Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:00 PM

File Name: Punchbag SID Challenger
File Submitter: iargue
File Submitted: 22 Oct 2009
File Updated: 27 Oct 2010
File Category: Auto Players
Version: 1.0.2

This is a very very simple program. It will check for Punchbag SID being active in the battlegrounds, instead of Punchbag Bob, and challenge him if he shows up. It doesn't check via neopets (Thanks Noit smile.gif. You rule!), and it checks every 15-20 seconds, so its safe to use forever!

Will beep if it challenges him, in case your doing something.

Simply login and press start smile.gif

(Please note. It will not fight him. You will need to make sure your not fighting anything before you start the program, and that you finish the fight yourself!) It challenges via your Active Pet.

For information about the Avatar (Why you would use this program) Visit here - http://avatar.starri...epth.php?id=279

Like everything I make. Supports reloging in tongue.gif

Change Version:
1.0.2 - Added Browser Sync (Iargue)
1.0.1 - Added Minimize to tray, and fixed it so you know its actually doing something.
1.0 - Release

Click here to download this file

#2 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:24 PM

Thanks for the programm. Now I can stop sneaking arround in BD^^

Attached Files

• Attached File  sid.ico   20.88KB   33 downloads

Edited by unigirl, 22 October 2009 - 04:24 PM.

#3 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:33 PM

Holy poop. I shall actually TRY to get SID now X3

#4 DiLeMa

DiLeMa
  • 166 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 07:48 PM

Uhm I can't run this and be on neopets can i? If it starts the fight with sid then I don't fight him till hours later will it still work?

#5 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:24 PM

Uhm I can't run this and be on neopets can i? If it starts the fight with sid then I don't fight him till hours later will it still work?

Yeah. Fights dont time out or anything :p.

It doesnt do ANYTHING on neopets, until Punchbag bob shows up. So feel free to do whatever ( As long as you login via the program)

#6 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:41 PM

Yeah. Fights dont time out or anything :p.

It doesnt do ANYTHING on neopets, until Punchbag bob shows up. So feel free to do whatever ( As long as you login via the program)

Sid.

Sorry, but I just want to ask three things, one of which is a reconfirmation to another post:

1. As long as I have this program running, and it does catch Sid and challenges him I can fight him at any time? Being like hours later, if I am at work or in class, or other.

2. If I am on my laptop while this program is running, how easily would you be able to distinguish the beep? Considering it isn't like Abrosia where you hear the beep all the time, it is a one time thing.

3. What happens if your pet becomes hungry, or gets a disease from a random event? (I'm not sure if the disease affects the ability for them to fight in the Battledome)

I am not trying to be picky or anything. I appreciate your hard work on this program and thank you for it!

#7 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:57 PM

Sid.

Sorry, but I just want to ask three things, one of which is a reconfirmation to another post:

1. As long as I have this program running, and it does catch Sid and challenges him I can fight him at any time? Being like hours later, if I am at work or in class, or other.

2. If I am on my laptop while this program is running, how easily would you be able to distinguish the beep? Considering it isn't like Abrosia where you hear the beep all the time, it is a one time thing.

3. What happens if your pet becomes hungry, or gets a disease from a random event? (I'm not sure if the disease affects the ability for them to fight in the Battledome)

I am not trying to be picky or anything. I appreciate your hard work on this program and thank you for it!

1)Yes. IT will catch him, and then challenge him. IT will do nothing else. All you have to do is go to the BD, and click 1 player (DONT GO TO STATUS PAGE)
2)It will beep three times. Just like abrosia does. I could make it louder.. *Like the KAD feeder's first launch* (People fell out of there chairs.)
3)IF it gets hungry, the challenge will fail. Make sure its ready to fight.

#8 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:01 PM

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

#9 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:11 PM

:( I'm out all of tonight, working all tomorrow and then going out again that night so I'll miss out on this.

I was hoping it would fight him as well...

Just run the program? (Would take ALOT of time to make it fight, and do some damage)

The program doesnt make a single call to Neopets, until he shows up. So you can run this for the next 20 years, without being banned. XD

#10 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:24 PM

One more question. Since I am using my laptop (and I know not that much about programs or computers lol) can I run this program (or the other programs) while my laptop is on hibernate, or sleep?

#11 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:30 PM

One more question. Since I am using my laptop (and I know not that much about programs or computers lol) can I run this program (or the other programs) while my laptop is on hibernate, or sleep?

I think hibernate and sleep stops the processing, and caches the open programs; not quite sure though, Iargue would know I guess, but my guess is no.

#12 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:55 PM

Hibernation = Saving of your Memory (Or RAM) to the Harddrive and turnning of the computer. So no, the program will not run while its in hibernation

Sleep = The turning off of all non-essential hardware (HDD, Video Card, CD Drive, Network Card) and entiring a state of low power. So no, the program will not run in the state.

#13 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:01 PM

Alright, thanks again. If I miss him I miss him. No big deal!

I love how the minimize goes to the right part of the bar by the way, keeping it away from the rest of the clutter that is my laptop :)

#14 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:03 PM

Lol.

Kad Feeder, AutoTrainer, and This program all support it. Abrosia is ready but it hasnt been added yet because Shadow is busy.

I'll ask Shadow if he trusts me enough to add it without breaking it :p (Though. He doesnt like doing tiny update)

#15 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:05 PM

Lol.

Kad Feeder, AutoTrainer, and This program all support it. Abrosia is ready but it hasnt been added yet because Shadow is busy.

I'll ask Shadow if he trusts me enough to add it without breaking it :p (Though. He doesnt like doing tiny update)

I am currently loving the kad feeder :p its fucking awesome.

You guys should think about making a software pack with all programs, with an installer for all of them at once so that you can check which one to install, that would be awesome.

#16 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:08 PM

I am currently loving the kad feeder :p its fucking awesome.

You guys should think about making a software pack with all programs, with an installer for all of them at once so that you can check which one to install, that would be awesome.

Stop being lazy :p

#17 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:57 PM

Stop being lazy :p

I don't mind downloading it all :p it's a 2 second install, but starting users might not download other programs that easily cause of uncertainty :p

#18 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:59 PM

I don't mind downloading it all :p it's a 2 second install, but starting users might not download other programs that easily cause of uncertainty :p

If they truly want the programs they'll download them all separately without complaining, it's not a maze or anything in the "downloads" section.

#19 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:03 PM

If they truly want the programs they'll download them all separately without complaining, it's not a maze or anything in the "downloads" section.

I guess you're right :p

why is it always me making the lame suggestions? XD

#20 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:06 PM

I guess you're right :p

why is it always me making the lame suggestions? XD

We already thought up all of the good ones :thumbsup:

#21 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:20 PM

We already thought up all of the good ones :thumbsup:

I still got some tricks up my sleeve :p

#22 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:05 AM

I get an error when I try to install it. It says that it can't replace a certain file....'winsound' or something.

#23 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:06 AM

I get an error when I try to install it. It says that it can't replace a certain file....'winsound' or something.

close abrosia or other programs by codex and try again. The file is in use, its the python file for the sound warning most likely.

#24 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:14 AM

close abrosia or other programs by codex and try again. The file is in use, its the python file for the sound warning most likely.

Thanks, worked like a charm.

So, how safe is it to run Abrosia, this and the auto trainer together do you think?

#25 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:22 AM

Thanks, worked like a charm.

So, how safe is it to run Abrosia, this and the auto trainer together do you think?

auto trainer + abrosia, bad idea unless you pause when the trainer does it's work, this added to it will do nothing since it only checks on neopets.com when it knows that sid is actually there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users