 PM) View Post
that's one thing i agree with.

Thats cool thanks for spamming buddy.
You really help the board out. Thanks for being a good part of the forum! thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(Rikku @ Jul 21 2007, 09:56 PM) View Post

Anybody that has read it (i know he hasnt read it) and believes you is a f.ucking idiot.

#37 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:05 PM

fine happy took it down. I'll be abck with a new one once i get off work..(monday or tuesday)

any suggestions/anything you guys want to see in the new one?

Freddy, honestly man.. i didn't just rip that guide.. i used guides for refrence... didn't tkae things word for word or people's exact ideas, i read them and put togeather my OWN guide.... also addeed some of my knowledge in there. anywyas.. yeah it's down, and i'll write a new one soon

#38 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE(Freddy @ Jul 21 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post
Thats cool thanks for spamming buddy.
You really help the board out. Thanks for being a good part of the forum! thumbsup.gif

Anybody that has read it (i know he hasnt read it) and believes you is a f.ucking idiot.

stop being sore just cause i agreed with something that you dont.

#39 rumble jumble

rumble jumble
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 01:07 AM

i find it irritating everytime some people try to help
others doubt him and go check the whole net to see if its genuine
come on man, will that do you harm?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users