Best Fast Food

• Please log in to reply
362 replies to this topic

#126 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2010 - 07:16 PM

I would totally have to say best fast food is TB, I crave it everyday, but alas im piss broke here at college.

Impostor!

Also McDonalds is king. If you don't mind shitty quality meat full of hormones

#127 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 07:20 PM

KFC cause I love dem chickens! Too good
especially them drumsticks ohhboy. dip em in ketchup OHHMAMA

#128 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:13 AM

KFC cause I love dem chickens! Too good
especially them drumsticks ohhboy. dip em in ketchup OHHMAMA

are you joking or are you serious

#129 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:56 AM

are you joking or are you serious

I'll let your imagination run wild on that one. Posted Image

#130 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:20 PM

Recently rediscovered Carls Junior, but I just ate its new burger and it sucked big time :/

Edited by flashraven, 22 October 2010 - 08:20 PM.

#131 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:27 PM

I love KFC. In Canada, we don't have the Double-down Sandwhich, but I want one soooo fucking bad. @___________@

Posted Image

Oh my God, look at it. Look. At. Ittttttttttttttt.

I'd like to weigh in and say that the Double Down failed to live up to expectations.

The combination sounds perfect, but for some reason, it just wasn't as good as I imagined it in my head -___-

#132 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:58 PM

To a degree, I think it may depend on the KFC you go to; most people have enjoyed it, though. I guess if you've got your expectations raised so high, it may not live up to 'em. Hopefully I don't leave feeling that way, too. D:

EDIT: And it's interesting because a couple days after I posted that, it was released here. =D

Edited by Vendectus, 22 October 2010 - 08:59 PM.

#133 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:05 PM

I think KFC's quality has gone down significantly over the years. I remember the KFC we went to 10 years ago, seemed like REAL cooked chicken, not typical fast food.

I don't really understand the love for In n Out. To me, the burgers have a very distinct "In N Out" taste that is not very appealing. The burger does not taste like a normal burger, it tastes like an "in n out" burger. I'm very interested in trying Five Guys, it'd be hard to believe that I wouldn't like it because I pretty much prefer McDonalds over In N Out

Have any of you tried Smashburger yet ? The founder was big time in fast food, huge positions at Quiznos, McDonalds, Long John Silvers, and Pizza Hut

Tom Ryan is a BEAST!!!!!

-----President of the Ventures group, Chief Marketing Officer, and Branding Officer at Quiznos.
-----EVP, Worldwide Chief Concept Officer for McDonald's Corporation, and held the titles of US Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Vice President of Menu Management at McDonald's
-----Senior Vice President of Business Development at Long John Silver's.
-----Officer in the Marketing, Research & Development and Business Development areas at Pizza Hut
-----Known for developing business building concepts, products and marketing programs throughout his career, including Stuffed Crust Pizza and Lovers™ line at Pizza Hut, McGriddles, Big ‘n Tasty, Dollar Menu, and Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits at McDonald’s and Steakhouse Beef Dip, Prime Rib and Sammies at Quiznos.

Smashburger is the best fast food/restaurant-style burger place I have come across.

#134 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:26 PM

-----Known for developing business building concepts, products and marketing programs throughout his career, including Stuffed Crust Pizza and Lovers™ line at Pizza Hut, McGriddles, Big ‘n Tasty, Dollar Menu, and Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits at McDonald’s and Steakhouse Beef Dip, Prime Rib and Sammies at Quiznos.

You had me at "McGriddles"

#135 Supernature

Supernature
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:52 PM

Chipotle, no competitors! I get a burrito with rice, black beans, lettuce, hot salsa, corn salsa, and guacamole. SO FUCKING GOOD.

#136 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:41 PM

You had me at "McGriddles"

Hahaha, that's what I was thinking when I first read it.

Chipotle, no competitors! I get a burrito with rice, black beans, lettuce, hot salsa, corn salsa, and guacamole. SO FUCKING GOOD.

Cafe Rio OWNSSS YOU!!!

#137 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:20 AM

Jack In the Box. Their Buttermilk Sauce tastes good on everything.

#138 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:27 AM

Best Fast Food..Wendy's...Chili is amazing..But if you have time Nation's food is awesome...

#139 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:29 AM

Wendy's is meh. I've never heard of Nations before. Where is that located?

#140 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:32 AM

Sonic, FTW!

#141 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:35 AM

Unrelated, but this just made me lol:

Juupon
Group: Member

^
O_o
Guess somebody really wants Advanced..

#142 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:09 PM

Sonic, FTW!

Sonic's drinks and shakes are really good but their actual food is mediocre. xD

on a side note:

Lineage, if I wanted to be an Advanced Member I would have just payed the five bucks.

#143 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:11 PM

Unrelated, but this just made me lol:

Juupon
Group: Member

^
O_o
Guess somebody really wants Advanced..

Stop spamming....

#144 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:17 PM

My favorite fast food would either be Subway or Chipotle.

Italian herb bread with turkey, american cheese, green peppers, black olives, cucumbers, and lettuce.
And chicken burrito with rice, lettuce, mild salsa, and guacamole.

Seriously drooling over the thought of either one.
YUM.

#145 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:17 PM

Sonic's is bad..only chili cheese tater tots are good but Nations is California..mainly northern..Huge burgers and such and breakfast all day. It's sorta like In-N-Out but a bit different.

#146 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:25 PM

Gah, I'm from SoCal. Mainly in the Los Angeles area. How far North do I have to go?

#147 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:32 PM

Gah, I'm from SoCal. Mainly in the Los Angeles area. How far North do I have to go?

Pretty far..probably won't be able to get any down there. Mainly northern cal around SF area..maybe they will expand.

#148 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:38 PM

Damn that sucks. It's like a Six hour ride by train lol. I'll remember it next time I'm up North. I guess I will have to settle for In N' Out and their lame secret menu.

#149 dnnb

dnnb
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:27 PM

I really like Chipotle. Not really a fan of fast food, but Chipotle is just so beastly. The guacamole is something to die for!

#150 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:39 PM

Doesn't it get old after a while? I just went to this place called Chic-fil-a. They have some pretty good chicken sandwiches.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users