Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:08 PM

I'm personally a Coke person.

But I love Dr. Pepper.. so DP wins.

#27 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:38 PM

There is no problem with this from what I'm aware of. It is on the correct board, it is sorta serious (unlike most spam), and there are no duplicates. Also he is following the guidelines so why don't you ignore the post instead of creating spam.

Agreed, starting to get pissed off at her spamming all the debate/hardware forums with useless posts complaining about spamming when there is no reason to complain.

I like Coke better, but I can easily drink either. Pepsi = higher sugar so I think it's more overwhelming.

#28 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:39 PM

Definitely Coke :)

#29 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:41 PM

pepsi and sprite (even though sprite is a coca-cola product).

Coca-cola leaves a very weird gritty feeling on my teeth. So I do not like it, and 7 up seems to always be very, very, VERY carbonated to the point where I can barely even take a sip.

#30 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:55 PM

i like pepsi better, do not know why. I've always liked the color blue over red. I find coke more acidic(could just be me)

I like this thread

It is not spam

even if it was there are so few people starting new topics these days the forums have died
!!!

#31 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:57 PM

Coke please. :)

#32 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:05 PM

I like 7up and orange crush I don't really like coke and pepsi

people still drink those? my fav. is sprite.

but i stop drinking soda it was my 2009 resolution but i made it permanet i lost a lot of weight cuz of that resolution

#33 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:36 PM

people still drink those? my fav. is sprite.

but i stop drinking soda it was my 2009 resolution but i made it permanet i lost a lot of weight cuz of that resolution

so many empty calories! just switch to diet! I get heartburn from died soda's though. Me and my gf stopped fast food as a new years resolution so i'm sure i'll lose a pound or two. Does anyone ever think that coke and/or pepsi just do not taste as good as they used to years ago. I wonder if anything changed in the recipe or maybe it is just that i'm getting older :(

#34 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:41 PM

Coke if I'm forced to choose but I don't really like anything fizzy.

Lilt is orgasmic.

Dan would agree.

(I'm not even sure that anybody is around who gets that joke anymore)

#35 Is30akc

Is30akc
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:42 PM

True, sprite is so much better than all its competitors.

#36 Guest_MissMurder_*

Guest_MissMurder_*

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:28 PM

So where does the root beer fit into all of this?

I love my Coke! Pepsi just isn't the same.. it's so watered down. I need my soda ultra cold, ultra carbonated, and ultra concentrated with sugar so that I know it acts like liquid plumber against my small intestines and depletes the calcium from my bones. Yummmm! Posted Image

#37 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:47 AM

Coke! :thumbsup:

#38 Is30akc

Is30akc
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:41 PM

Hmm, I wonder if either Coke or Pepsi makes a root beer product? Cause I do love root beer.

#39 mephisto452

mephisto452
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:37 AM

I would have to say Coke/Sprite pepsi is just not the same! i dont think it taste good at all its like its missing somthing!

#40 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:44 AM

Lilt is orgasmic.

Especially if you are a certain super moderator.

As for me, I like that feeling you get when you roll your tounge while there's coca cola in your mouth, just tastes sooo good. I tend to like all Coca-Cola company drinks more than their PepsiCo counterparts. Except for Solo, Solo pwns lift. What I really want is Sprite Ice. I'd kill for that to be re-released in Australia. (maybe not kill)

#41 mephisto452

mephisto452
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:48 AM

As for me, I like that feeling you get when you roll your tounge while there's coca cola in your mouth, just tastes sooo good. I tend to like all Coca-Cola company drinks more than their PepsiCo counterparts. Except for Solo, Solo pwns lift. What I really want is Sprite Ice. I'd kill for that to be re-released in Australia. (maybe not kill)

Lol yeah Sprite Ice was Great lol and i aggree Solo is better than lift Agree 100%

#42 Is30akc

Is30akc
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:01 AM

What is this Sprite Ice??

#43 queen

queen
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:10 PM

coke lol Posted Image pepsi doesn't taste the same

#44 mephisto452

mephisto452
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:32 PM

Sprite ice was something sprite had going for awhile!

#45 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:55 AM

I enjoy that you also felt the need to bring that story up. It makes me smile.

#46 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 03:57 PM

What is this Sprite Ice??

Sprite Ice was Sprite with a hint of mint flavouring added, it is known in other countries by various names such as Sprite Ice Cube, Sprite X, Sprite Blue, etc. For more information, ask Google the exact same question.

I enjoy that you also felt the need to bring that story up. It makes me smile.

Lol, whoops didn't see you already mentioned it. :S

#47 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:00 PM

Am I the only one that prefers Pepsi?

#48 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:47 PM

pepsi is better but then if you go into died or non diet I have a hard time choosing. I find that I like the taste of diet but it gives me massive heartburn but no sugar rush..what is the solution.

how much soda do you guys usually drink in a week. I find if I drink a lot of pepsi for a while that coke seems good.

Did anyone see the news where it was showing that pepsi was piggybacking on the olympics for advertising even though coke got the contract. The flag that says that pepsi sponsors athletes is being missinterpreted by many.

oh yeah and what ever happened to pepsi being blue and coke red. The new pepsi bottles have red...

Edited by unworthy, 19 January 2010 - 11:51 PM.

#49 MbutiAbena

MbutiAbena
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:08 PM

Pepsi definitely tastes better. I can't shake the feeling that people buy Coke based solely on brand loyalty.

#50 rainfall

rainfall
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:54 PM

Some people are saying Pepsi has a weird taste, but I can't drink Coke anymore.. it used to be my drink of choice until I realized that I could drink a bottle of it and wind up more thirsty than when I began. Pepsi seems lighter to me.

I'm trying to stick to just drinking water though xD It's easy to lose track of how much pop/soda you drink. Unheeealthy indeed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users