Photo

6-7 Year Absent and i'm back!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:11 AM

hey everyone i use to play this game years ago until my account got iced because my friend got too excited to buy the SOS and transfered some money from one account to another through the shops...o well lost a bunch of stuff back then and kinda didn't feel like working to get back there. (didn't have ab's back then). well all my days of rsing at the general petpet shop and spooky foods shop will be returning. I'm assuming the same pets still all restock there? the molten bird (can't remember the name), cadro and some other pets im sure. Anything new that i should really know about or look out for? Majakita still play?

#2 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:26 AM

Hello and welcome to neocodex!

If your ABing in the petpet shop you really should look out for the Kadotie. You will be very lucky to grab one though (:

#3 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:55 AM

so i do have a question after reading the abrosia ab program and tutorial. Now all that is necessary for me to do is set up the program properly, login, click start, and open a internet explorer page to neopets and let it do its job for now? Is it possible to outbuy an autobuyer during rs? i use to clean up the petpet shop. i did get a molentre or whatever and cadros all the time. made 11m np back in the day in a matter of a day or 2 but i think with all these ab's now is it still possible? they didn't have rs bans back then either i dont believe...

#4 Sumini

Sumini
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:55 AM

Welcome to Neocodex ^-^

Hello and welcome to neocodex!

If your ABing in the petpet shop you really should look out for the Kadotie. You will be very lucky to grab one though (:

I don't know that Kaddys will restock in main shops O.O

#5 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:01 AM

well i don't plan on getting lucky anytime soon. just make enough to get me back on my feet so i can enjoy this game once again. but all seriousness if someone would be so kind to answer my simple questions. I've never used an ab before and just wondering if there is anything else i should look for. Including proxy settings on abrosia.

#6 Celestial

Celestial
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:06 AM

since your a new member your can only do a min of 8 second refreshes, but yes when im on the RS boards me and a few others tend to beat the Ab'ers in Magic and other stores. you just need to get use to the ropes however if you have ab'ers refreshing every second then yes it will be very hard to beat. if you know what to do and are use to it then you will be able to beat the ab'ers. if you want to see good petpets and spooky foods use the item database they're missing a few items but it will give you an idea of what to rs.

#7 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:38 AM

since your a new member your can only do a min of 8 second refreshes, but yes when im on the RS boards me and a few others tend to beat the Ab'ers in Magic and other stores. you just need to get use to the ropes however if you have ab'ers refreshing every second then yes it will be very hard to beat. if you know what to do and are use to it then you will be able to beat the ab'ers. if you want to see good petpets and spooky foods use the item database they're missing a few items but it will give you an idea of what to rs.

yeah i mean i use to do pretty solid but i think i already got rs banned from rsing like 4 shops last night at a time and it was a lot of work for little progress. now only certain items can be seen by me during a rs because of the age of my account? that's something new?

#8 kcsays

kcsays
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:46 AM

yeah i mean i use to do pretty solid but i think i already got rs banned from rsing like 4 shops last night at a time and it was a lot of work for little progress. now only certain items can be seen by me during a rs because of the age of my account? that's something new?

yup, now you have to wait until your account is 3months + old to be able to see all the items, before that you have rarity restrictions. the younger your account is, the lower the rarity of the items you can see will be. i started playing neopets again only two weeks ago and i was pretty bummed out too when i found out :/ and let's not even mention the abandoned attic which is restricted to 36months + accounts...

#9 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:54 AM

Welcome to Neocodex, A LOT has changed in 6-7 years on neopets. How restocking works has changed since then. Shops don't restock on a set time anymore, they are completely random.

#10 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:14 AM

Welcome to Neocodex, A LOT has changed in 6-7 years on neopets. How restocking works has changed since then. Shops don't restock on a set time anymore, they are completely random.

yeah i found that out for the most part last night which would make an autobuyer much more efficient for restocking purposes.

yup, now you have to wait until your account is 3months + old to be able to see all the items, before that you have rarity restrictions. the younger your account is, the lower the rarity of the items you can see will be. i started playing neopets again only two weeks ago and i was pretty bummed out too when i found out :/ and let's not even mention the abandoned attic which is restricted to 36months + accounts...

yikes maybe i should start digging into the my old accounts and see if any of them are still active.

#11 Invisuality

Invisuality
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:53 PM

welcome! nice to meet you =]
hopefully youll find all the help you need here to get back into neo. SO much has changed since then!

#12 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:57 PM

welcome! nice to meet you =]
hopefully youll find all the help you need here to get back into neo. SO much has changed since then!

hey thanks i appreciate it. Yeah i've slowly been adapting ot the changes but i think i'll have this down in no time. My only problem was hiding out in the petpet shop looking for noils, cadros, and others until i read that your account has to be a certain age in order to see those during restocks. Chipping away at getting back up to 10m or so np. Easier to do when you have some NP but it's becoming much easier now that i have a good foundation of points.

#13 Invisuality

Invisuality
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:02 PM

hey thanks i appreciate it. Yeah i've slowly been adapting ot the changes but i think i'll have this down in no time. My only problem was hiding out in the petpet shop looking for noils, cadros, and others until i read that your account has to be a certain age in order to see those during restocks. Chipping away at getting back up to 10m or so np. Easier to do when you have some NP but it's becoming much easier now that i have a good foundation of points.

hehe yeah that always helps =p
well good luck on building back up! you def will catch on quick. i took about a 2.5 year break and just came back, lots changed since then too, but only took my like a week to get back into it :)

#14 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:00 PM

A lot has changed, but some stuff has stayed the same. =/ Unfortunately, the things we wish would change seem to stay the same, and awesome things that should stay the same tend to change. Either way, welcome back to the game. Yes, Cadro and Moltenore still restock in the petpet shop and still sell for a holy crapload of cash. Also, as stated above, the Kadoatie. Mind, all three of those are high rarity and thus restock very rarely.

#15 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:03 PM

Welcome and nice to meet ya (:

In Spooky Foods, definitely buy snorkle snouts if you can because they're an avatar item and sell for roughly 250-300k, if I recall.

#16 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:04 PM

Welcome and nice to meet ya (:

In Spooky Foods, definitely buy snorkle snouts if you can because they're an avatar item and sell for roughly 250-300k, if I recall.

can i see them or do i have to have a 10day account? i'm on day 3 i think and making my way there. hopefully about 1m np by 10 days.

#17 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:16 PM

can i see them or do i have to have a 10day account? i'm on day 3 i think and making my way there. hopefully about 1m np by 10 days.

Snorkle Snouts have a low rarity (60 IIRC?), so everyone can see them.

Also, bonus points, this is my 500th post.

#18 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:54 PM

Snorkle Snouts have a low rarity (60 IIRC?), so everyone can see them.

Also, bonus points, this is my 500th post.

grats and thanks man. appreciate it

#19 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:45 AM

hey everyone i use to play this game years ago until my account got iced because my friend got too excited to buy the SOS and transfered some money from one account to another through the shops...o well lost a bunch of stuff back then and kinda didn't feel like working to get back there. (didn't have ab's back then). well all my days of rsing at the general petpet shop and spooky foods shop will be returning. I'm assuming the same pets still all restock there? the molten bird (can't remember the name), cadro and some other pets im sure. Anything new that i should really know about or look out for? Majakita still play?

Moltenore is the molten bird (:
Welcome to Neocodex :whistling:

I don't know that Kaddys will restock in main shops O.O

They do :) In the Neopian Pet Shop or whatever its called lol! rarity 99

#20 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:00 AM

welcome to codex, and welcome back to neo ;)

#21 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:51 AM

wow thats a long time :) I hope you enjoy neopets again, and neocodex!

#22 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:50 AM

Welcome back!
You should use the ABer here ^^
It creates neopoints magically :o
hehe.. not really, but it does make it a lot easier!

#23 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:47 AM

Welcome! C:

Try out the aber, is awesome.

#24 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:26 AM

Welcome back!
You should use the ABer here ^^
It creates neopoints magically :o
hehe.. not really, but it does make it a lot easier!

thanks guys i am giving it a shot =( would much rather have the old restocks back. it was so easy to make NP quickly if you had fast fingers. does the NP generator work? and is it suggested?

#25 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:31 PM

thanks guys i am giving it a shot =( would much rather have the old restocks back. it was so easy to make NP quickly if you had fast fingers. does the NP generator work? and is it suggested?

No the NP generator isnt currently working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users