Ahhhh Neocodex

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 drpepper

drpepper
  • 161 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:28 PM

Ahhh - yes. You guys are good. Nice. Clean. I've had good success with some of your programs. Though the ones I use aren't even in your downloads section anymore.

#27 Mattermatics

Mattermatics
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:59 PM

question: whats sites have u been on?

and welcome here, we are all very happy to see new members biggrin.gif

#28 icykiwimelon

icykiwimelon
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE (LFC4Lyf @ Oct 11 2008, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In the last week it has slowly started to get more active.

Also what is a Kadoatie? I'm guessing something on the site and feeding them is good?

And yeah there isn't too many programs on here. I assume it will be better once I am an advanced member, but I will have to wait and see. I agree quality over quantity is what should be aimed for.

kadoaties are easy things you can feed [but only with a program] and you earn a site trophy for your account. you can't catch them with your eye because by the time you do, someone has taken all the cheap items away and left you with the expensive gourmet items. [which are not any fun, they suck up your neopoints] , [i mean those that ask for the gourmet items]
quality> quantity is good. just wait until the programs come up and we keep posting here in the meantime. this is what i think.

#29 LFC4Lyf

LFC4Lyf
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:59 PM

Ah cheers mate.
Are you also starting to think that reaching 500 posts could take a damn long time? tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users