Photo

Why do people hate Justin Beiber?

• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

#26 ChemD

ChemD
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:09 AM

He's like the Souljaboy of pop. He will have a presence on the radio for another year and then no one will remember him.

#27 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:11 AM

He's like the Souljaboy of pop. He will have a presence on the radio for another year and then no one will remember him.

^pfff i still listen to souljaboy.

#28 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:58 PM

Really, I see nothing wrong with him. He's just a famous teenage guy, living a life. Give me reasons why you like/love or hate him?

I hate things that are popular for no reason. Its who I am.

#29 Antivenin

Antivenin
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:59 PM

Its probably caus people feel the hype around him is wayyy too much, and too many girls are being wasted on him, so they try to equal the hype, with enough disgust.

#30 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:26 AM

I chuckle inside when people say they hate The Beib. You can be indifferent towards his music sure, but to actually hate it requires energy that should be channelled elsewhere; like explaining on an online forum how it's baseless to waste energy on the kid.

#31 Stryker11487

Stryker11487
  • 117 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:55 AM

^^ That is why and I humbly agree...

#32 munie

munie
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:08 PM

I hate her because she has such a beautiful voice...

o wait...

#33 Taraberra

Taraberra
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:41 PM

I don't care about him honestly. I usually just roll my eyes when I see a thread about him.

Though whenever I read his name, I can't help but want to pronounce it like 'Justin Beaver'. :p

#34 Antivenin

Antivenin
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:41 PM

I hate her because she has such a beautiful voice...

o wait...

This joke is getting veeery old. <_<

#35 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:29 PM

I don't hate him. I think he's adorable...!

#36 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:51 PM

^pfff i still listen to souljaboy.

lolz me to. did u get his album called stackz on deck?

#37 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:31 AM

because his songs drive me insane as I cant stop singing them.

And he reminds me of a bad disney film.

#38 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:35 AM

people hate him because he gets all the girls hot and bothered, has the money to throw around and he's famous.
things that the haters wish they got.
But they dont, so yeah.

#39 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:29 PM

people hate him because he gets all the girls hot and bothered, has the money to throw around and he's famous.
But they dont, so yeah.

I agree with this.

I mean the poor kid is just living his life.

Yeah his voice is a little high pitched and he looks younger than he really is.
But is that a reason to really "hate" somebody.

Do you go around "hating" everyone you know who looks younger than they really are.

Some people also can't really help that their voice is a little higher. Thats life. You learn to deal with it.

Clearly he has learned to use his high pitched voice in a way to make him lots of money.

So, props to the poor kid for dealing with people who hate him for ignorant reasons.

#40 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:32 PM

But they dont, so yeah.

I think people are jealous, but not in the way you're saying. Let's say I've worked hard at my job for years, bring in lots of money for the company, have great work skills, good relationships with clients and coworkers, and am management potential. If some incompetent, lazy moron who's worked at the company for two weeks gets promoted ahead of me because his family is friends with the boss's family, then of course I'm going to be jealous. I deserved that promotion more than him.

People dislike successful people that don't deserve that success (in their opinion).

Edited by outsidedream86, 10 July 2010 - 05:32 PM.

#41 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:27 PM

I think people are jealous, but not in the way you're saying. Let's say I've worked hard at my job for years, bring in lots of money for the company, have great work skills, good relationships with clients and coworkers, and am management potential. If some incompetent, lazy moron who's worked at the company for two weeks gets promoted ahead of me because his family is friends with the boss's family, then of course I'm going to be jealous. I deserved that promotion more than him.

People dislike successful people that don't deserve that success (in their opinion).

I think you have definitely stated this very well.

My sister is 13 and is in love with Justin Bieber.

But Justin Bieber started out by making youtube videos. He started getting more and more views.

Eventually people started to like him and he got signed. Usher took over.

So, In a sense, I guess you could say he did kind of work for his success. He put out videos for people to see.

Its not like he was just friends or family with some famous guy who could make him famous too.

Thats just my opinion . . .

#42 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:19 PM

It's not like that. That would be assuming that he's not deserving of the spot. It wasn't a gift, he had to work to get his shit.

People dislike successful people, because people hate what they don't have and try to find every reason to justify why they should have it.

#43 hyon

hyon
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:48 AM

não gosto do justin bieber ¬¬

#44 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:56 AM

This.

I hated Fall Out Boy, Twilight and most heavily advertised and created products (yes, they are just products)

I guess it's one of those Anti-Mainstream things.

#45 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:00 AM

urrg i hate that little girl Posted Image

#46 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:46 AM

I only found out about him recently. I literally didn't know where he came from XD
They render EVERYONESSS voices nowadays. I bet Lady Gaga and Ke"DOLLARSIGN"ha sound like they are choking on chopsticks when they sing live :p

We live on the internet, it means that we are smarter than a lot of other people because we:

a) have electricity
b) have computers
c) have internet
d) we make threads criticizing how stupid the public is for liking JB

.... also what iargue said XD

#47 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:01 PM

I don't really HATE him, I just find him annoying.
His fans are even worse.
Don't ever say you don't like justin bieber in an all girls highschool.. you'll get trampled.

#48 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:32 PM

This guy can get more 14 year old tail then all of the rohypnol and tape factories combined. The guy. Is. A. Legend.

#49 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:28 PM

Frizzle - hahahah, that was the greatest post ever. +1

missy - ke$ha sounds like a drunk crack whore even WITH the editing. hahaha. & from what I heard lady gaga is not bad live. a bunch of girls i know are going to her/his/it/whatevers concert? so we will see. ive never liked her/him though. lady gaga freaks me out.. a lot. hahaha

#50 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

i simply just dont like his music, he has a voice that belongs in disney songs. but i think most poeple only have somethng to say beacuse he is the new teen fad. have you ever heard greyson chance ? give him a few years and he will prolly take his place and everybody will probably have something to say about him to even tho he is quite talented.

this is my favourite justin bieber video even tho he does not sing or make an appearance in it
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dTCm8tdHkfI

Edited by Greatgenes, 17 July 2010 - 02:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users