Photo

Becoming an advanced Neocodex member...

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#26 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:12 AM

Says the 14 year-old who can't figure out how to make a payment over the internet...

I choked on my coffee when I saw this response, lol xD

#27 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:02 AM

Its not to bad if you got a cash income coming in as $5 is crap all when your on a wage but i understand people who would just post untill they reach 500.

The main point the admins made it pay or 500 posts is to keep the forum an active, and friendly place, so please guys, even after you hit 500, dont dissapear!

Unless your alex - then you dont have to, its cool.

Edited by Georgina, 27 July 2010 - 09:03 AM.

#28 DarYami

DarYami
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:30 AM

I'm agree with the rule to make the forum active, though I'm bad with english and is an additional effort for me.

But I have a question, I didn't found an answer... Is possible to pay advanced membership in a different way? I mean, with nps or another way... I suposse not, but I want to be sure ^^ Thanks

#29 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:32 AM

I'm agree with the rule to make the forum active, though I'm bad with english and is an additional effort for me.

But I have a question, I didn't found an answer... Is possible to pay advanced membership in a different way? I mean, with nps or another way... I suposse not, but I want to be sure ^^ Thanks

I suppose you could trade with another user so you'd give them X neopoints and they would purchase a paid subscription for you in return.

#30 DarYami

DarYami
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:39 AM

I suppose you could trade with another user so you'd give them X neopoints and they would purchase a paid subscription for you in return.

But there is no direct way, it isn't? Well, I thik that way is a little twisted, so I won't do that :p

Thanks a lot =)

#31 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:30 AM

But there is no direct way, it isn't? Well, I thik that way is a little twisted, so I won't do that :p

Thanks a lot =)

People do this all the time, they just PM me and I set it all up. Just so long as the member is trusted and all (so you don't get scammed).

#32 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:17 PM

Also, if you're going to go for 500 posts (which I encourage) know that if you are posting 40+ useless posts a day and have 500 posts within a month of joining that I hate you.

#33 Paulster

Paulster
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:21 PM

Also, if you're going to go for 500 posts (which I encourage) know that if you are posting 40+ useless posts a day and have 500 posts within a month of joining that I hate you.

And I totally agree. Thats why I went for the paid subscription while I worked my way up. I was always under the impression from other forums I have been a part of over my life, that posting just to add to your post count was the worst form of posting. Even posting 10 times a day, it should still take two months or more to hit 500 posts. And 10 posts a day is an unusually high amount, in my opinion. Whatever, though. I figure that I will end up being around long enough to hit 500 the old-fashioned way, although I do still wish there was a paid subscription option that resulted in permanent advanced membership. I feel like paying $30 >>> spam posting anyway.

/Rant

#34 DarYami

DarYami
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:03 PM

Totally agree, I don't know how much time I'll spend on getting 500 posts, but not 1 month, sure xD

#35 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:13 PM

Really guys, don't worry about hitting the 500 post mark and you'll be there before you know it.

I was surprised when the one day I looked over and had 100+... I was like I haven't posted that much here...

#36 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:12 PM

Really guys, don't worry about hitting the 500 post mark and you'll be there before you know it.

I was surprised when the one day I looked over and had 100+... I was like I haven't posted that much here...

This. I mean, if you stop thinking about hitting a certain limit and just try to chat and be constructive, it's going to be easier anyway.

#37 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:44 PM

Not to mention that we'll probably just reset the post count for such a poster :p. It'll all be in vain if you spam. You'll just piss everyone off :p.

#38 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:05 PM

Not to mention that we'll probably just reset the post count for such a poster :p. It'll all be in vain if you spam. You'll just piss everyone off :p.

ah, ok, cuz there are new users here who have a post count of 100+ in just a few days by just posting spams in the 'do you like this or that' topics

#39 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:54 AM

ah, ok, cuz there are new users here who have a post count of 100+ in just a few days by just posting spams in the 'do you like this or that' topics

The mods usualy know about the spammers, and love to wait and see them hit 499 posts, then theyll reset them :thumbsup: lmao

but yeh, if you see spam, please report it to a mod :)

#40 KingMilford

KingMilford
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:49 PM

KingMilford is going for 500.

#41 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:19 PM

The mods usualy know about the spammers, and love to wait and see them hit 499 posts, then theyll reset them :thumbsup: lmao

but yeh, if you see spam, please report it to a mod :)

whoaaa crueeel :p
yeah i know the report button right?

oh btw, how to become a retired member actually? i once saw a thread about it but i cant find it anymore
not that i'm already going for it but just curious

#42 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:25 PM

KingMilford is going for 500.

That's nice. Perhaps not the best way to go about it, though, eh?

#43 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:24 AM

whoaaa crueeel :p
yeah i know the report button right?

oh btw, how to become a retired member actually? i once saw a thread about it but i cant find it anymore
not that i'm already going for it but just curious

Most of us are just naturally retarded.

*edit*

Oh you said RETIRED. Back in the day voting sessions were conducted for retired, private, and misc advancements (Graphics, Programming, Contest, and etc Teams). As you can see, by virtue of the phrase "back in the day" -- if you've been here for too god damn long, then you're retired. We have many perks in retired...but I won't unveil those secrets, let's just say it involves a certain admin and his fixation with pineapples.

#44 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:35 AM

Oh you said RETIRED. Back in the day voting sessions were conducted for retired, private, and misc advancements (Graphics, Programming, Contest, and etc Teams). As you can see, by virtue of the phrase "back in the day" -- if you've been here for too god damn long, then you're retired. We have many perks in retired...but I won't unveil those secrets, let's just say it involves a certain admin and his fixation with pineapples.

hehe ok thx :)
so there isn't really a procedure anymore, like with 'advanced', just discovering what admin likes pineapples :p

#45 KingMilford

KingMilford
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:31 AM

That's nice. Perhaps not the best way to go about it, though, eh?

Yeah I will probably break down and just buy an advanced membership here soon. I have usually never been strong with patients.

#46 AgentxOfxLove

AgentxOfxLove
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:40 AM

:x3: Ugh 500.... well i guess i should consider getting started :sarcasm:

#47 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:54 PM

:x3: Ugh 500.... well i guess i should consider getting started :sarcasm:

Instead of just posting JUST to get the programs, why don't you actually try to become part of the greater Neocodex community? I'm getting sick of these new people coming JUST for the programs. Stay and chat for a while. Maybe we will actually like you. Maybe. And please, no spam posts. I'll hate you. And if I hate you, I'll stalk you. And then kill you :)

It's not like we bite or anything... too hard, at least ;)

#48 aweroij

aweroij
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:15 PM

http://www.neocodex....17-devil669988/

501 posts. At least 5 posts on July 7th to get to 500. One post on July 16th to inquire on a program sporadically malfunctioning.
Just saying. Posted Image

#49 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:02 AM

http://www.neocodex....17-devil669988/

501 posts. At least 5 posts on July 7th to get to 500. One post on July 16th to inquire on a program sporadically malfunctioning.
Just saying. Posted Image

Yep happens all the time, sucks but tis the way of the codex leechers.

I would have stopped at 500 but what most of you dont know is if you hit 5000 SL give you 100mill nps :thumbsup:

Edited by Georgina, 30 July 2010 - 09:03 AM.

#50 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:23 AM

I would have stopped at 500 but what most of you dont know is if you hit 5000 SL give you 100mill nps :thumbsup:

It depresses me how likely it is that someone, somewhere is going to believe this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users