Photo

Abrosia Autobuyer Upgraded

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#76 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:43 PM

really? damn, I need to use this program more often, then I would have noticed.

Thanks for informing me of this, otherwise I probably would have not realized its there. :D

:o I never knew that either.

#77 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:46 PM

:o I never knew that either.

This is what happens when iargue's Abrosia instruction manual only consists of "Press Start" :p

#78 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:02 PM

This is what happens when iargue's Abrosia instruction manual only consists of "Press Start" :p

LOL. Also, when there is an unobservant user such as myself :p

Edited by Ken, 12 May 2010 - 03:02 PM.

#79 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:13 PM

No one ever asked me how to do this. They never said , "How do I use Abrosia AND have it record screenshots of the buys?". Instead they wanted to know how to use it. Press start is how you use it.

#80 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:49 PM

No one ever asked me how to do this. They never said , "How do I use Abrosia AND have it record screenshots of the buys?". Instead they wanted to know how to use it. Press start is how you use it.

I remember you saying it a while ago on some Using Abrosia Safely thread,
anyway using it today made me wish it did two things:

Alerted me when someone sends a neomail
Alerted me when someone bids on my lot on the TP

#81 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:04 PM

Send those suggestions to SL and they might get added. :p

#82 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:36 PM

Mm... For what purpose? To look more legit?
Would it be possible to navigate to neomails as they are received?

#83 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:39 PM

If there were a method of alerting the user, they could pause Abrosia to check their NMs or TP offers.

#84 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:48 PM

If there were a method of alerting the user, they could pause Abrosia to check their NMs or TP offers.

That would only work if you run abrosia while you're on the computer as well though Posted Image

Would it be possible for the Kad Feeder/NP Gen to have browzer sync added to it?

#85 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:20 PM

For quicksales on TP items, for faster replies, and yes... for looking more legit in general. I highly doubt people just let neomails and trade requests pend there unanswered while restocking like mad... lol

I wouldnt even mind if it gave a little text notification within the abrosia box or something :3

#86 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:55 PM

haha true :p like I get neomails and it says I've been online for four hours, and yet my shop slowly fills with items

then 3 hours later I reply xD

#87 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:33 PM

haha true Posted Image like I get neomails and it says I've been online for four hours, and yet my shop slowly fills with items

then 3 hours later I reply xD

Ya, that happens to me a lot xD.
Would it be possible to have Abrosia click on all the neomails so it seems like we looked at it but are just replying later?

#88 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

Ya, that happens to me a lot xD.
Would it be possible to have Abrosia click on all the neomails so it seems like we looked at it but are just replying later?

If it does this, then I would like a notification of the event (trading post offer, neomail, item given, etc.) so that I know it's there when i log back in later. It wouldn't do any good to have it click it, but unknowingly it's around three days before you reply lol. Another feature I'd like added would be if we got a faerie quest it notified us of that. (9/10 when it says I'm wizard banned I'm on a faerie quest)

#89 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:20 AM

Another thing that maybe could be done is to not price when wizard banned. Because while not common, sometimes I get a buyable which for some reason has become an unbuyable, but I still sell it for the buyable price :S

#90 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:33 AM

btw with the opening of Almost Abandoned Attic, will ABROSIA be adding a feature of RSing at this shop? :rolleyes:

Edited by KrawkLover, 13 May 2010 - 09:34 AM.

#91 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:06 AM

Another thing that maybe could be done is to not price when wizard banned. Because while not common, sometimes I get a buyable which for some reason has become an unbuyable, but I still sell it for the buyable price :S

I have it set to not price on mine, that way I can use the SSW without worries of getting SW banned and having a UB priced as a buyable. (it's happened to me at least twice)

#92 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:13 PM

I have it set to not price on mine, that way I can use the SSW without worries of getting SW banned and having a UB priced as a buyable. (it's happened to me at least twice)

I never heard of that. How do you get SW banned?

Would it be possible to make it so Abrosia only logs into account when its the scheduled time? I like to set it to turn on when I'm at uni for 2 hours but that would mean I'm logged in for a LOONG time which looks suspicious :p

#93 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:33 PM

Well I get maybe 60 items a night if i'm lucky, and I do love to wake up with items bought AND sold :p so I do like Abrosia pricing for me, it's just the restock problem :/

#94 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:15 PM

Considering all AB does is buy stuff, wouldn't someone want a more all-in-one solution to have functions like that? IE when I'm playing one of the autoplayers, to know that was happening and to be able to control it remotely would be great too.

Not sure how it would work considering the programs are currently discrete tho.

#95 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:07 PM

I never heard of that. How do you get SW banned?

Would it be possible to make it so Abrosia only logs into account when its the scheduled time? I like to set it to turn on when I'm at uni for 2 hours but that would mean I'm logged in for a LOONG time which looks suspicious :p

two ways.
1. Faerie Quest.
2. A BUNCH of searches. (not sure of the amount it takes however.. but it's quite a bit)

#96 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:35 AM

two ways.
1. Faerie Quest.
2. A BUNCH of searches. (not sure of the amount it takes however.. but it's quite a bit)

No. Your not SW banned, and can still search on the SW whenever you have a Faerie quest.

TNT fails at coding and only put the Faerie Quest check on the main page, and not the actual search page.

#97 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:16 AM

It was 180 searches per hour the last time I checked.

#98 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:18 AM

It was 180 searches per hour the last time I checked.

I believe it's been slightly randomized. I'm pretty sure there's a limit to how low and how high it will go, though.

I just know that on a couple occasions I've started programmed searching at about xx:01 and haven't been stopped until xx:30-45

Most times, though, it's about xx:01-xx:15

#99 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:18 AM

No. Your not SW banned, and can still search on the SW whenever you have a Faerie quest.

TNT fails at coding and only put the Faerie Quest check on the main page, and not the actual search page.

How would you search without the main page?

#100 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:25 AM

Well I get maybe 60 items a night if i'm lucky, and I do love to wake up with items bought AND sold :p so I do like Abrosia pricing for me, it's just the restock problem :/

Just wondering, do you use a minimum profit at like 5K or something? 60 is a mighty lot of items to be getting over night.

Another thing, do you run Abrosia over the period of the Entire Night? Isn't that extremely risky?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users