• This topic is locked This topic is locked
152 replies to this topic

#151 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (Dan @ Aug 18 2008, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh wow, yeah.

And the US has ALWAYS been amazingly productive in world peace throughout history.

You're a sick fuck who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

I'm happy you're crippled and you can't be anything more than a keyboard warrior on the interwebs, because god forbid you actually being out on the streets again.

(yay for invisible!)

Funny.
Im the sick fuck? Im not the one making fun of cripples. thumbsup.gif

And America atleast pretends to make the world more peacefull.
But why argue about a countries history when we could be making remarks about someone defects!!!!!!

QUOTE (Eeyore @ Aug 18 2008, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why even bother with him? Because he's being a dipshit towards myself and everyone in my country, you got yourself 'offended' by my joking reference to the Irish when you aren't even Irish, yet I'm not allowed to be when he attacks myself and everyone in my country in absolute seriousness? Nice.

My God, the 'tactics' don't look similar to anyone but you X_X. I've already explained to you how they are like...plainly, obviously and stupendously different, I can't be arsed doing it again.

Dang eeyore.
I think you let mick get under your skin.
He is an ignorant violent person.

Your reacting with the same....
Thats something I would expect myself to do, not you though.

Edited by Soniccc?, 18 August 2008 - 05:57 PM.

#152 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 05:57 PM

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuup someone close this thread already ffs

#153 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Vansen @ Aug 18 2008, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The OP certainly doesn't represent the Irish. Nor was he ever in the IRA. He's the sort of idiot poser that actual Irish republicans laugh at, if he'd been born elsewhere he'd be one of those guys that likes to use military slang and wear khaki and pose with plastic guns, but would never have been let in a forces recruiting office.

Seriously, does anyone still believe silly boys who post on the internet about how many people they kill in real life?

He may not represent everyone who is Irish, but him and his brothers I am pretty sure were actually in the IRA, I cant confirm it, but their tattos are pretty Pro-IRA and Anti british. Not to mention their Irish accents...

About them killing people, I havent heard them say anything about that.
They talk about wanting to, but not sure if they actually have.

QUOTE (Just Another User @ Aug 18 2008, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuup someone close this thread already ffs

I agree.
Why let one persons hatred make all kinds of hatred.
you guys hating him and him hating you is making me hate my cousin cause he is in my room.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users