Photo

All public programs, all for free!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 Signal

Signal
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:16 PM

Well Hot damn, I read the 500+ posts thing, and was like wut? Well I'll get right on that, then I found this :D haha

#52 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:19 PM

Well Hot damn, I read the 500+ posts thing, and was like wut? Well I'll get right on that, then I found this :D haha

We should probably make that invisible. Can you send me the link? I don't want members getting the wrong idea :p.

How do you like the programs so far?

#53 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:36 AM

I joined the site when there were no programs on the site. Nonetheless, I joined and started posting for the purpose of climbing the ranks. I wanted to make sure that if a program would be released, I would be there to use it. I made Advanced in a little over a month, so I think that it is at least POSSIBLE to make it within about a month...

But in all fairness, some may have considered SOME of my stuff spam... but I tried to remain in the constraints.

I'm all for additional features. That will add incentive for people to stay interested.

It's actually moreso of an incentive to lose interest, as users merely must sign up and download, rather than post and be involved in the community to gain privledges to do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users