Quantcast

Photo

So mi Girlfriend doesnt think she is pretty. Help me show her?

• Please log in to reply
392 replies to this topic

#126 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:11 PM

Haha. I always figured that meeting people on the internet was quite sketchy. :/

The first 3 had penises.

Nah, they were just bitches is all :p

#127 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:15 PM

Relationships sound time consuming, remind me to stay away from them.

They're only as time consuming as you want them to be xD
With my ex, I was lucky if I saw him two times out of the week and I always had to go to HIM. I got sick of it and his laziness so I left.
But I can't see kitsu cept for being online and we usually do have our days every now and then where we don't talk and he goes hiking and I hang with friends and such ^ ^
Relationships are nothing to be afraid of though =/

lulz x3

#128 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:15 PM

It is quite easy to be afraid of them though. Especially if you've had something in the past happen, or you think you're just incapable of having one and are scared to screw anything up, lol.

#129 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:16 PM

They're only as time consuming as you want them to be xD
With my ex, I was lucky if I saw him two times out of the week and I always had to go to HIM. I got sick of it and his laziness so I left.
But I can't see kitsu cept for being online and we usually do have our days every now and then where we don't talk and he goes hiking and I hang with friends and such ^ ^

Not afraid, just don't want to juggle my schedule around to include sleep, my hobbies, a job, and a relationship.

I already do enough as it is, if a relationship is just a strain on my time, I don't want to waste my time with one.

#130 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:18 PM

It is quite easy to be afraid of them though. Especially if you've had something in the past happen, or you think you're just incapable of having one and are scared to screw anything up, lol.

Well, with my sorta past, I should be damaged from men and relationships. Hardcore. Lets just say, 4 sicko guys should be in jail for taking advantage of my youngness T_______T
Fuckers

#131 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:18 PM

To me it seems silly not to be in a relationship, but then again, after 3 years it has sort of become a habit for me I guess :p

#132 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:20 PM

Not afraid, just don't want to juggle my schedule around to include sleep, my hobbies, a job, and a relationship.

I already do enough as it is, if a relationship is just a strain on my time, I don't want to waste my time with one.

Understandable ^ ^

I gotta juggle school, my 22+ geckos and other pets, family, sometimes dinner, chores, homework, some sort of work, whatever other job or errand my mom wants me to do for her, then my own time xD
I manage in some relationship time though ^ ^
With our relationship being online its easier. I'm home more often so i can talk to him more. If he were here in person, I prolly wouldn't be able to see him terribly often. I'd still make my self able to but just not NEARLY as often as I talk to him online :)

#133 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:20 PM

To me it seems silly not to be in a relationship, but then again, after 3 years it has sort of become a habit for me I guess :p

To me it's just the norm. After 4 years of not being in one, it's just like "whatever", lol. I guess it depends on what you've been up to recently.

#134 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:25 PM

To me it seems silly not to be in a relationship, but then again, after 3 years it has sort of become a habit for me I guess Posted Image

Yup, same here. My last relationship was 3 years but I dont think I was in love with him anymore for the last good few months it lasted. For several months I contemplated breaking up with him and if I was truly in love with him still =/
But it's become habit, yush. ^ ^
I can't really deal with just flings and such. I like long term

To me it's just the norm. After 4 years of not being in one, it's just like "whatever", lol. I guess it depends on what you've been up to recently.

Agreed. My mom hasn't (until recently) been in a relationship for 7 years or so. I'm just like "wow..." cause I was in a long term relationship at the time and couldn't imagine myself even going a year without someone to look up to.
I tend to go to male figures as my support. Usually these people include, always and forever, my big brother (really just a friend but he's like my brother), and my bf at the time :)
I've always been the type to always have someone there no matter what ^ ^ and its always guys

#135 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:26 PM

you were jail-bait? anywho legal now you have the looks but uh you don't seem like a bucket of sunshine and that dressPosted Image

after much debate i've decided..........................Post a new pic!!Posted Image

#136 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:28 PM

you were jail-bait? anywho legal now you have the looks but uh you don't seem like a bucket of sunshine and that dressPosted Image

after much debate i've decided..........................Post a new pic!!Posted Image

Major jail bait :(
All fucking older than hell too <.<
-shivers- Men are disgusting T____T
No offense to anyone here though o-o

dress? o.O
Umm, I'll leave kitsu to the pic this time =_____=

#137 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:30 PM

-shivers- Men are disgusting T____T

Agreed.

Anywho, you women can be quite the wacko's too.

#138 KitsuKun

KitsuKun
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:31 PM

I like that pic very much thank you... And it is the one I am sticking with ^_^

#139 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:32 PM

I was single from the age of 18-21. It's surprising at how quickly you become adapted to having that person sleeping next to you in your bed that when they are gone you notice it.

As for on-topic, you aren't a bad looker at all. I'd say cute to start with but gorgeous if you actually smiled.

Thanks. My mom caught me off guard with that pic xD She usually goes "Smile!!!!!" and forces me to smile. I hate forced smiles. I can never pull them off is all. They have to be natural =/

#140 KitsuKun

KitsuKun
  • 32 posts

Agreed.

Yes they can T_T Agreed, My ex is a crazy psycho O.o

#141 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Agreed.

Yush, yush we can :D lulz

#142 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

i wish ppl like that didn't exist but as they say its 2010 only the ''worst'' get the death sentence all things considered you are a bucket of hope most women don't turn out so when living through such experiences.

#143 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:33 PM

I like that pic very much thank you... And it is the one I am sticking with Posted Image

Dont edit the first post, just add to your next or something. They just want one of me smiling and if you leave me to choose, I'll be like "no... no.... no..." and we'll be sitting for an hour xD

#144 Jenken

Jenken
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:34 PM

I think she is pretty. It's just that the pic you posted isn't really... advantagious? Remember, a smile adds to someon'es beauty ^^ /two cents

#145 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:35 PM

i only want a genuine smile Posted Image

#146 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:37 PM

i wish ppl like that didn't exist but as they say its 2010 only the ''worst'' get the death sentence all things considered you are a bucket of hope most women don't turn out so when living through such experiences.

Yeah me too :(
Thank you ^ ^
It has ruined me though in some parts of my life. Trying to get over it though...

lol. Well kitsu has a lot of pics of me... He'll hopefully choose a good one. =/
. . .
I hope <.<

#147 KitsuKun

KitsuKun
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:39 PM

Dont edit the first post, just add to your next or something. They just want one of me smiling and if you leave me to choose, I'll be like "no... no.... no..." and we'll be sitting for an hour xD

^ ^ I am getting it love ^_^

#148 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:40 PM

=/
Ok....... ><

#149 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:40 PM

Yeah me too :(
Thank you ^ ^
It has ruined me though in some parts of my life. Trying to get over it though...

lol. Well kitsu has a lot of pics of me... He'll hopefully choose a good one. =/
. . .
I hope <.<

You'll get over it with enough dickings :p

The dickings always work, don't question the dickings.

They worked miracles for me.

#150 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:41 PM

Funny though, since the people sent to death row spend years there before they actually die, and can actually appeal to get set free during their stay, and even if they don't get released, they live a good life anyways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users