Safe transferring method?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 fr333k

fr333k
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:55 AM

Hey guys

I'm confused, I've heard so much about transfer methods getting people iced.. whats the safest way to go about it? Does anyone know how TNT track this? Do they look at pure/ETS transfers, or all transfers?

I'd really like input from some experienced abers because I'm new to the ab game :)

#2 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:56 AM

There is already a thread on this somewhere.

#3 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:00 AM

Just AB on the account that you want the stuff on, instead of using a side and risking having both accounts frozen if you mess up.

#4 fr333k

fr333k
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:03 AM

Considering my main is worth probably 20-30m, I'd much rather do it on a side, and reduce the risk to my main.. There is a topic, but no conclusive evidence was really stated throughout the entire thread, people suggesting auctions/trades and other people contradicting it...

#5 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:15 AM

Considering my main is worth probably 20-30m, I'd much rather do it on a side, and reduce the risk to my main.. There is a topic, but no conclusive evidence was really stated throughout the entire thread, people suggesting auctions/trades and other people contradicting it...

If you don't want to risk anything on your main, then why would you transfer AB'd goods to it, thus putting it at risk anyways?

#6 Philj16

Philj16
  • 291 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:28 AM

The best method i have found is to transfer it via the pound :p

Buy a petpet attach it to the pet on Account 1.
Pound the pet to Account 2
Remove the petpet from the pet on Account 2.
Sell the petpet :) nps transferred :D

I have found this method safe :D just attach the petpet to a vbned pet :D

#7 masterlorddd

masterlorddd
  • 401 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:37 AM

My suggestion is that you AB on a side account with a proxy. Then put the AB items in your shop for a 1/4(or so) of the price listed in the database. Then buy it with your main on a different browser (without the proxy). This way it keeps money flowing into the side account while gaining a profit on the main.

#8 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:40 AM

I agree with Elin here, Ive always used my main to AB and ive been fine, Id rather do it that way that flag my account up by transfering items.

#9 Philj16

Philj16
  • 291 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:43 AM

You can use your sides if they are older (thus having better perks) to buy from shops. Provided the funds are supplied by your main account and only done on 1 account

Yes this is aloud as long as you earn the nps on your main and send over to your side :) Your not aloud to earn them on a side then use them to abuy :)

#10 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:32 AM

by abing on my side account making little profits daily (100-200k) and buying an item (baby pb) and sending it to my main would generate a risk of being iced? don't plan on doing this all the time but i hit a rs ban and then i like to stay away from abing on my main for a day or two and do it manually but ab on my side.

#11 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:36 AM

I cannot stress the use of proxies as being a life saver when it comes to cheating accounts and transfering nps - without a proxy, your likley to get caught imo.

#12 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:39 AM

I cannot stress the use of proxies as being a life saver when it comes to cheating accounts and transfering nps - without a proxy, your likley to get caught imo.

would u suggest the same info for trading items?

#13 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:42 AM

would u suggest the same info for trading items?

I would indeedy - the same ip is going to trigger alarm bells to tnt if you peridocily transfer nps or items onto a main. By using proxies and shells you can make a trade look legit and untraceable to your main.

#14 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:47 AM

I would indeedy - the same ip is going to trigger alarm bells to tnt if you peridocily transfer nps or items onto a main. By using proxies and shells you can make a trade look legit and untraceable to your main.

but you think it would be alright if it only happens once or twice a month? sorry to steal your thread too. one additional question, how many np earned within a month would trigger TNT? cause i don't AB too much but between manual rs and trades i'm at 1.6m at 14 days...

#15 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:58 AM

but you think it would be alright if it only happens once or twice a month? sorry to steal your thread too. one additional question, how many np earned within a month would trigger TNT? cause i don't AB too much but between manual rs and trades i'm at 1.6m at 14 days...

once or twice a month without a sep proxy is most likely gonna get you froze pretty fast.

I would wait untill you build up a fair amount of NP before you even bother to transfer - say 5 - 10 mill? then stock it all up in one item, ie PB or SoS

#16 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:22 AM

once or twice a month without a sep proxy is most likely gonna get you froze pretty fast.

I would wait untill you build up a fair amount of NP before you even bother to transfer - say 5 - 10 mill? then stock it all up in one item, ie PB or SoS

thanks georgina i'll take your advice and probably just keep saving up and buy something expensive then transfer that over.

#17 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:32 AM

Hide in plain site as far as I'm concerned. Just use the send to neofriend feature. It's like the old saying if you dont want it stolen, hide it in the most obvious place cos its the last place to look...

Or, post on Neoboards 'Giving away to random person who posts in this thread' then have your main post, then send item.

Send to NF, post up a faux thread for gifting; your choice of an alibi provided with a proxy. Like Georgie said it's all about the proxy.

#18 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:34 AM

i guess it'll be a good idea for me to read through the proxy guide then. for now, i'll just keep saving.

#19 Guest_tatosnyder_*

Guest_tatosnyder_*

Posted 29 August 2010 - 02:12 PM

Yeah. Proxies are AMAZING! Without them, main = frozen. :(
I suggest ABing for a little while, making sure you have like 20 million or more on the account, then lay low for a while. No abing on that account, wait to see if it gets frozen, after a week or two, then transfer the neopoints in a SLOW manor. It's all about doing it slowly. Don't be too greedy or you will be frozen.

#20 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:06 PM

• Transferring
  • safe
Pick one

#21 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:08 PM

TNT are just random.

They also hold random grudges against innocent users ;...;

#22 fr333k

fr333k
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:08 AM

Ok cheers, really like the idea of petpets to xfer will look into that :)

#23 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:51 AM

The best method i have found is to transfer it via the pound :p

Buy a petpet attach it to the pet on Account 1.
Pound the pet to Account 2
Remove the petpet from the pet on Account 2.
Sell the petpet :) nps transferred :D

I have found this method safe :D just attach the petpet to a vbned pet :D

^ That. Although I never use it, since I just usually transfer a small amount of nps, i use the shop method, not sure how safe that is but i was never caught. if you are talking about 7mil+ buy a meowclops or something :)

#24 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:54 AM

well meowclops are 10 mil :p I'm guessing most people want to transfer less than that

Is it possible to detach mootix? :o

#25 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:04 AM

well meowclops are 10 mil :p I'm guessing most people want to transfer less than that

Is it possible to detach mootix? :o

Im pretty sure petpetpets cant be detached. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users