Quantcast

Photo

if you could have any thing from the world of harry potter, what would it be?

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#326 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:40 AM

Sweeney, lets play nice ;) seriously though, chill out a bit. your getting upset over someone commenting on a harry potter book item. If you have anger problems or some rational reason for being upset, aim your anger at one of the millions upon millions of people deserving. Just not me.

#327 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:47 AM

Sweeney, lets play nice ;) seriously though, chill out a bit. your getting upset over someone commenting on a harry potter book item. If you have anger problems or some rational reason for being upset, aim your anger at one of the millions upon millions of people deserving. Just not me.

Seriously, though, you're no less deserving of my ire than anyone else.
You drop into a thread, ask a question, then say you understand that people can know about books but you didn't think anyone was that into Harry Potter.
If that's not intended to "make fun of anyone", then I don't know what is.

You're apparently just bemused that anyone called you on it.

#328 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:50 AM

i would take the sorting hat, it's likeable and smart and you can get griffindors sword out of it.

*doesn't see where Sweeney is upset*

#329 Frank12

Frank12

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:03 AM

ok sweeney. i concede to the point. w/e.

#330 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:09 AM

A smart guy like you? Shocking.

#331 Frank12

Frank12

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:24 AM

Wow, you are a dick. You act like you fucking rule the world because youve been here so long. I was being the fucking mature one to stop an arguement from continuing, and you turn around a snipe a little shot in, as if to prove that somehow you are a better person because you can be a bigger asshole. Grow the fuck up. And by the way, get off the couch you lazy motherfucker, because truth be told, ive seen some other topics, and you r just as big a loser there. It seems like all you do is go around correcting people. Seriously man, go exercise, go fuck a girl, go hang out with "friends" but please do something with your pathetic excuse for a life before you lose tht small chance at success. And yes asshole, im smart. I fucking got a scholarship to Stanford, and next year im going to one of the top 3 buisness schools in the country. So fuck off

Edit: Ok, sorry bout the rant, a bit of pent up anger here, and that last comment pushed the wrong button

Onlyme - Hat is pretty cool, but having a talking hat tell me "Ravenclaw, you were sorted into RAVENCLAW, go sit with your classmates NOW" while im making breakfast would kind piss me off after a while. And the sword would be a nice collectors item, like i could hang it over a fireplace or something, but unless im destroying horocruxes, the only thing the sword would do is attract a shit load of Goblins to my front door, asking me for their weapon back. But overall i guess tht would be pretty fun :funone:

Edited by Frank12, 29 January 2011 - 06:18 AM.

#332 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:30 AM

Wow, you are a dick. You act like you fucking rule the world because youve been here so long. I was being the fucking mature one to stop an arguement from continuing, and you turn around a snipe a little shot in, as if to prove that somehow you are a better person because you can be a bigger asshole. Grow the fuck up. And by the way, get off the couch you lazy motherfucker, because truth be told, ive seen some other topics, and you r just as big a loser there. It seems like all you do is go around correcting people. Seriously man, go exercise, go fuck a girl, go hang out with "friends" but please do something with your pathetic excuse for a life before you lose tht small chance at success. And yes asshole, im smart. I fucking got a scholarship to Stanford, and next year im going to one of the top 3 buisness schools in the country. So fuck off

You're planning to go into business with a temper like that? I'm not sure that's the best idea. Especially when you also consider that you can't spell it.

It always amuses me when people assume I sit around on my couch all day.
How did you, with your Stanford-educated brain, work that one out?

#333 Frank12

Frank12

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:41 AM

If you dont sit around all day, what do you do? I've seen nothing to disprove what i spoke

#334 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:43 AM

If you dont sit around all day, what do you do? I've seen nothing to disprove what i spoke

What you "spoke"?
Good grief. What do they teach you in that country?

You could probably find out what I did all day if you invested a little effort into it. It's not a secret.
I see no reason to help you stop making a fool of yourself.

#335 Frank12

Frank12

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:45 AM

W/e ok, sorry bout the rant, gl with w/e you do

#336 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:48 AM

W/e ok, sorry bout the rant, gl with w/e you do

If they're sending people like you, with all the persistence of a narcoleptic squirrel, to business school, it's no wonder America's in the shitter.

(In before 0.8% quarterly economic improvement).

#337 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:50 AM

Posted Image

#338 Frank12

Frank12

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:55 AM

Sweeney, this is not the time or place for me to go into why America is "in the shitter". and truth be told, im online. I can let my anger get the best of me on a site like this. Part of business is choosing when the be persistent, and when not to. If it is over a harry potter book dispute, or even if its on my arguments over stuff as trival as this, i dont need to press. i can get angry over little things or i can brush off major insults, as in the grand scheme of my life, what i type right now has no effect on my goals, or the path i will take to achieve them. So no, america is not in the shitter because of my lack of focused precision in an argument, or those like me. I know how to argue, but half the battle is choosing the correct times, and places. This is not one of them

#339 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:00 AM

Sweeney, this is not the time or place for me to go into why America is "in the shitter". and truth be told, im online. I can let my anger get the best of me on a site like this. Part of business is choosing when the be persistent, and when not to. If it is over a harry potter book dispute, or even if its on my arguments over stuff as trival as this, i dont need to press. i can get angry over little things or i can brush off major insults, as in the grand scheme of my life, what i type right now has no effect on my goals, or the path i will take to achieve them. So no, america is not in the shitter because of my lack of focused precision in an argument, or those like me. I know how to argue, but half the battle is choosing the correct times, and places. This is not one of them

Well, at least you know how to make a valid point eventually.

I'd still be interested to know how you deduced that I spend my entire life on a couch, though.

#340 Frank12

Frank12

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:02 AM

When i come up with an answer that doesnt make me look like an idiot, ill PM you.;)

#341 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:07 AM

When i come up with an answer that doesnt make me look like an idiot, ill PM you.;)

xD
I think, perhaps, I may have been over-hasty in judging you. We'll see :p

#342 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:33 AM

I suspect it may be a combination of having read the books, and not being an imbecile.

And for me it also involves countless days engaged in Maurader Era RPGs, reading poorly written and decently written fanfic and slash, and consulting the  Harry Potter Lexicon when I couldn't quite remember the color of Regulus Black's eyes. 

#343 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:57 AM

invisibility cloak so i can sneak around even more than i already do

#344 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:35 AM

It's not hard to remember every detail in a series like this. Rowling is no Tolstoy. She may mention many little details, but the books are so short that it's more like remembering lines/stage direction.

#345 Jennysaur

Jennysaur
  • 149 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:44 AM

RON WEASELY HAHAHA.
or a wand.... so that I can do magic.

#346 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:24 AM

RON WEASELY HAHAHA.

Posted Image

#347 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:08 AM

Hermione FTW i'd have her in an instant! haha (well now shes all grown up of course.....)

Edited by Strategist, 31 January 2011 - 04:09 AM.

#348 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:25 AM

I'd have a Hungarian Horntail, just so I could see get taken down by the state's military.

#349 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:10 AM

Hermione FTW i'd have her in an instant! haha (well now shes all grown up of course.....)

of course....

Posted Image

#350 Nunc

Nunc
  • 443 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:50 AM

Edit: Ok, sorry bout the rant, a bit of pent up anger here, and that last comment pushed the wrong button

Onlyme - Hat is pretty cool, but having a talking hat tell me "Ravenclaw, you were sorted into RAVENCLAW, go sit with your classmates NOW" while im making breakfast would kind piss me off after a while. And the sword would be a nice collectors item, like i could hang it over a fireplace or something, but unless im destroying horocruxes, the only thing the sword would do is attract a shit load of Goblins to my front door, asking me for their weapon back. But overall i guess tht would be pretty fun :funone:

+1 rep, since you are handling Sweeney's ire admirably and refusing to let it faze you while he returns again and again to trolling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users