Hilary's fiancé, he died doing a bungee jump. tongue.gif

#27 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE (ink @ May 22 2008, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly, every girl I've dated are more annoyed by flowers because that is what ever other guy had done. It is incredibly cliché.

wtf you talking about. women love flowers its like i dunno superball to americans, like beer to alcoholics, like rule 34 board for pervoes

#28 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (Cyo @ May 22 2008, 06:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wtf you talking about. women love flowers its like i dunno superball to americans, like beer to alcoholics, like rule 34 board for pervoes

I don't really get thrilled over flowers. I don't even really like them. >.< I'd rather get something that I can keep rather than something that's going to die in a few days. 1we8.gif

#29 Guest_Ali_*

Guest_Ali_*

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE (Gooba.Butt @ May 22 2008, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't really get thrilled over flowers. I don't even really like them. >.< I'd rather get something that I can keep rather than something that's going to die in a few days. 1we8.gif

Same. tongue.gif I've just never really understood the point of flowers...

#30 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:08 AM

QUOTE (Ali @ May 22 2008, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same. tongue.gif I've just never really understood the point of flowers...

But they're sooo preeeeetttiiee! That's probably what it is. Sure they're pretty but only for a short time.

#31 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (Gooba.Butt @ May 22 2008, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But they're sooo preeeeetttiiee! That's probably what it is. Sure they're pretty but only for a short time.

put a bit of instant harding glue into water of vase with fresh flowers they will suck the gluey water in and then go hard

unles u get a bad kind of instant glue which doesnt mix with the water

#32 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:00 PM

I see you've stopped popping.

#33 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:17 PM

sorry im back to pop tongue.gif got a busy sad.gif
QUOTE (ink @ May 21 2008, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Noit shouldn't write her a song, since your grammar sucks as it is tongue.gif

Rolfmao i luv you tongue.gif

I'd suggest relating whatever you will do for her to something she enjoys or likes.
For example, the last girl I dated loved pandas and poetry (much like Brookus lol) so I drew, inked, and colored a baby panda holding a heart. I framed it and on the back I wrote a poem to her that showed my love for her in a non-blatantly obvious way.
Though many people would think that is lame, it worked and she loved it. Even though I eventually broke up with her, she still kept the picture.

I dont think i can write a song. that is so frikin hot man i wanna draw that. can you get me a pic of it i just wanna see it.

man post its all over a car is a headache lol, cleaning that up would be hell tongue.gif ive done that to a girl tongue.gif

QUOTE (Cyo @ May 22 2008, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
put a bit of instant harding glue into water of vase with fresh flowers they will suck the gluey water in and then go hard

unles u get a bad kind of instant glue which doesnt mix with the water

whoa thats a good idea like what kind of glue have you used?

Aw man this is idea is sweet:
Last night I actually did something nice for Amy. One of her absolute favorite movies is one called Down to You. It stars Freddy Prince Jr. and Julia Stiles. In a scene of the movie (actually the very end scene) Julia's character, Imogen, comes home from work and opens the door to find a candle lit on a table.

Next to the candle is a note that says "Go to the next candle". Sure enough, there is another candle on a table a little farther into the apartment. On the note with the second candle it says "Why are you walking around in the dark, turn on the light." And of course when she turns on the light, there is Freddy's character, Al. He starts mouthing the words to Barry Whites "Can't get enough of your love."

I was originally supposed to go to the Nationals game with a friend, but he forgot about a date he had made a while ago, so we canceled the game. Amy, however, didn't know that. She thought I wasn't going to be home until around 11pm. So I went about my plan as soon as I got home.

and uhhh wtf...
I took the oil and used it to massage every inch of his feet, one at a time, in my lap. After both feet had been massaged with oil, I leaned over and "dried" them with my hair. He was moved to tears and told me that it was the most loving thing anyone had ever done for him.

where your hair???? frikin sheesh and that got him to tears???? WTF.gif

#34 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2008 - 05:41 PM

this is cool:
http://www.heartfull...ions-love-poem/

i might use it biggrin.gif

#35 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2008 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Noitidart @ May 25 2008, 02:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this is cool:
http://www.heartfull...ions-love-poem/

i might use it biggrin.gif

Really?
Looks like someone who doesn't speak English ate a thesaurus and vomited on the page...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users