#126 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:52 AM

Eggy, google .NET bootstrapper.

You're welcome.

Oh, and after disassembly - Look into using HTMLAgilityPack, Object Orientation Patterns, et cetera. A lot to improve on - this looks like such a mess to support.

#127 Eggy

Eggy
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:24 AM

I already did include the dependencies. And Dan, I really do not appreciate your tone.

#128 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:30 AM

I already did include the dependencies. And Dan, I really do not appreciate your tone.

You might not like how he says it but he's a professional so he knows what he's talking about (most of the time anyway).

#129 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:41 AM

Lol most of the time :p
Lol dan's a good guy. Alwyays had the best advice for all my stuff. :)
He's a programmer by profession. :)

#130 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:03 AM

Eggy we are trying to help you, Telling someone you don't like there 'tone' from a written message will not get you anywhere.

P.s. Still sitting with GZip Header incorrect.

#131 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:47 AM

1. Dan is a professional programmer and you are?
2. You are pushing a program on a site that has a similar program. Most admins would have banned your butt but neocodex's admins are nice enough to allow you to post here AND are trying to help your debug the program. You should be grateful and not so snarky..

#132 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:57 AM

Damn this thread is turning into an emo fest :p

Dan: Sorry I didn't know you were a pro, sorry. Having a bad day I guess.

And from now on can we just agree that if you don't have anything nice or constructive to say don't say at all :)

#133 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:56 AM

Damn this thread is turning into an emo fest :p

Dan: Sorry I didn't know you were a pro, sorry. Having a bad day I guess.

And from now on can we just agree that if you don't have anything nice or constructive to say don't say at all :)

they were being constructive
what bad would it do anyway if it can improve your program and your skills?
i'm not going to use your program anymore or take the trouble of making it work anyhow, just bcz it's taking so much trouble (and it's not that i'm stupid bcz i know how to work with a pc and make programs work, even on vista)

#134 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:13 PM

I am not saying they were not trying to be constructive, i just mean in general. And sorry I couldnt help you get the program to work man, I will keep thinking i guess

#135 moneybags

moneybags
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:06 PM

Eggy, google .NET bootstrapper.

You're welcome.

Oh, and after disassembly - Look into using HTMLAgilityPack, Object Orientation Patterns, et cetera. A lot to improve on - this looks like such a mess to support.

its really not
once you get it working your good

:l

#136 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:52 PM

its really not
once you get it working your good

:l

"Once you get it working"

Thats the issue. More people are having issues, that cant be resolved.

#137 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:34 PM

Word on the street says this autobuyer was released elsewhere with a cg attached. Just a heads up. O_o

#138 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:36 PM

i hope everyone realizes that eggy did this exact same thing at slopdog when it was still alive. the mods ran virus scans on it there also and then everyone started losing their accounts and figured out that eggy had hid a cger in it. Just warning to the ones who didn't know this happened.

#139 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

i hope everyone realizes that eggy did this exact same thing at slopdog when it was still alive. the mods ran virus scans on it there also and then everyone started losing their accounts and figured out that eggy had hid a cger in it. Just warning to the ones who didn't know this happened.

Oh, Mr. "I-Don't-Wanna-Start-Shit" decided to say what I just said for him. <_<

#140 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:53 PM

Word on what street says that this is a CG? WTF. If you honestly think that then by all means ban this account and delete this thread >_>

#141 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:55 PM

Word on what street says that this is a CG? WTF. If you honestly think that then by all means ban this account and delete this thread >_>

No, but apparently you did something similar to this on another forum. You released it for free, built everyone's trust up, and then released a version with a CG. That's my understanding of the event. How much of that is true IDK, but whatever.

#142 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:57 PM

I was just letting the people who didn't know that you did this exact same shit at slopdog and then proceeded to rape everyone. I'm not a mod or I would have already deleted it.

#143 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:59 PM

Get your facts straight. Yes I did do that in the past, that was roughly a year ago. I was selling my old Vibe AB and someone on GG cracked it. I then got really pissed about my money flow being stopped and put a pw stealer on it and posted it on GG and only GG. That one tainted version then got spread around like wild fire.

I am not defending what I do in the least. You have no reason to trust me I guess, but if you do then by all means enjoy the program.

#144 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:05 PM

Word on the street says this autobuyer was released elsewhere with a cg attached. Just a heads up. O_o

Word on the street says Neopets is ghey. This is why I don't always listen to word on the street.

#145 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

Get your facts straight. Yes I did do that in the past

ok?

that was roughly a year ago

Iguess you did it again then, because the time I am talking about was a couple of years ago.

I am not defending what I do in the least

Do or did?

#146 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:08 PM

Word on the street says Neopets is ghey. This is why I don't always listen to word on the street.

But it is ghey, just like Zack.

#147 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

meant to say what i did lol

#148 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:17 PM

Wow iargue, can you please be less of a dick? I mean come on now

welcome to NC :)

anyway, thanks for the awesome program! just work on the additional features, and it'll be perfect! -feeds eggy ego-

#149 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

meant to say what i did lol

Sure, I'm sure thats what you meant to say. :rolleyes:

welcome to NC :)

anyway, thanks for the awesome program! just work on the additional features, and it'll be perfect! -feeds eggy ego-

Yeah, I argue is generally a dick. I've had a few arguments with him about some of the most ridiculous stuff. He, in the past, is (Haha, get it? It's like you saying "Do" instead of "did") borderline retarded and a liar, but he's cool.

#150 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:18 PM

Sure, I'm sure thats what you meant to say. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I argue is generally a dick. I've had a few arguments with him about some of the most ridiculous stuff. He, in the past, is (Haha, get it? It's like you saying "Do" instead of "did") borderline retarded and a liar, but he's cool.

Bordleline retarded and a liar....but hes cool.

An insult and compliment as one?

I loled

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users