The ABrosia FAQ

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#176 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:00 AM

hmm has anyone been iced yet from using abrosia? i haven't heard it yet
unless they had ridiculous fast times and/or went to the magic/battle item shops

#177 Abrar

Abrar
  • 157 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:42 PM

i heard people didd get frozen from it?
and also, thanks for the faq, it helps a lot :p

#178 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:49 PM

Of course people have been frozen from it. People have set the delays at 0.1 - 0.1 in magic so they got frozen of course :p

It just seems safer than most other AB'ers, especially with good settings, almost no freezings.

#179 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:01 PM

Of course people have been frozen from it. People have set the delays at 0.1 - 0.1 in magic so they got frozen of course :p

It just seems safer than most other AB'ers, especially with good settings, almost no freezings.

do you AB in magic still boggart? or is it too risky?

#180 Abrar

Abrar
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:52 AM

Of course people AB in magic xD
configure your settings properly, and it might not be all that bad

#181 heaplay

heaplay
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:47 AM

Thank You for your guiding post~~
I am a beginner and I have just tried to use Abrosia~~
Your post is very helpful~

#182 RenderX

RenderX
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:30 PM

I think I asked this question ion another board but it obviously wasn't the right one..

If ABrosia checks for RS ban and then discovers it, will it stop operating?

I don't want to get frozen for refershing on an empty page..

#183 Abrar

Abrar
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:55 PM

it will go to the igloo garage sale and buy items from there

#184 Exarius

Exarius
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:02 PM

'Kay I didn't quite catch this part properly. xD
When I leave ABrosia on for a while, I come back and open my browser, and I find myself logged out of neopets.
Does this stop ABrosia from restocking, or not? Because what I got from the FAQ is when you browse neopets when the ABer is on, you get logged out, but even when I don't browse neopets I still get logged out on my browser, which normally doesn't happen.
So my question :
Will ABrosia stop restocking when I'm logged out on my browser?

#185 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:49 PM

Will ABrosia stop restocking when I'm logged out on my browser?

No, because it's logged in with the program, which is WHY is logs you out of your browser.

#186 Exarius

Exarius
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:35 PM

No, because it's logged in with the program, which is WHY is logs you out of your browser.

Oh alright. x) thanks for telling me.

#187 mariokiller64

mariokiller64
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:32 AM

I love the new Abrosia 1.2. The last version, I kept getting autobanned for some reason, right about now, it's perfect.

#188 bertrandt

bertrandt
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:40 AM

It is more dangerious to set your 'buying profit' lower in order to make lots of small profits rather than large profits per item?

#189 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:48 AM

^ Uhh..you got it mixed up. It is more dangerous if you get highly profitable items, but this is secondary (?) Primary concern will be your buying time and delay.

#190 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:41 AM

yup, basically if you dont change any of the default settings, the buying time would be around 2.8~3 seconds at least. so that would be quite a safe range.:rolleyes:

#191 bertrandt

bertrandt
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 02:03 PM

right right. Im just curious what 'buy price' would be the safest, and still moderately profitable. I dont use neo when I AB so I just wanna make the most of it.

#192 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2010 - 02:15 PM

right right. Im just curious what 'buy price' would be the safest, and still moderately profitable. I dont use neo when I AB so I just wanna make the most of it.

Buy price is the MINIMUM buy price. Abrosia will always try to buy the most profitable thing it sees first :p

#193 sokkerfan14

sokkerfan14
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:58 PM

I dont know if this help was given somewhere, but ive been having a lot of problems with Neocodex Downloads. It usually says that I am missing some Python files, and when i download that file it says i need another one. Here is an error message i got from Abrosia:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Abrosia.py", line 13, in <module>
File "wx\__init__.pyo", line 45, in <module>
File "wx\_core.pyo", line 4, in <module>
File "wx\_core_.pyo", line 12, in <module>
File "wx\_core_.pyo", line 10, in __load
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
Is this a common problem, and if so what is necessary to fix it? I'm sorry if I am asking stupid questions, but I am terrible at programming and troubleshooting...

#194 DragonEx

DragonEx
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:46 PM

I dont know if this help was given somewhere, but ive been having a lot of problems with Neocodex Downloads. It usually says that I am missing some Python files, and when i download that file it says i need another one. Here is an error message i got from Abrosia:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Abrosia.py", line 13, in <module>
File "wx\__init__.pyo", line 45, in <module>
File "wx\_core.pyo", line 4, in <module>
File "wx\_core_.pyo", line 12, in <module>
File "wx\_core_.pyo", line 10, in __load
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
Is this a common problem, and if so what is necessary to fix it? I'm sorry if I am asking stupid questions, but I am terrible at programming and troubleshooting...

Here you go

http://www.neocodex....required-files/

Edit, Oops, did not see you already have the missing python file. I hope you downloaded the one for the correct OS :thumbsup:

Edited by DragonEx, 18 October 2010 - 06:47 PM.

#195 jschock

jschock
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:20 AM

im getting this message im not sure what its asking, i dont have a shop set up cause i just want items put into SDB.

2010-10-20 12:14:27 - Financing: Shop Till Withdraw Failed; do you have a shop?

#196 bakedpotato

bakedpotato
  • 153 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:25 AM

Well then what are you worried about? you don't have a shop and it's telling you you don't have a shop. Everything seems in working order to me:unsure:

(what it is saying is the program went to take the NP out of the shop till, but you have no shop, thus no shop till, thus no NP to take out, thus your shop till withdraw failed.)

Edited by bakedpotato, 20 October 2010 - 11:26 AM.

#197 jschock

jschock
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:30 AM

okay thanks! Is it doing that because I don't have enough NP on hand for the item its trying to buy? or is it just a set time the program runs that function

#198 bakedpotato

bakedpotato
  • 153 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:57 AM

It just does that by itself, if you dont have a shop its nothing to worry about, i'd assume everything is working fine.

#199 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:13 PM

JCR, you should do a section on the different options that can/can't be configured without being Advanced. I keep seeing people asking why they can't do certain things with that being their only post. :rolleyes:

#200 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:54 PM

JCR, you should do a section on the different options that can/can't be configured without being Advanced. I keep seeing people asking why they can't do certain things with that being their only post. :rolleyes:

Doesn't a pop up tell you the reason why you can't when you try to change the settings?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users