#1 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:06 PM

Screenshot:
JAU's Auto Trainer
Program Name: JAU's Auto Trainer
Author: Just Another User
Submit Bug Report: Click here to file a bug report for this program.
Download Link: Click Here

Current Version: 1.0.1, please download new version if you're on 1.0!

Hello. This is an auto trainer. Pretty obvious what it does... so... i wont bore you, here's how it works.

Login Panel

This panel allows you to login, set a proxy etc, obvious. It will also display your pets stats, the course it's on and how long is left (this counts down every minute). Nice.

Settings Panel

This panel lets you choose which pet to train. You can also specify any stats you want to train or not to train. The program trains in a specific order. First it checks if any of your stats are over twice the pets level, if they are it trains level. If all are below, it picks one to train to the same as your level, then picks the next and so on until they are all the same as the level, and then it will train level again. COOL!

Master Log Panel

This tells you what's going on. You can save it to C:\JAU\Auto Trainer\masterlog.txt. Sweet.

Extras...

The program takes random breaks inbetween page navigation. It also navigates to and from the training post the way a human would, ie via explore, mystery island etc. The program will stall for a minute before completing a course so it doesn't look second perfect. The program will not run with less than 25k NP. Why? This is because theres a chance you wont be able to afford all the codestones... and if you can't... then umm it will fuck up and not work so make sure you can, this is just a failsafe. The program searches the wiz 3 times for each codestone and buys the cheapest one it finds, cool eh? Right that's about it for now... enjoy smile.gif

Version 1.0.1

- Included files for non windows OS
- Fixed a bug where some codestones may not be found in someones shop
- Fixed a bug where the trainer would crash if you were wiz banned

Disclaimer

This program is for educational purposes only. This program may not be used on neopets.com. The user of the program will be held responsible for any consequences that occur from using this program. If you are in any way associated with neopets.com you may not use this program. If you are hot, female, below 25 yrs old, around 5' 10" tall and have a nice ass give me a call.

#2 freakout0

freakout0
  • 511 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:50 PM

good job on the new program jau thumbsup.gif

#3 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:15 AM

You the man Jau tongue.gif.

Got this running now. Worls perfectly so far thumbsup.gif.

The only thing I have spotted that could need adding is training Level. You have Strength, Defence, Speed and HP....but no Level tongue.gif.

#4 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:48 AM

Nice man...ive been waiting for this baby for while now......JAU you are the man tongue.gif

#5 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:08 AM

Run into a slight problem Jau. I used the program earlier to put my pet on a course and everything seemed ok...how ever I just checked up on it by going to the training school but found 'Complete Course' where the timer should be.

Basically I had not clicked 'Complete Course' since the last time I had manually put my pet on a course. I thought the auto trainer would do that and then sort out the next course but it didn't tongue.gif.

Now that I have clicked 'Complete Course' it is saying my pet no longer exists when I try to start the auto trainer again blink.gif.

#6 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Aug 11 2008, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Run into a slight problem Jau. I used the program earlier to put my pet on a course and everything seemed ok...how ever I just checked up on it by going to the training school but found 'Complete Course' where the timer should be.

Basically I had not clicked 'Complete Course' since the last time I had manually put my pet on a course. I thought the auto trainer would do that and then sort out the next course but it didn't tongue.gif .

Now that I have clicked 'Complete Course' it is saying my pet no longer exists when I try to start the auto trainer again blink.gif .

What did the log on the trainer say? It is supposed to complete courses etc, i ran it for like 8 hours and it did mine fine wacko.gif It only says your pet doesn't exist... if it really doesn't exist lol, umm... it checks if you're logged out before that too so that can't be the problem. Are you sure you didn't put the wrong name in or something?? Paste me the master log and i'll take a look.

#7 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:32 AM

I closed it now tongue.gif.

I'll run it again and post the log up.

#8 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:33 AM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Aug 11 2008, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only thing I have spotted that could need adding is training Level. You have Strength, Defence, Speed and HP....but no Level tongue.gif .

Well it trains level by default, so if you have nothing else selected it trains level. It also trains level if you can't train anything else (you have some stats > level*2). So... if it was disabled, sometimes it just wouldn't train, what's the point of that? tongue.gif It trains your stats as high as possible before training level so there's no need to select one stat to train without selecting level.

#9 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE (Just Another User @ Aug 11 2008, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well it trains level by default, so if you have nothing else selected it trains level. It also trains level if you can't train anything else (you have some stats > level*2). So... if it was disabled, sometimes it just wouldn't train, what's the point of that? tongue.gif It trains your stats as high as possible before training level so there's no need to select one stat to train without selecting level.

Ahhh I see tongue.gif.

I just ran it again. About an hour ago I manually put my BD pet on a course....but the program ignored that and went ahead and started buying Codestones blink.gif.

EDIT: Just tried one of my other pets and it worked fine. Could it have anything to with the fact my BD pet is level 60+ so it needs 3 codestones to train? The program was only buying one you see tongue.gif.

Edited by Oaken, 11 August 2008 - 06:43 AM.

#10 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:45 AM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Aug 11 2008, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahhh I see tongue.gif .

I just ran it again. About an hour ago I manually put my BD pet on a course....but the program ignored that and went ahead and started buying Codestones blink.gif .

EDIT: Just tried one of my other pets and it worked fine. Could it have anything to with the fact my BD pet is level 60+ so it needs 3 codestones to train? The program was only buying one you see tongue.gif .

It might be screwing up with multiple pets... i didn't test that lol. Mehhh more work >_< i'll go check it out...

Does it get the details of the BD pet correctly?

Update... just found a few big flaws for multiple pets... i designed it for just one really... shit lol, this is gonna take a while to fix sad.gif

Edited by Just Another User, 11 August 2008 - 06:48 AM.

#11 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:35 AM

Damn tongue.gif.

I was going to suggest something else that would be cool to add but now that you have found those flaws I won't mention it.

Haha, turns out it didn't work for after all tongue.gif. I just double checked the pet I thought it worked for and it had not paid for the course contrary to what it said in the logs.

Oh well. It's going to be badass once you get it working Jau.

#12 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Aug 11 2008, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn tongue.gif .

I was going to suggest something else that would be cool to add but now that you have found those flaws I won't mention it.

Haha, turns out it didn't work for after all tongue.gif . I just double checked the pet I thought it worked for and it had not paid for the course contrary to what it said in the logs.

Oh well. It's going to be badass once you get it working Jau.

But it works for people who have one pet right unsure.gif

#13 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:13 AM

Ok i've fixed it all... should work nicely now. Uploading new version... you guys will prob have to wait a while for it to be re-activated sad.gif

#14 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (Just Another User @ Aug 11 2008, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok i've fixed it all... should work nicely now. Uploading new version... you guys will prob have to wait a while for it to be re-activated sad.gif

Thanks for getting it sorted so quickly Jau thumbsup.gif.

#15 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:02 PM

JAU for programmer of the month smile.gif

#16 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:36 PM

Got a suggestion/question tongue.gif.

Would it be possible for the program to train more than one pet at a time?

#17 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Aug 11 2008, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got a suggestion/question tongue.gif .

Would it be possible for the program to train more than one pet at a time?

Ya... load two instances of the program tongue.gif

lol... i suppose it could handle multiple pets (on the same account)... multiple pets on multiple accounts would be tricky. Right now though i think people can put up with loading the program twice or whatever, have more imperitive programs to work on atm tongue.gif

#18 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (Just Another User @ Aug 11 2008, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya... load two instances of the program tongue.gif

lol... i suppose it could handle multiple pets (on the same account)... multiple pets on multiple accounts would be tricky. Right now though i think people can put up with loading the program twice or whatever, have more imperitive programs to work on atm tongue.gif

Loading multiple instance of the program is fine with me as long as it is safe tongue.gif.

Do you know if the new version has been uploaded yet Jau?

#19 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Aug 12 2008, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Loading multiple instance of the program is fine with me as long as it is safe tongue.gif .

Do you know if the new version has been uploaded yet Jau?

Yea it has, i uploaded it like 4 hours ago but it was approved about an hour ago wink.gif

ps. i know i didn't reply to you Hazard but i did read your posts tongue.gif Not ignoring you wink.gif just get the new version tongue.gif

Edited by Just Another User, 11 August 2008 - 03:05 PM.

#20 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:19 PM

No problem man smile.gif

#21 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:01 PM

auto trainer ftw!!! nice one jau!

#22 SupermanFTM

SupermanFTM
  • 5817 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:34 PM

This is something we needed. Nice work Jau tongue.gif

#23 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:49 AM

Damn Jau. This program is awesome. I got a full day of training in yesterday. Gained 7 points of strength in total (bonus point as well ohmy.gif)

Also, when it went to buy the codestones I got one of them 1np tongue.gif.

#24 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Aug 13 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn Jau. This program is awesome. I got a full day of training in yesterday. Gained 7 points of strength in total (bonus point as well ohmy.gif )

Also, when it went to buy the codestones I got one of them 1np tongue.gif .

Yep, it is awesome wink.gif

#25 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:29 AM

ooo how does your codestone buying work? does it just search once and go with it? or search a coupple of times?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users