Photo

codex is lame

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#26 Xcisor

Xcisor
  • 207 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:01 AM

punk rock has a point, thought most of the conversations i've had in the forums have been pretty stimulating, I wish people would reply more frequently though, or follow that guide "how not to look stupid" lol Like one person had a thread about naming their dog and clearly stated it was a girl in the intro but people continued to put male names or "xxxx if its a girl and xxxx if its a boy"

#27 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:17 AM

Codex is not lame. It's the people who post here that are lame. There's a difference.

/flame

Posted Image

#28 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:39 PM

punk rock has a point, thought most of the conversations i've had in the forums have been pretty stimulating, I wish people would reply more frequently though, or follow that guide "how not to look stupid" lol Like one person had a thread about naming their dog and clearly stated it was a girl in the intro but people continued to put male names or "xxxx if its a girl and xxxx if its a boy"

More people should read the guide, because I wrote it. I don't wish people would reply more frequently, though. I wish people would stop being stupid ass mofos.
As for the Naming the Dog thread, it was MrJaaaaakey2 who suggested a boy name, and MrJaaaakey2 is clearly a giant douchebag. Noit is the one who said, "this if it's a girl, this if it's a boy" and that was because Noit doesn't discriminate against the sexes. So those posts, imo, are forgivable.

Your response, on the other hand, Xcisor, in my "I'm on the Rag" post was wayyyyyy late and hella pointless. Unless the point was to let us know you're a dude, which who cares. Maybe you read the "How not to look stupid" guide after posting that one, though, so *kanye shrug*

#29 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:51 PM

HAHAHAHAHA. I'll remember that. :p
Anyways mine was not for just the topic author but for in general. And it was a joke for anyone that understands that language. :p

But you're totally right I would really love to see more frequent posts, almost like a chat, it happens sometimes. People should read before posting, I'm guilty of that.

I have to add in how much i loooooooooove punk. <3 <3

#30 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:57 PM

Everything iruleatants says is true

*facepalm so hard it bleeds*

O'rly?

I think he got banned...

You decide to use an apostrophe....... and it's to make your ORLY Irish? WTF is up with your total disregard for the language?

Posted Image

#31 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:07 PM

Indeed! *adds gif*

Posted Image

#32 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:14 PM

"Oh shit! I just shot Marvin in the face!"

I rewind and watch that part roughly 8-10 times every time I watch Pulp Fiction, easily the best part of the film.

#33 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:15 PM

I want these motherfucking snakes, off this motherfucking plane!

And on a more related note than my fatigued rambling from above...

"Oh shit! I just shot Marvin in the face!"

Posted Image

Can you believe I get these references without ever seeing this movie............ O_o

On that note I think I need to go watch this movie immediately.

#34 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:17 PM

Can you believe I get these references without ever seeing this movie............ O_o

GTFO until you've seen it... <_<

#35 Xcisor

Xcisor
  • 207 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:17 PM

HAHAHAHAHA. I'll remember that. :p
Anyways mine was not for just the topic author but for in general. And it was a joke for anyone that understands that language. :p

But you're totally right I would really love to see more frequent posts, almost like a chat, it happens sometimes. People should read before posting, I'm guilty of that.

I have to add in how much i loooooooooove punk. <3 <3

lol didn't know that was you haha ^.^ But I've been trying to think up topics for chat like posts but can't seem to stimulate any good topics yet.

#36 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:24 PM

Also, I do realize one could find my RL info from the above info... But I don't fuck with illegal shit any more... Living on the up and up... What the fuck do I care? :p

There's a few groups with quite a number of people in them, so I think your info is safe regardless.

#37 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:26 PM

I think my favorite scene is the Jack Rabbit Slims "date" scene. <3

You are such a fucking girl. That's my favorite scene too.

#38 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:56 PM

what up im back peeps

Totally fucking blanked.
Cocksucker.

#39 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:10 PM

lol didn't know that was you haha ^.^ But I've been trying to think up topics for chat like posts but can't seem to stimulate any good topics yet.

No sweat man I like to be treated like you would treat other members. :)
Ideally I would like everyone treat everyone the way you treat any person nicely.

#40 Xcisor

Xcisor
  • 207 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:13 PM

No sweat man I like to be treated like you would treat other members. :)
Ideally I would like everyone treat everyone the way you treat any person nicely.

For sure. Good to see that kind of spirit. But on topic in reference to the thread title i think codex is pretty legit but if theres anything i think could MAYBE spice it up a bit (which i don't think would be too difficult given the great amount of coding skillz here) is a skin selector perhaps, spice things up a bit. I personally would probably just use the default one (this one) since its so sleek and all but others might enjoy a pink or yellow skin?

#41 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:15 PM

For sure. Good to see that kind of spirit. But on topic in reference to the thread title i think codex is pretty legit but if theres anything i think could MAYBE spice it up a bit (which i don't think would be too difficult given the great amount of coding skillz here) is a skin selector perhaps, spice things up a bit. I personally would probably just use the default one (this one) since its so sleek and all but others might enjoy a pink or yellow skin?

No way you're an IPB skinner? We've been wanting to develop a skin after neopets for so long. Would you be able to do that? I was actually going to do it myself but after all my other projects were done which is a real long list. I could definitely help you out along the way though.

#42 Xcisor

Xcisor
  • 207 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:26 PM

No way you're an IPB skinner? We've been wanting to develop a skin after neopets for so long. Would you be able to do that? I was actually going to do it myself but after all my other projects were done which is a real long list. I could definitely help you out along the way though.

lol by skillz here i meant at neocodex, not myself, though I have dabbled with skinning on invisionfree so I could probably gather a slew of skins together to make a skin list and make a few custom ones/ neopet themed one if I had a base.

#43 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:32 PM

If you could start that man that would be awesome. Take all the time you need to learn it up and everything! This would be so awesome. We just didn't have the extra person needed to work on this. If you need graphics you can request them from a bunch of members here. We have a lot of graphic talent. This would be so awesome if you can start the ball rolling.

#44 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:32 PM

I know a lot about skins. Particularly human skins. I have this big well in my basement where I keep fat girls till they starve and I use their skin. I'm gonna make the most badass coat ever, you just wait. And then I'll post a video of myself dancing in my creation on YouTube for you all to see. <3

Posted Image

#45 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:34 PM

Hahaha wtf punk i never new you were a sadist too

#46 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:35 PM

I'm not a sadist, I just like the feel of skin on my skin.

#47 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:36 PM

Noit, that was a reference to the film "The Silence of the Lambs".

#48 Xcisor

Xcisor
  • 207 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:38 PM

If you could start that man that would be awesome. Take all the time you need to learn it up and everything! This would be so awesome. We just didn't have the extra person needed to work on this. If you need graphics you can request them from a bunch of members here. We have a lot of graphic talent. This would be so awesome if you can start the ball rolling.

For sure, I'll see what I can cook up. I'm pretty hady with Photoshop CS4 as well. So I'll dabble myself and cook come stuff up here and there. I'll keep you updated through PM's when I start making progress. This is actually going to be a nice little "art" project for myself that I would actually find enjoyable doing!

#49 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:02 PM

MIC CHECK. IS THIS THING ON?

Yeah... it's time for a Codexmeet. Or maybe just have a fuckfest in IRC. Dunno.

Agreed on the pink skin. I swear we used to have one here... And it was really cool. :p

Yeah... the pink was alright... but blueshell was bomb. End of.

PRBM + Cody, that's a good scene, if only for the dancing. But the best is Tarantino's cameo. "Do you see a sign in the yard that says dead nigger storage?" and "Don't fucking 'Jimmy' me Jules!"

#50 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:16 PM

STM!! Whats up bro!?!?

Thanks sonic man for bringing up that warn decay issue. I'll bring it up with the guys.

I told you a week ago mine was still messed. YOU DUN GOOFED.

ALSO TO START A NICE FLAME I WILL INSERT MY COC... A PICTURE THAT IS OFFENSIVE.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users