Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:53 PM

Well nothing is perfect so why expect a carbon copyPosted Image

#52 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:00 PM

how doyou know what time the pool is open for you? lol

Everyone has their own 10 minute interval. Refresh (either by program or manually) at the Magma Pool every 5-9 minutes and eventually you will hit a period of time in which you will be allowed in. Keep note of this time as it will be your time for the week.

Good luck! *I managed to make like 50 Hissis today :p, YAY*

#53 BuckFutter

BuckFutter
  • 310 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:22 PM

Everyone has their own 10 minute interval. Refresh (either by program or manually) at the Magma Pool every 5-9 minutes and eventually you will hit a period of time in which you will be allowed in. Keep note of this time as it will be your time for the week.

Good luck! *I managed to make like 50 Hissis today :p, YAY*

Christ, 50?

I got bored after making 8.

#54 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:36 PM

Christ, 50?

I got bored after making 8.

xD. I love Hissis. I realized that like a week or so ago and then even better news - I found out Hissi day was coming soon. I was so excited and prepared, I had already had a gigantic list of names for my Hissis, so the overall process of creating them didn't take me much time. Now I have more than enough of them in case I decide to ditch one because of some outside factor, such as a name I turn to dislike later on or something ;p

Anyone else make a ton?

#55 BuckFutter

BuckFutter
  • 310 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:51 PM

Well I understand a few, but damn 50 dude. Even if 49 run away, you'll still have a Hissi.

#56 lua

lua
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:37 AM

This turned into a True Blood topic O_o, and I loved all comments *laughs away*

Boot Strap Bill made me kind of shiver though, lol. I prefer to stick to Eric's image I created from the books.

Well, TV series and books will never be the same, but I agree Ana isn't showing all her strength. I'm a fan of hers and I want too see more of what she has to offer.

Who I really can't stand is Tara (doesn't even need an explanation for this, really) and Bill - mostly the way he's been pictured on the show. I wasn't a huge fan of his before - as I read the series this only got worse. Now the way he's been interpreted makes me wanna kick him out with my own hands. Sorry x_x.

Back on topic, I made one more hissi manually. It was easy, since they were releasing by minute.

#57 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:45 AM

1 got one, but Its got a sick name and I love it. Now I just have to make it magma, and I'll be set!

#58 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:41 PM

I made like 20 for zapping and trading

#59 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:21 PM

Well I understand a few, but damn 50 dude. Even if 49 run away, you'll still have a Hissi.

Heh heh heh... :devil:

I wonder if this means that Hissis will become less and less valuable on trades. All of mine are at the very least, borderline VWN, and thus maybe it'd be better to wait until a couple months later...

Hoping for a Faerie zap. :p Now with this new baby of a program I can't wait till Poogle Day. Gonna make an ARMY of poogles!:x3:

#60 epoon515

epoon515
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:39 AM

Mate, I don't catch the craze.

#61 Alstroemeria

Alstroemeria
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:48 AM

Heh heh heh... :devil:

I wonder if this means that Hissis will become less and less valuable on trades. All of mine are at the very least, borderline VWN, and thus maybe it'd be better to wait until a couple months later...

Hoping for a Faerie zap. :p Now with this new baby of a program I can't wait till Poogle Day. Gonna make an ARMY of poogles!:x3:

I'm looking forward to poogle day as well. I LOVE POOGLES.

Mate, I don't catch the craze.

Hissi looks cool + limited edition.

#62 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:50 AM

Im gonna mass stock googles and get a msp google. Hissi is popular since it's LE

#63 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

Hissi looks cool + limited edition.

QFT.

Im gonna mass stock googles and get a msp google. Hissi is popular since it's LE

Googles...? :p

#64 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:11 PM

Googles...? :p

Yes googles best LE pet there is

#65 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:12 PM

Yes googles best LE pet there is

Ohh, lol, I thought you were accidentally mistyping Poogles, and thus tried to correct you.

I guess I'll be waiting for Google day as well. :p

#66 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:17 PM

preeettyy sure it's supposed to be poogle :p

#67 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:22 PM