Team Edward or Team Jacob?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#51 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:49 PM

This topic is about choosing a side, not about how much Twilight sucks. You have officially made yourself look like a doofus in a thread where people are discussing Rpattz and vampires. That's pretty low.LOL you cheated!!

It is a vampire's curse to never see the sun again. If they could walk out during the day like a normal person, then everyone would line up to be an awesome beautiful vampire. Vampires sleep in coffins because during the day they are dead to the world during the day. It's protection, because if someone were to open a coffin with a vampire in it, one could just assume it were dead. Unless of course they open the coffin at noon in a room made of glass, but I doubt a vampire would choose such a place to rest. :pThey can't. If they could change into wolves whenever they wanted to, then everyone would line up to be awesome wolf people. You know how in real life when people are being huger assholes than usual, someone says, "What is it? A full moon tonight?"? Some science shit about lunear changes triggers that science thing that turns the werewolf and makes them huger assholes. One should think.

I guess I'm a purist when it comes to those things. 

In any case, Jacob and his Native American buddies are NOT werewolves. It's stated somewhere, probably once posted on Stephenie Meyer's facebook wall while she was eating a donut orsumshit- that they are shape shifters, hence why they can change into a wolves at will. Actual werewolves cannot.

THANK YOU, Georgina and JCRgirl. Your arguments are fair enough. But I just can't stop thinking about the ice pick in his pants and shuddering. How that would be more appealing is a bit beyond me. Of course, I come from a warm climate, and I'm used to brown people, so that might have something to do with my choice.

See. Your still very far off.

A vampire is not cursed. A vampire is actually an evolution off the human form. There is no way it would become better and worse at the same time. In a planet with this much sunlight, nothing can survive that cant go out at night. Plus. Vampires are undead, and do not have to sleep, this means they dont have to sit in a coffin all day. Then we come across the fact that vampires can cast reflections, because a mirror just reflects light. So obviously it would be impossible for them to -not- show an reflection.

A werewolf is actually a shapeshifter if you look at it logically. Its all about separating fact from fiction. Logically there is nothing different about your bodies chemistry during a full moon, and not. So they can transform at will. It would definitely be -very- painful, unless they cant feel pain. And once they change into a wolf, they are just a wolf.

Obviously, you need to learn what a werewolf is before you start saying anything.

A werewolf or werwolf, also known as a lycanthrope (from the Greek λυκάνθρωπος: λύκος, lukos, "wolf", and άνθρωπος, anthrōpos, man), is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or an anthropomorphic wolf-like creature, either purposely, by being bitten or scratched by another werewolf, or after being placed under a curse.

(Fucking love Wikipedia)

And stop going off of movies. They are stupid. Think about what a vampire, and a werewolf are, and what they would logically need to exist.

Iargue why the fuck are you arguing about vampires being better than wolves? Vampires are faggots, sucking dick for blood and shit. Werewolves are badass because well shit man... THEY'RE WOLVES BRO. Vampires are goth, pale and just plain suck. The only reason I could see you betting on this side is because you can relate to being a vampire and are scared of dogs. Also Kirsten's shitty acting makes Twilight look shitty on faggots.

Once again. Wolves can be killed by humans in hand to hand combat... What makes them so badass?. And your going off the movies once again, rather then the reality. Vampires are hunters, and prey on humans. They are not goth, or pale, and they dont suck, because they hunt the top of the food change every day. Wolves on the other hands prey on rabbits for food, not humans.

Werewolves, referring to myths, are rumored to transform usually during in the Winter Solstice, Easter and Full Moon. So yeah.

Vampires also prey on humans at night in myths

Logically there is no reason at all for any of that. IF your going to believe in something. At least make it realistic. IF you can turn into a wolf, how come its at completely random times, if nothing about your body changes on those times.

Humans are scared of the night. Naturally vampires prey at night. But if you clearly think about if for a moment. I am out in the daylight when I am not hunting, so I think a vampire can do the same. He doesn't have to only eat. He can do other things (After all, he was human once. He still has a human brain. Hes just evolved)

#52 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:02 PM

Iargue you must be having fun trolling the fuck out of everyone here. In a debate about werewolves and vampires, you constantly use the word logic and reality. Realistically there is no person who can survive a certain amount of days without sleep, no one can live a long time without the sun, or at least if they do they would have to be careful like a mother fucker (or have TONS of health problems), and for sure as hell they will not be immortal. You say wolves get hunted by man, so they would be weaker.

Show me videos of men wrestling angry/willing to kill wolves. Hell, show me men who kill wolves the size of other men. (aka dog like lion). I don't care what this vampire is, a shotgun will blow off it's head and a dog version of a lion (aka werewolf) will knock off it's head.

If you prove me otherwise then I will fucking do three different illegal drugs mixed in 50% higher concentrated alcohol.

EDIT: I'll find a way to do the above if proven wrong.

Edited by Jake, 03 July 2010 - 10:03 PM.

#53 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:06 PM

Logically there is no reason at all for any of that. IF your going to believe in something. At least make it realistic. IF you can turn into a wolf, how come its at completely random times, if nothing about your body changes on those times.

Humans are scared of the night. Naturally vampires prey at night. But if you clearly think about if for a moment. I am out in the daylight when I am not hunting, so I think a vampire can do the same. He doesn't have to only eat. He can do other things (After all, he was human once. He still has a human brain. Hes just evolved)

Actually nope I believe in neither and I don't believe humans are scared of the night only a small sum including me but definitely not because of emo vampires or crazy werewolves but ghosts and such. Evolved much ? I don't believe I just think the vampires became more stupid after living in the coffin for so many years without knowing what was ongoing

#54 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:47 PM

Iargue you must be having fun trolling the fuck out of everyone here. In a debate about werewolves and vampires, you constantly use the word logic and reality. Realistically there is no person who can survive a certain amount of days without sleep, no one can live a long time without the sun, or at least if they do they would have to be careful like a mother fucker (or have TONS of health problems), and for sure as hell they will not be immortal. You say wolves get hunted by man, so they would be weaker.

Show me videos of men wrestling angry/willing to kill wolves. Hell, show me men who kill wolves the size of other men. (aka dog like lion). I don't care what this vampire is, a shotgun will blow off it's head and a dog version of a lion (aka werewolf) will knock off it's head.

If you prove me otherwise then I will fucking do three different illegal drugs mixed in 50% higher concentrated alcohol.

EDIT: I'll find a way to do the above if proven wrong.

Er. What?

So if I prove you wrong, you will kill yourself? How could I morally prove you wrong now?

Actually nope I believe in neither and I don't believe humans are scared of the night only a small sum including me but definitely not because of emo vampires or crazy werewolves but ghosts and such. Evolved much ? I don't believe I just think the vampires became more stupid after living in the coffin for so many years without knowing what was ongoing

You really dont make much sense.

All humans are scared of the dark. Its not because of ghosts, or vampires, or werewolves, or anything like that. Its because we dont know what awaits us in the dark, and that is scary. Always.

And vampires dont live in coffins. I've said that a thousand times and all you can say is, "but... butt.. coffins". Vampires dont live in coffins. They never have, and never will. This is hollywood bs.

#55 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:11 PM

You really dont make much sense.

All humans are scared of the dark. Its not because of ghosts, or vampires, or werewolves, or anything like that. Its because we dont know what awaits us in the dark, and that is scary. Always.

And vampires dont live in coffins. I've said that a thousand times and all you can say is, "but... butt.. coffins". Vampires dont live in coffins. They never have, and never will. This is hollywood bs.

Erm nope why would you be scared of the dark if not of the supernatural I would bravely walk in the dark so I really don't get you

#56 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:39 PM

Erm nope why would you be scared of the dark if not of the supernatural I would bravely walk in the dark so I really don't get you

Serial killers? Deadly animals? Sharp objects?

You have no ideal what is in the dark. I will bet you a hundred dollars, that you cant walk through a completely dark house without being scared atleast once.

We are not talking about laying in your bed in the dark (Scared even then). We are talking about walking through a pitch black alley (No moonlight, no streetlights). You would shit your pants.

And the fact that you believe in the supernatural is just sad. :|

#57 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:43 PM

Serial killers? Deadly animals? Sharp objects?

You have no ideal what is in the dark. I will bet you a hundred dollars, that you cant walk through a completely dark house without being scared atleast once.

We are not talking about laying in your bed in the dark (Scared even then). We are talking about walking through a pitch black alley (No moonlight, no streetlights). You would shit your pants.

And the fact that you believe in the supernatural is just sad. :|

I'm not scared of those lol....
Walking through a pitch black alley is okay as long as there are people nearby. I don't believe in the Supernatural hunn but I still can't get the eerie thought off me.

#58 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:52 PM

I'm not scared of those lol....
Walking through a pitch black alley is okay as long as there are people nearby. I don't believe in the Supernatural hunn but I still can't get the eerie thought off me.

You just proved my point.

#59 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:40 AM

Er. What?

So if I prove you wrong, you will kill yourself? How could I morally prove you wrong now?

More of the proving less of the emotions.

#60 neoneo0505

neoneo0505
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:44 AM

Never seen/read any of the series, but if I HAD to choose?

Team KStew. She's the most attractive one, and I think that's all any of these 3 really have going for them when we're talking about Twilight.

#61 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:01 AM

Being as how they're fictional creatures, werewolves and vampires only have one defining trait each.

Vampires suck blood.
Werewolves turn into wolves.

The rest is at the whim of the author.

Thus rendering this -entire- discussion about "true" werewolves/vampires utterly pointless.

#62 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:49 AM

Uh, yeah, I'm not talking about vampires and werewolves if they logically existed. I was talking about their classical traits. You know, in horror fiction. The silver bullets and full moon. The sleeping in coffins and holy water and whatnot. When it comes to vampire or werewolf stories, a wise man once said, "The rest is at the whim of the author". And so it's perfectly alright for your vampires and werewolves to exist the way YOU see them. But that doesn't mean I have to buy it.

Anyway.

Posted Image

#63 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 12:13 PM

When it comes to vampire or werewolf stories, a wise man once said, "The rest is at the whim of the author".

omfg you made me cry

#64 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2010 - 05:43 PM

Being as how they're fictional creatures, werewolves and vampires only have one defining trait each.

Vampires suck blood.
Werewolves turn into wolves.

The rest is at the whim of the author.

Thus rendering this -entire- discussion about "true" werewolves/vampires utterly pointless.

Its just like your debate on if anything was possible. :|

#65 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:48 PM

Its just like your debate on if anything was possible. :|

Not really.

#66 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:07 AM

Team necrophilia or Team beastiality...hmmm if i really had to choose i just cut my own dick off

#67 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:39 AM

Not really.

Summarize this topic.

#68 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:55 AM

Summarize this topic.

baw.

#69 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:09 AM

Summarize this topic.

AHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh youuu...

Joe, kindly provide us with cliffnotes on an argument about why more people believe Jacob Black is preferable to Edward Cullen, please. 

#70 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:20 PM

Summarize this topic.

After you explain the parallel between the topics. And then, only if you're right.

#71 lua

lua
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:43 PM

Team Wolfguy, because he can actually die one day. To be stuck with one of them through eternity would be worse. (:

#72 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:39 PM

Team Wolfguy, because he can actually die one day. To be stuck with one of them through eternity would be worse. (:

Well, or you could become immortal, and then.... dump him?

#73 lua

lua
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 02:21 PM

Well, or you could become immortal, and then.... dump him?

Yes. But that's the only mean of comparison between them that mattered, since I had to chose one. (:
To become immortal away from Edward would be ideal if I could skip the thread's objective, I guess. And if I could skip Twilight's world altogether, also.

Oh, and it would be nice to open a "what's your favorite Supernatural being" discussion one day.*goes to see if there's one already*. I like those.

Edited by lua, 05 July 2010 - 02:26 PM.

#74 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:33 AM

team beef cake.
errr.....team jacob.

#75 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:28 PM

Definitely Team Edward. He may be a sparkly faggot, but at least he had enough sense not to date the abstinent she-male.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users