GreenScissors
  • 478 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 12:56 PM

hah lutaris are ugly, but still good luck to those who want one. lol

#102 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:23 PM

So how are we going? DID I miss anything anyone? Any releases so far?

#103 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:30 PM

No releases so far.

I think it might be 'late' :\

#104 Kage

Kage
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:50 PM

No releases so far.

I think it might be 'late' :\

How late do you think that would be? :\ because I've been waiting and constantly refreshing the create a pet page since 12AM.

#105 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:28 PM

Well it can't be more than 6.5hrs. Not that long left really.

#106 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:42 PM

Err. What I mean is that 'Lutari Day' will be 'late'

So its tomorrow.

You know how its sometimes 'late'? (in the news)

#107 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:01 PM

Well at least I didn't miss them. I am not getting off my arse or the compy until one is made. *crosses fingers*
I guess it's another all nighter *yawn* I'm sooooOOOoo tired.
i didn't even get close to sleep last night when I finally went to bed until around 6 a.m. then I was like "fuck it I'm playing with gimp" cause I had to get up again in 3 hours...

#108 Kage

Kage
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:08 PM

Well at least I didn't miss them. I am not getting off my arse or the compy until one is made. *crosses fingers*
I guess it's another all nighter *yawn* I'm sooooOOOoo tired.
i didn't even get close to sleep last night when I finally went to bed until around 6 a.m. then I was like "fuck it I'm playing with gimp" cause I had to get up again in 3 hours...

Do you think its starting tomorrow? There arent any banners about Lutari day but its finally in the news now. Says they can now be painted brown and Desert. I hope its not just for a few hours and then its done..Like they did with Xweetok day. >.< i have waited sooo long for a Lutari. I really hope its tomorrow rather than just the last few hours today..Unless they really do release them today..

#109 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:50 PM

Do you think its starting tomorrow? There arent any banners about Lutari day but its finally in the news now. Says they can now be painted brown and Desert. I hope its not just for a few hours and then its done..Like they did with Xweetok day. >.< i have waited sooo long for a Lutari. I really hope its tomorrow rather than just the last few hours today..Unless they really do release them today..

I think so, it does say "late" and has tomorrows date on the new features so I believe they will be released tomorrow

#110 Kage

Kage
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:52 PM

I think so, it does say "late" and has tomorrows date on the new features so I believe they will be released tomorrow

Thats true. I wonder why it was late in the first place. Still gonna stay up all night again. You doing the same?

#111 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:58 PM

Thats true. I wonder why it was late in the first place. Still gonna stay up all night again. You doing the same?

yeah, I'm heading over to the chat wanna come along? Everyone's friendly there :D and quite funny too lol.

#112 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:59 PM

So how are we going? DID I miss anything anyone? Any releases so far?

yeah lutaris suck haha

#113 Kage

Kage
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:01 PM

yeah, I'm heading over to the chat wanna come along? Everyone's friendly there :D and quite funny too lol.

:3 Sure.

#114 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

Sorry iArgue Posted Image

It seems that it was late and not today :\

#115 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:39 PM

We can still test for him. i am yet again running it already so that I don't have to load it when it gets closer to time. yeah it likes about.. um *calculates* 2.5 more hours.. but still..

#116 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:42 PM

Goodness Xwee, you REALLY want a lutari don't you? :p

#117 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:47 PM

Goodness Xwee, you REALLY want a lutari don't you? :p

yeah when they first came out I was active and wanted one, but couldn't get neomobile now that I can they canceled it on the very day i could. So, imagine wanting something (for sake of argument bacon) but the longer you go without it, the more you want it. Its sort of built up over the years and with my return to neopets a year ago I have regained my wish for one with interest.

#118 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:58 PM

yeah when they first came out I was active and wanted one, but couldn't get neomobile now that I can they canceled it on the very day i could. So, imagine wanting something (for sake of argument bacon) but the longer you go without it, the more you want it. Its sort of built up over the years and with my return to neopets a year ago I have regained my wish for one with interest.

Poor Xwee Posted Image
Good luck to you :)

#119 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:10 PM

What kind of lutari do you want? :) I want a RB lutari. Sadly those don't exist....yet O.o

#120 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:12 PM

o___o

Island Lutaris and Baby Lutaris are cute :)

But there arent too many water-related backgrounds

#121 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:33 PM

I want a pink female, lutari's are the only pink pets I like

Thanks for the luck :)

I think Royal would look dashing on Lutaris..

Speaking of genders has anyone else noticed how there is a subtle difference in the eyes for male and female neopets? Color doesn't matter.

#122 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:34 PM

I got home from work. Checked my program and was like, "No Grabs? Musta failed" then I came here and was laughing because TNT fails so hardcore.

#123 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:34 PM

o___o

Island Lutaris and Baby Lutaris are cute :)

But there arent too many water-related backgrounds

What do you expect with a neopet that looks like a sea otter?

#124 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:35 PM

So they still haven't released em... what a joke TNT (was it those meepits again?)

#125 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:37 PM

I got home from work. Checked my program and was like, "No Grabs? Musta failed" then I came here and was laughing because TNT fails so hardcore.

I remember the days when they actually cared about their members and took care of their site, sure the daily maintenance was a pain in the arse but at least everything was WORKING..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users