This just in: Noit fails. :lol:

#29 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:43 PM

She's making fun of me :crybaby:

I like you tail :p You recently started up activity again huh?

#30 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:47 PM

She's making fun of me :crybaby:

I like you tail :p You recently started up activity again huh?

In the Neopets section, maybe.

Can't say the same for everywhere else.

#31 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:49 PM

Oh that's why :p I pay most of my attention to the kids posting in Neopet areas :p

#32 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:21 PM

Only you can see this post Ninja :p I'm learning IPB hooks system :D

Shyness is way hot but it really means something to me to get Guren a real stuck up chick who no one messes with to be shy around muah/wet herself at the sight of me or sound of my voice. :p Guren is so hot!! Especially when she's taking care of that kid and she's all crying and stuff oh my god!! I LOVE HER!!

I agree with that post Noitidart so can you guess who played this wonderful song?

go there to listen to it

Edited by NinjaHax, 03 July 2009 - 09:22 PM.

#33 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:27 PM

Aw man that's so pretty. Yuuki!!! He played it huh?

Guess what the backside of that flower looks like? ;)
Guren's calling me man!

#34 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 07:57 AM

If you want to download the song Noitidart I have uploaded it on my website I just made it today please go here

http://sites.google....urikuriproject/

Hahaha its furi kuri project! :x3:

if you would like to know what furi kuri means please do ask me

I do not post 18+ material in my site, that's just wrong I only put that setting because of annoying people

-Edit-

here is a video on my account on youtube

Edited by NinjaHax, 04 July 2009 - 08:09 AM.

#35 xaxis

xaxis
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:25 PM

i see it. lol

Only you can see this post Ninja :p I'm learning IPB hooks system :D

Shyness is way hot but it really means something to me to get Guren a real stuck up chick who no one messes with to be shy around muah/wet herself at the sight of me or sound of my voice. :p Guren is so hot!! Especially when she's taking care of that kid and she's all crying and stuff oh my god!! I LOVE HER!!

#36 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:07 PM

First thing I put on every account is PIN muhahahaha.

Can't save you from keyloggers tho. But even the most basic antivirus can :rolleyes:

Edited by channel_49, 06 July 2009 - 12:08 PM.

#37 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:08 PM

First thing I put on every account is PIN muhahahaha.

Can't save you from keyloggers tho. But even the most basic antivirus can :rolleyes:

Well, I can ask my uncle to help me track the person down and he doesn't know how violent I am. :devil: You wouldn't want to mess with my accounts if you know what I mean. :p

#38 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:16 PM

Well, I can ask my uncle to help me track the person down and he doesn't know how violent I am. :devil: You wouldn't want to mess with my accounts if you know what I mean. :p

I bet you I could get you to download a keylogger from e-mail and your uncle would have no idea where to even start.

#39 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:53 PM

You can trace where the keylogger sends logs, it has to report somewhere
somehow, so you can trace it like that, but if they're really careful
you would have a hard time obviously. Anything too advanced is only worth
stealing information for real money or identities really.

#40 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:50 PM

My uncle removes stuff like that from the computers he fixes for a living, plus another family member works for the government dealing with that sort of thing and I am pretty sure they can track you down :shifty: Trust me, you do not want to mess with a kid that is allowed to play with power tools, gun powder, and gas. :devil: If you get my drift.

#41 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:55 PM

My uncle removes stuff like that from the computers he fixes for a living, plus another family member works for the government dealing with that sort of thing and I am pretty sure they can track you down :shifty: Trust me, you do not want to mess with a kid that is allowed to play with power tools, gun powder, and gas. :devil: If you get my drift.

If its worth the time of course.

#42 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:14 PM

Dude stop being delusional. Watch less Japanese cartoons and acquire some common sense.
You think anyone's going to believe that someone who is working in the government would risk losing their job by pursuing personal matters because their nephew got scammed on a kiddy site?

#43 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:25 PM

Dude stop being delusional. Watch less Japanese cartoons and acquire some common sense.
You think anyone's going to believe that someone who is working in the government would risk losing their job by pursuing personal matters because their nephew got scammed on a kiddy site?

lol watch less Japanese cartoons, that was hilarious.

#44 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:28 PM

Haha, yeah.

lol watch less Japanese cartoons, that was hilarious.

Cyo is a pretty funny guy. :p

#45 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:31 PM

But could be nicer to poor Ninja :(

#46 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:33 PM

You're right about the kiddy site, but who says I am the only one that uses the computer. My parents go online for banking etc. and that can prove fatal in sending other contacts the very file that can ruin people's lives. Cyo I hate you for calling me delusional and I especially hate you saying that Anime can ruin a persons life.

Does this look like a messed up kid to you!

Posted Image

I'm going to cry now... :crybaby: *leaves*

Edited by NinjaHax, 06 July 2009 - 04:36 PM.

#47 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:01 PM

I probably watch more anime than you, ninja, and I'm not delusional, so you're fine haha.
Nonetheless it was hilarious to read.

#48 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:34 PM

Don't get me wrong, watching cartoons is perfectly fine. But getting obsessed with it and learning some phony dialect of Japanese and pretending to know something about a culture when you know jack shit about it is just plain gay. Seriously what the dick, you are not 10 anymore, it's not cool to pretend that these massive faggots of fiction are real, grow the fuck up you gaywad.

#49 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:41 PM

Don't get me wrong, watching cartoons is perfectly fine. But getting obsessed with it and learning some phony dialect of Japanese and pretending to know something about a culture when you know jack shit about it is just plain gay. Seriously what the dick, you are not 10 anymore, it's not cool to pretend that these massive faggots of fiction are real, grow the fuck up you gaywad.

lol he was speaking Japanese? I want to see this.

#50 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:50 PM

Maaan I wish Guren was real. We would be the perfect couple I'm looking for a chick that looks and like her in real life. But she has to be mush in my hands ;)

Haha yeah I agree cyo I really shouldn't just dream like this and think of real chicks :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users